Masters of the Arches Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When both women agreed to do this, Vincent even felt a surge of excitement deep within. That night while he was stretched on his bed of dead leaves in the dark, he tried to imagine what was going on barely fifty feet away. Each of the two women had gone separately with two of the men and even if he could not see them he could sometimes hear deep breathing and flesh humping against flesh. He tried to not pay attention to the love making noises but when he recognized the fast moaning of Nika, his cock went very rigid and he felt a little sorry for himself then.

Early the next morning, everyone looked fresh and all were smiling - except Vincent of course. They made good progress and by the evening they could see in the far distance one of the peaks of the chain of mountains where Brumelle was hiding.

He didn't let the men sleep with his women that night. Instead, he made love twice to each of them himself. After their long sessions of fucking he asked them, "Did you enjoy yourselves last night?"

Verla was the first to react. "Do I detect a little jealousy there?" she asked him.

"Of course not," he said, as he gave a quick kiss on both pairs of lips. "After all, I am the one who suggested that you do this. I was just curious. I did hear a lot of moaning coming from you both, and you seemed to be enjoying yourselves."

"Well if you really want to know, I have nothing to complain about last night", said Nika as she nervously laughed in a naughty way. "But of course I am enjoying myself much more right now with the two of you," she quickly added.

Vincent did not pursue this issue anymore since Verla had glued her mouth to his lips while at the same time Nika took his erection into her mouth. He was soon lost in a world of pleasure from the attentions of the two women.

The next day - the fourth since leaving the pyramid - they were at the foot of the mountains. Since Vincent didn't want their plot to be detected, in case Brumelle had spies, or more probably detection devices or cameras; he ordered them all to remain hidden while he went to try and find the exact spot where the three of them had exited the interior of the mountain the last time he had been there. It was his intention to look for the hidden entrance to the underground complex by himself. There was no use exposing the women to any danger when he could do the job himself.

As for the men accompanying them, they would not be useful looking for the entrance since they had never been there before.

Making use of the leather straps that held the pelts covering the baskets, they made a strong backpack with one of the pelts. Then they wrapped the basketball- size neutron bomb in the other pelt and hoisted the whole thing onto Vincent's back.

Both women begged him to let them accompany him, but he insisted that they should remain hidden at the edge of the forest until he came back for them. His intention, he told them, was that once he found the hidden entrance to the complex, he would hide the bomb somewhere and come back for them. This meant that there would be less chance of anyone discovering them or their plot. Of course Valdo's men would not accompany them to meet Brumelle and Vincent could ensure that by claiming it was one of Valdo's orders.

When he left, it was mid-morning. The neutron device on his back was very heavy and his progress was very slow. His thoughts while walking were mostly about the fact that he was going to place Nika and Verla in danger once they entered the complex. After a while he came to realize the futility of bringing the two women with him into Brumelle's lair. There was nothing that they could do to help him in his mission. He made up his mind that as soon as he discovered where to enter the mountain he would go and face Brumelle all by himself.

By mid-afternoon he found the spot where they had exited a long time ago. But whereas before there had been an opening about three feet wide by seven feet high - a crack between the rocks at the base of the mountain - there was now a big slab of rock blocking the entrance.

He was in the process of climbing the huge slab an hour later when he suddenly noticed two of Brumelle's men walking straight toward him. He knew that they were guarding the complex because they had metal knives in one hand and much longer metal machetes in the other. But the most striking fact about them was that even though they wore beige slacks and some sort of brown shirts, they were walking in bare feet. More impressive still, they each wore around their waists a belt holding a handgun. The fact that they were placing more trust in their knives than in the hand guns revealed their lack of trust and experience with modern weapons.

Brumelle must have seen and recognized him approaching the complex because the two men simply told him to follow them. After walking for half an hour into a small canyon, they came to a spot where the ground was solid rock and the canyon walls on all sides blocked further progress.

All of a sudden the guards made him stop walking as if they were expecting something to happen. Then something did happen. Indeed as Vincent watched in awe, a fissure in the rock opened noiselessly near his feet. Slowly the crack got wider until it was wide enough to admit them. A long steep ramp led down into the depths of the mountain and the three of them were on their way into the complex.

Vincent was led to the same luxurious quarters where he and his two women stayed when he had first come to Brumelle's lair awhile back. Once there, one of the men told him that he was to wait until he was called upon.

As soon as Vincent was alone, he removed the neutron bomb from the bundle on his back and gently placed it in one corner of one of the two couches in the large room, hiding it temporarily with many cushions. He knew that he had to act quickly since he might not have another chance to set the timer of the bomb. The problem that he now faced was perplexing. For what time should he set the bomb to go off? He had no way to know what would happen once he met with Brumelle. Would he even be allowed to come back to this room again?

He knew that he had to take a chance. Vincent armed the bomb and set the timer so that it would go off about the same time the very next day. He next piled cushions onto it so that it was no longer visible. Now his problem was to find a way to escape as quickly as possible from the complex.

He went to the door from which he had entered and opened it. As expected, the two men that had escorted him inside the complex were there guarding the exit of the room so that he could not leave.

He explained to them that he had to go back to get the two women who were accompanying him. He told the guards that they were just a short distance from the entrance and it would please Brumelle to talk to them too since they had been with him when he was given his assignment by Brumelle.

For long moments he watched the guards debating with one another about whether they should go back outside or not. Finally they asked him where the women were and if it was going to take them long. Of course Vincent insisted that it would take very little time and that Brumelle was expecting the three of them. This was enough to convince the guards but they made him follow them as they went outside the same way they had entered the complex.

Once outside, it was easy for Vincent to convince them to wait for him near the end of the narrow canyon while he went to get his two women who were camped at the edge of the forest nearby.

As soon as Vincent joined Valdo's men and his women, he explained to them that they were to move away as fast as possible. Of course before they left, he opened the lid of the remaining basket a little - the one that was supposed to contain the other bomb - and pretended to set the timer. He did this mostly so that the four men would not argue about the fact that he was placing the bomb so far from the mountain and therefore they would move away more quickly.

It had been planned before leaving Valdo's complex that they would all return to Valdo using the arch in the pyramid. Valdo's men were now leading them toward the trail that would take them to the top of the mountain on which sat the pyramid. But Vincent knew that he had to remain close enough to the mountain - at a safe distance of course - to convince himself that Brumelle would no longer be a danger anymore.

While they were walking he explained to Nika and Verla - speaking in English so that the men would not understand what they were saying - that the three of them were going to run away from Valdo's men that night after they were all sleeping. Vincent would propose to take the first watch of the night so as to make this possible for them.

Everything went as planned that night. By early morning Vincent and the women were well hidden at least five miles from their initial camp. Vincent knew that the men would not stay around too long since he had previously warned them that the bomb - they still thought that it was in the basket - was very powerful and that they should all be as far as possible from it when it went off.

Vincent and the women were the only ones who knew that there remained only one bomb that was set to go off, and that bomb was deep inside Brumelle's complex now. It was a bomb that would produce a rather smaller explosion but a very strong electromagnetic pulse that would burn all the circuits of machines or computers. It was also Vincent's intention to remain close enough to the complex to witness the destruction of Brumelle and reassure himself that there would be no further danger coming from her.

As soon as the sun came up the next morning, they moved a couple of miles closer to the complex and walked parallel to it until around noon. Then they hid themselves behind a large rock and waited for the bomb to go off.

They didn't have long to wait. Less than an hour later the ground shook for a few seconds and Vincent saw part of the mountain - a couple miles ahead of them - starting to collapse in a huge cloud of dust. He knew then that the bomb had done its job and that this world was now free from both Brumelle and Valdo.

He turned to each of his women and in turn he kissed and hugged them. Then, holding each of them by one hand, he began walking north. As they walked he said to them, "now we will go to my world and take it easy for a while. Of course we will return again to explore more of your world."

END

12