Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks as good as it felt."

Olivia's legs spread apart and she was sure it was Livy doing it. She raised up and looked closer at Olivia's pussy and saw it being rubbed and moved about, then the lips parted to reveal how pink and aroused she was.

"That's just so sexy to watch. This is the wildest thing ever, totally. No one would ever believe us, even if we told them."

"I'm not telling any one. I want us to be a secret. This is too wonderful to share."

"I agree. This is so, so... it's just too much to describe in words what it's like."

Olivia began writhing more, her abdomen undulating in rhythm. Her moans increased and kept pace with the rhythm and Lisa wondered what was being done. Then she saw how the sides of Olivia's clit were being pressed and knew she was being stroked well.

"Oh yes, yes, like that, oh yes."

Livy worked the clit shaft faster and harder, working Olivia hard to orgasm. It seemed Livy was enjoying the reactions to what she did and enjoyed pleasuring her very much. Olivia writhed and moaned with every breath, calling out to Livy to keep doing what she was doing.

Lisa shifted around so she was looking up Olivia's legs to get a better view. It didn't bother her at all to watch her best friend making out like this, seeing her so intimately like never before. For all they knew about each other, their sexuality and tastes were still a private domain in most cases. Being bared and exposed so openly was a new look through old eyes at someone she loved and cared about. It was more than enough stimulation to her senses to want to put her hand between her legs and join in.

"That's so hot to see Ollie, it really is. I had no idea what you were like in bed, but you're really getting off on this, aren't you?"

Olivia's reply was fast and frantic, trying to focus on words and not the feelings her body was having.

"Yes, yes, Oh God it feels so good. I can't count how many times I've orgasmed already. Twice from just my nipples. Livy, I love you, love me baby."

Livy took her cue and Lisa saw the fingers thrusting in and out, the juicy wetness inside Olivia let loose and grew in intensity.

"Oh yeah, babe, you are so fucking wet right now. She's just making it pour from you."

Olivia never really heard her, as she soared straight into a delicious orgasm. Livy rode her through it and then Olivia instructed her where to put her fingers inside to hit her sweet spot. Lisa giggled knowing what was going to happen.

"Think you should warn Livy about what's going to happen.?"

Olivia nodded her head frantically at her.

"Uh, Livy, Ollie means that if you keep doing that with your fingers, she's going to squirt a whole lot of her uhm...orgasmic juices out. I'm going to lay towels down, because she told me what it's like. So... don't be surprised. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll see what I mean."

"Okay."

The word sounded happy to her and Lisa laid a couple of towels under Olivia's ass and stood back to watch. Olivia's abdomen was undulating quickly, her hips straining up, as it began building inside her.

"Yes, yes, oh God, fuck me, fuck me hard, Livy."

:Lisa watched Olivia's lips moving in and out rapidly, the fluids splattering about and dribbling, then she could see Olivia bearing down on herself and squeezing herself out. A huge jet of fluid sprayed out and it seemed to hung in the hair, then another and another jetted out of Olivia and began defining Livy's shape in glistening droplets.

"Ollie, Ollie, oh my God, I think I can see Livy. Look, look!"

Olivia opened her eyes and looked down between her legs and saw a shimmering outline of Olivia; spirit. The droplets of her ejaculate twinkling and caught the light and defined the outline of her most of her body and some of her face.

"Yes, yes, I can see it too. Livy, we can almost see what you look like."

Olivia sat up on her elbows and Lisa sat beside her on the bed,as they stared at the dripping fluid running over the invisible body. It was evident that she was naked, as the drips ran down her body and between her breasts.. More and more became clearer to what she looked like and the pair stared at her closely, taking in her form.

"You look beautiful, Livy. From what I can see, you have a gorgeous body and and very pretty face."

"Thank you. Happy now."

Giggling started and the droplets suddenly dropped to the towel, as Livy flew about happily, knowing her friends could see her and liked her.

"Again?"

Olivia jumped at the voice right beside her, then looked in that direction.

"What sweetie? Make me squirt again? I'd love to, but you'll have to give me a chance to rest a bit first. Maybe Lisa can squirt for you? I love knowing what you look like."

Lisa looked a little surprised at Olivia's offer and shook her head.

"What? Like you don't tell me enough about all the things and ways you like to play and this shocks you?"

"Well, when you put it that way, I am a slut after all, right? So yeah, let's see if you can make me squirt on you, Livy. Maybe keep it on and then add more from Ollie to really let us see what you look like."

Lisa felt the push back to lie down and laughed.

"I don't think I'm the only slut here. Am I?"

"No."

Giggles followed and Lisa's breasts were fondled and suckled on lavishly by Livy, knowing what she liked to get off on already and went to work getting her ready to squirt.

"I could really get used to this kind of fun, honestly. It's not quite playing by yourself and it's not quite playing with someone, so I'm not sure what it is we're doing, but I really like this whole experience."

"I can't argue that after what I just went through. It's almost magical what she does."

"Ooooh, I know, I'm feeling that magic right now. Oh Livy, I am so fucking wet right now. Do me girl."

"Yes. yes."

Lisa was soon being ravaged by Livy's hands and mouth. She worked Lisa up quickly and had her writhing and squirming to her touch.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, I can't believe it. I'm going to cum already. Oh Livy, oh Livy, oh baby, yes, yes, ooooooh."

Lisa was propelled into a body straining orgasm that made her forget to breathe, until the intensity dropped down to a level she could handle again.

"Oh my fucking Lord. Oh shit I love that. Oh yeah, I am so ready to have a squirter for you baby."

Livy giggled happily as Lisa's pussy lips were parted wide by her fingers and the wetness inside was heard easily.

"Oh yeah, you're nice and juicy. This should be a good one."

Olivia could tell by the way Lisa's lips were moving and the slight movement just above her pubic bone, that told her Livy had learned about the G spot and how to work it. Lisa began saturating herself with fluids as Livy worked her fingers in and out rapidly. With no actual contact, no matter how hard and fast she did it, there was no friction to irritate her inside and allowed her to go as long as she wanted without becoming sore.

Livy's hand became visible as the fluids surged out and coated it. Olivia could see three fingers going inside rapidly, her thumb running along her clit shaft. Olivia could only imagine Livy was very adept at knowing how to arouse and stimulate a woman that way. Lisa was reaching the epitome of stimulation and was ready to let go.

"Get ready Livy, she's going to squirt any second now."

Olivia wasn't sure if Livy was in place or not, but her fingers were working at Lisa and giving her everything she had to make her ejaculate. Lisa began straining and catching her breath, bearing down, her lips splaying wide. She cried out hard as she began releasing her fluids and Olivia watched closely to see where it landed. Spray by spray, the ejaculate shot out and began clinging to Livy's shape. Olivia could see the sparkling droplets define her more and more, bringing a sharper focus to her.

"Oh shit, yes, make me cum, oh yeah, fuck me, Livy, fuck me."

Lisa's plea's didn't go unanswered, as Livy continued to work her fingers inside Lisa to make her keep squirting. Lisa thrashed her head back and forth crying ecstatically, her body kept at such a high state of pleasure by Livy, as squirt after squirt almost soaked the front of Livy to see her clearly. Olivia moved around to look at Livy and stared at her. A liquid shape of her was always changing subtly, as drops ran down her body.

"Livy, you are beautiful. I can really see what you look like now. Olivia reached out to touch the liquid suspended in the air and pulled back in surprise when she could actually 'feel' Livy. Livy reacted the same, never having felt the sensation of touch for over a century.

"I felt you, Livy. I really felt you."

"What?"

"Lisa, I can feel Livy when I touch her where you sprayed her."

"No way? Seriously?"

"Yes. Livy, you felt me touch you, didn't you?"

"Yes."

Her voice was awestruck responding, just like Olivia was.

"I want to try again, okay?"

"Okay."

Olivia reached out again, pointing her finger towards Livy's arm where rivulets of spray were dripping. Livy sat and watched, as did Lisa, as Olivia's finger touched the fluid and reacted like flesh would. Olivia left her finger there, Livy's eyes meeting hers for an eternal moment of connection, then her form was hugging Olivia tightly, but she could only feel her where the spray was soaking her skin.

"I feel you hugging me Livy, I feel your body against mine and your arms around me."

Giggles came then turned into a soft sobbing, as Livy was overcome by what she was sensing after so long.

"Awww, baby, I understand. It feels so wonderful to hold you and have you hold me like this."

Olivia felt Livy fading away as the fluids dried and were absorbed by her own skin.

"I'm losing you, Livy. The fluid is drying up."

Before Olivia lost all sense of her, she felt the press of Livy's lips against hers as the last moment of contact. She felt her breath catch from the passion and sensation of it and the immediate abandonment of loss wanting it more. Olivia looked to see if there was any sign of her and only the drops that had clung in abundance in Livy's pubic hair were all that could be seen.

"I still see a little bit of you. Looks like you never shaved your hair down there like we do, so lots of it is still clinging to it."

Olivia reached down and pressed her fingers to the damp hair and heard a passionate sigh of arousal come from Livy. She lightly rubbed the hair and heard more moaning come from Livy.

"Does that feel nice?"

"Yes."

Her voice was more breathy, a telling she was sensing it and arousing her. She pressed harder, but found nothing under the hair to feel.

"Oh Livy, I wish I could do something to let you feel like we are. I want to love on you baby."

"Yes, I'd like that."

It was so touching to hear her voice, agreeing it would be great, but a sad knowing it could never be.

"I think I know how, maybe. I don't know, but it's like, if our cum makes you become touchable, then we could touch you as long as there was cum to do it. So, let's say I squirted on you and then Lisa could touch you while I do it. Then she could squirt and I could touch you. I think. It looks that way, doesn't it?"

Lisa looked at her and shrugged, not finding an argument to her thoughts.

"So, what you're saying is this then. Livy would do me and make me squirt and try to get right on her pussy and that let's you touch her, right?"

"Yeah, sort of looks like that to me, from what just happened. Maybe plain water would work, let me see."

Olivia got up and checked how hot the water was and dipped her hand to collect a little in her palm. The faintness of pubic hair could be seen, so Olivia let the water dribble off in hopes it would hit her body, but it dropped straight to the towel.

"Nope, water doesn't do a thing. It seems there's something about squirting or what it's made from that does it. Only time it happened, right?"

"Yeah, that's right. So why would our cum do that? That's weird. Really cool that we can see and touch Livy, but weird why it's just that that does it."

"That's why I thought it might work that way. I could feel Livy pubes like they were real, but when I tried to touch her where the wetness didn't hit, it was like nothing was there. She has to have it coating her for it to work I think. The more of it, the better we can feel her."

"Yeah, but to get that much stuff, both of us would have to be squirting on her to make it last long enough."

"Yeah, got a point there."

Both of them sat on the bed contemplating the idea and how to do it. Livy was hugging them in whirls of affection, the lavender scent filling the air. Olivia suddenly perked up at it happening.

"I think I have an idea to make it last longer, check this out."

Lisa sat up and paid attention as Olivia explained her idea.

"Okay, we need to squirt so we can touch Livy, right?"

"Right."

"Let's say we both squirted into a container and poured it into a spray bottle. It would spray it right on Livy and not go everywhere, so we could see all of her and keep misting her so it lasts long enough. If we both put lots in the bottle, it should last long enough to do something with Livy to enjoy, at least I'm hoping. I mean, the liquid has to be on everything of her to feel her, so you know, we'd have to see if we could spray her inside maybe to finger her,"

"Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. Just need enough to be able to feel her and it only needs to be the areas we're touching that need to be wet to work, so yeah, I think that idea might work."

"Me too. Do you like that idea Livy?"

"Yes. Now?"

"No, no baby, I think we're about done for the night. You made us squirt pretty good already and honestly, you were awesome. I can't remember ever enjoying being fingered like that before."

"Me either. I really get off on how you touch me, Livy. I really want to try and make you feel that good too."

"Yes. I think that will be so wicked and wild to make a ghost have an orgasm."

"No shit. As weird and fucked up as it all is, this is the most amazing experience in my life and I wouldn't change a thing."

"Me either. I never imagined being with another woman could be so good. I'm actually sorry I never tried it before when I had the chance. "

"When did you have the chance to make out with a chick?"

"Last year at Chelsea's party."

"With who? You never said anything about it to me?"

"Well, nothing really happened, so there wasn't really anything to tell."

"So tell me who?"

"Chelsea. Remember I stayed to help clean up and she was all shit faced?"

"Yeah. So what happened?"

"Well, I tidied up and put the food away and dumped all the garbage into a bag and shut all the lights and stuff off. Chelsea was lying on the bed drunk and giggling and I helped her out of her dress so she wasn't wrecking it like she was. I love that dress too. Anyway, she was only wearing panties underneath, so she was kind of naked and lying there and looking at me all smiling and stuff. I lay on the bed beside her and she started hugging me and kissing my cheeks and telling me how happy she was. She rolled back and closed her eyes and said, 'I'd loved to just get laid right now and do nothing but cum.' and I was like, looking at her boobs and thinking it might be nice to play with them maybe.

She looked at me and I think she would have been okay with me playing with her, but I was scared and worried about what might happen after and shit, so I kissed her cheek and told her to enjoy some toy fun instead after I was gone. I really think she was disappointed I didn't go for it with her. She never said anything the next day or any day since about it, so I never did either. So, nothing happened between us, just, I had the opportunity I think and I turned it down"

"Wow. I don't know if I would have done it either. She would be fun, I'd give it that. I know she likes doing all sorts of things for fun."

"Yeah, that's why I thought a few times before saying no. I think I would have liked doing it with her. She's got such a great body too. I wonder if she squirts like we do? You think?"

"You know, I have no idea. How would you know if a woman squirts or not? Not like we have any signals going off that we do, do we?"

"Not that I know of. I didn't know you squirted like that till I saw you. I knew you got wet, that you told me enough, but you squirt a lot like I do. Anyway, we better get some sleep and rest up to get back to cleaning this place and then we'll see about squirting Livy and playing with her. I can't wait, I'm so excited."

"No kidding, me too. Who'd a think it that we'd both get off playing with a girl ghost like this?"

"I know. Like who would ever believe us if we did tell them and if they did, they'd think we were crazy bitches."

"I know. We are so lucky. I think we are anyway. I don't care that it's a girl ghost and not a guy, I love this."

"Me too. Livy, looks like you have two new best friends."

"Sweet."

The girls giggled to the sensation of Livy around them and went back to the fireplace and dipped cloths in to wash up. The water was almost boiling, but letting the cloth cool a little, the warmth on their skin was welcoming. They dried off and skipped nightshirts, opting for snuggling together under the sheets.

"We can just let the fire die down and let it warm the room for now."

"Yeah. I am so enjoying my time here. I feel so close to you right now. Like never before, we shared something together."

"Yes we have. We share so many great things together don't we?"

"Yes we do. Right now, I want to share a nice goodnight kiss with you and snuggle."

"Sounds great, babe. So, who's spooning who?"

"Oh, you spoon me tonight, okay?"

"Okay. I like that."

Olivia smiled happily at Lisa, as they moved closer and began softly pecking at each others lips. They paused briefly and looked at each other, then came together and kissed each other hard and with great feeling in it. It was a loving kiss, one to share their feelings toward each other. They finished and wiped little wet marks away from each others mouths.

"I love you, Lisa."

"I love you, Ollie."

"I love you, Livy."

"I love you too."

They waited to get a response and the warmth of lavender caressed their faces, a soft kiss felt on each pair of lips. They shared another quick kiss and Lisa turned around to face away from Olivia. She shifted back into Olivia's lap and wiggled her ass playfully. Olivia gave it a slap and then caressed it, before sliding her her around and holding Lisa's. She kissed her shoulder and closed her eyes. The soft scent of lavender hung about them, the gentle caress of Livy's spirit sending them into a sensual sleep.