Masturbating & Cumming for Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy has already seen her little boy grow into a big man," she said. She reached beneath the blanket and wrapped his fingers around his cock through his pajama bottoms and gave his cock a squeeze. She looked up at him and laughed. "Oh, my," she said. "Someone has an erection."

She touched his pajama clad prick. He couldn't believe his mother squeezed his cock albeit through his pajama bottoms. Oh, my God. Leaving her hand there in contact with his erect prick, he couldn't believe she left her hand there with her fingers in contact with his erect penis.

"Sorry but you sexually excited me by giving me the image of seeing you naked while giving you a bath," he said.

When she moved her hand higher for her palm to rest on his erection instead of just her fingers, he so wanted to put his hand over her hand. He wished she'd reach inside his pajama bottom and take his cock in her hand and wrap her fingers around him. Already horny now, he wished she'd stroke him before sucking him. While hoping his erect prick would emerge from his pee hole, while giving her the hint in hopes she'd wrap her fingers around his pajama clad cock, he purposely throbbed and pulsated his cock against his mother's palm.

"Maybe you can help me take a bubble bath sometime," she said with a sexy smile and a dirty laugh. "I'll call you to come in when I'm submerged in the tub and covered to my neck with bubbles."

Suddenly, he had the image of bubbles bursting one by one around her big tits and with enough of them bursting for him to see her nipples. Suddenly, he had the image of bubbles bursting one by one over her pussy and allowing him to see her patch of trimmed, brown pubic hair. Suddenly, he had the image of him popping as many bubbles with his horny fingertip as it took to see his mother's naked body through the bath water.

"I'd like that," he said while wondering if she'd let him towel her dry when getting out of the tub.

Definitely, he'd be holding her to her offer of having him give her a bubble bath. With him helping her take a bubble bath, maybe she'd allow him to get in the tub too. After her bath, he could only imagine what it would feel like to wrap a plush towel around his naked mother while feeling her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy through the thick cotton. Then, removing the towel from her naked body, he'd have her stand before him naked while he towel dried her hair.

"Oh, and I love the scene where his mother asks him to scratch her itch beneath her leg cast. Instead of scratching the itch she had from her cast, he scratched her sexual itch," she said looking up at him and smiling. "If you know what I mean," she said giving him a wink.

If he knows what she means? He knows exactly what she means. Is that what his mother wants him to do? Does she want him to scratch her itch? Does she want him to masturbate her in the way he always wanted his mother to masturbate him. If it means his mother returning the sexual favor by touching and feeling his cock, he'd definitely feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples. If it means his mother returning the sexual favor and masturbating him, he'd definitely masturbate her too. If it means his mother returning the sexual favor by blowing him, he'd lick her pussy while fingering her pussy.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Giving him even more insight into his mother's sexual thoughts, now that he was finally paying attention to her sexual wants, needs, and desires instead of only his own, he finally understood her. In the way she seemingly enjoyed spanking his naked ass with her paddle and enjoyed watching him masturbate and watching him ejaculate, she enjoyed watching the lawyer in The Secretary brutalize his secretary. In the way that James Spader, as Mr. Grey, sexually abused Miss Holloway, played by Maggie Gyllenhaal, by cumming all over her naked ass, maybe his mother wants him to brutalize her too.

"What's your favorite scene in The Secretary, Mom?"

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh, my God, I love the scene where he asks her to pull her skirt up to her waist and pull her panties and pantyhose down to her ankles. Then, instead of him feeling her ass and/or fingering her pussy, he unzips himself, takes out his cock, masturbates, and ejaculates all over her naked ass," she said. "Oh, my God, that was so hot. Every time I watch that seen, I touch myself," she said looking at him as if she wanted him to sexually touch her.

He couldn't wait to watch that movie next. He wondered if his mother would touch herself in front of him, in the way he masturbates in front of her, while watching the scene of Mr. Grey masturbating on Miss Holloway's naked ass. He wondered if she wanted him to lift up nightgown, pull out his cock, masturbate himself, and ejaculate his cum all over her naked ass. Of course, he'd rather ejaculate all over her naked tits and/or in her mouth than on her naked ass.

"If you'd like Mom, I can do that for you," he said suddenly getting so very sexually excited over what he was going to say next. "Bending you over the couch, I'd pull up your nightgown, masturbate myself, and ejaculate all over your naked ass," he said slowly and gently pulling up her nightgown beneath the throw.

While he rested his horny hand on her naked thigh, she looked up at him again to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I bet you'd love to cum all over Mommy's ass, wouldn't you?"

Suddenly losing his ability to speak, he let out his one word answer.

"Yes," he said breathlessly while so wanting to kiss her, French kiss her, while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

She gave him another sexy smile.

"Oh, and I like the scene at the end where James Spader gives Maggie Gyllenhaal a bath. Oh, my God, that scene is so hot," she said waving her face with her hand. "It's so sexually erotic for a man to bathe a woman."

'Oh, my God, with her favorite scene in Spanking the Monkey, the shower scene and her favorite scene in The Secretary, the bath scene, she must want him to give her a shower and/or a bath,' he thought.

"If only you'd allow me, I'd would love to bathe you, Mom," he said looking at her as if she was sitting there naked and already wet.

With her nightgown already raised to nearly her waist, in the way she left her hand on his bulging, throbbing cock, he left his hand on her shapely naked thigh. Ever so slowly, inch by stealthy inch, he moved his hand from the side of her thigh to the top of her thigh. Ever so slowly, inch by stealthy inch, he rested his hand between her thighs. Every so slowly, inch by stealthy inch, he raised the back side of his hand until his hand was tickled by her pubic hair.

"Bathe me?" She laughed a loud, melodious laugh. "I bet you would."

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Finally, when they came to the shower scene in the movie, Spanking the Monkey, with his arm draped across his mother's shoulders, she reached her hand up to take his hand in her hand. She pulled his hand down more for his arm to rest across her big breasts. Then, after a while, with her getting more comfortable, she slouched down to rest her head on his lap.

'Oh, my God, her mouth is only inches away from my cock. If only my cock would free itself from my pajama bottoms now, I wonder if she'd take my erect prick in her hand before taking it in her mouth,' he thought while staring down at his mother's beautiful mouth.

When she slouched down like that, she pulled his arm down with her. Now his arm rested across her breasts. Obviously, his mother didn't know that men have tit feelers all over their bodies and, as if feeling her tits with his horny hands, he felt her tits with his horny forearm. She had big, firm breasts. He loved his mother's big tits.

Now with his mother's head in his lap, his throbbing erection pulsated against her cheek. If she turned her head only slightly, his big prick would be pulsating against her lips. If only his erect cock would make a surprise appearance from out of his pajama pee hole, he'd love to give her an up close look at his prick. If his mother would fall asleep with her mouth open, he'd impale her open mouth with his cock.

He'd love for his mother to give him a sleeping blowjob. He'd love to cum in his mother's mouth while she slept. Just as he thought that, his errant cock escaped from his pajama bottom. As if she was catching a fly in midair flight, she caught his naked erection out the corner of her eye and reached her hand out to harness it. As long as she blew him, as long as she sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, he wouldn't care if she pretended she was sleeping, drunk, or incestuously crazy.

He couldn't believe it. Just as he hoped it would, his erect prick popped out of his pajama pee hole. As soon as his cock made a surprise appearance, as he hoped it would and as he hoped she would, his mother wrapped her long, manicured fingers around hid prick. She moved it out of the way of her line of vision.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'My mother is holding my cock.'

"You're erection is blocking my vision," she said with a dirty laugh.

Not letting go of his prick, she held his hard throbbing cock in her hand. He couldn't believe his mother was holding his cock. He couldn't believe his penis was in his mother's hand. He only wished she'd stroke it before taking it in her mouth to suck it.

'Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God,' after four long years of exposing himself to her and masturbating in front of her, he couldn't believe his mother was finally holding his cock in her hand.

Encouraged now by her taking hold of his erection, he rested his hand on her big breast. In the way his cock throbbed against her cheek, her erect nipple impaled the palm of his hand. Afraid to feel her tit, squeeze her tit, finger her nipple, and/or even move his hand, he kept his hand motionlessly in contact with his mother's breast. Unable to stop himself, he blurted what he was thinking while staring down at his hand.

"You have big tits, Mom," he said.

She looked up at him before looking down at his hand.

"Thank you," she said. "And you have a big cock," she said giving his hard prick a motherly squeeze. Then, she looked up at him again with a look of curiosity. "Something that I never asked you, what's breast size preference? Do you prefer A cup, B cup, C cup, or larger?"

She continued staring up at him while waiting for him to answer. Knowing she was a large C cup, after sometimes holding her brassiere while masturbating himself, maybe even a small D cup, he told her what she wanted to hear. Besides, what she wanted to hear coincided with his preference for breast size.

"C cup or larger is my preference," he said.

She looked down at his hand again before looking up at him to give him a warm, motherly smile.

"I don't mind if you feel my breasts and finger my nipples, Michael," she said. "I find it relaxing for you to touch me in that comforting way. It's been such a long time since anyone has felt my tits and fingered my nipples."

Comforting way? Sexual way and incestuous way, is what she, no doubt, means. Whether to him or to her, the last thing he'd call feeling his mother's tits is comforting. If anything, he'd call feeling her breasts sexually exciting.

He slid a slow and purposeful hand across his mother's nipple before feeling her breasts and fondling her breasts. Then, back tracking his hand, he ever so gently fingered her nipples, first one and then the other. As soon as he touched her nipples with his fingertip, her nipples responded by erecting themselves bigger and harder. As soon as he touched her nipples with his fingertips, giving her a hint, his cock pulsated and throbbed against in her hand.

"Oh, Michael, you're so hard. After watching you expose your cock to me and while watching you masturbate yourself, I always wanted to touch you and to hold you," she said. She looked up at him as if asking his permission to touch him, hold him, and hopefully masturbate him. "You have such a beautiful penis," she said taking his erection to her lips and kissing his cock. "Sorry this movie makes me so horny," she said ever so slowly stroking his penis.

'Oh, my God, are you kidding me? My mother just kissed the head of my cock,' he thought while watching her kiss his stiff prick again and again.

In the way he fingered her nipple, she fingered the head of his cock. Then, ever so slowly, she started stroking him before stroking him faster. He couldn't believe his mother was giving him a hand job. If she continued stroking him, she'd make him cum. If she made him cum, with her head still in his lap and her face right there, he'd cum all over her face and hopefully in her mouth.

"Mom," he said unable to say anymore.

She stared down at his erect prick again before kissing the head of his cock again and again.

"What? Would you rather I not touch you?"

He let out a big, sexually excited sigh.

"Are you kidding me? Oh, the contrary. Instead of only touching me, I wish you'd suck me," he said.

As soon as he said that, he couldn't believe he said that. Hoping he didn't pressure her and rush her to suck him, he hoped he didn't ruin their first real, sexual encounter. Yet, as soon as he said that, removing all doubt from his mind that he ruined their first time together, she took him in her mouth. While staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, his mother was sucking his cock. His mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother was blowing him.

When she moved her body more to side, the throw slipped from her shapely hips. With her nightgown resting above her thighs and nearly up to her waist, her naked ass and pussy were exposed to his horny eyes. His mother's cunt was right there. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's cunt. He reached his hand down to touch his mother where no son should ever touch their mother.

"Touch me, Michael," she said moving his hand to her cunt and filling his hand and with her trimmed, brown pussy. "Masturbate me. Make me cum," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak before taking his stiff prick in her mouth again.

She took his cock in her mouth again and continued sucking him. While she sucked his cock, he rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy. She was already so wet, so very wet. She removed his cock from her mouth to watch him finger her pussy. As soon as he started masturbating her pussy, she returned his cock to her mouth and sucked him again.

"Oh, Mom," he said. "That feels so good."

She sucked him deeper while stroking him harder. He so wanted to cum in his mother's mouth.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Michael but before you do, eat me. Lick me, Michael. Lick me. Make me cum with your tongue and your fingers," she said sitting up to remove her nightgown. "Ever since I've been watching you masturbate yourself, ever since the first time I watched you cum, I've always wanted you to eat my pussy. I've always imagined your tongue licking me. I always wanted you to make me cum too," she said.

In just one quick swipe, she removed her nightgown in the way he always imagined and wanted to pull her nightgown over her head and remove it. She was naked. His mother was naked. After all the years of teasing and incestuously playing by her stripping him naked, exposing himself to her, and masturbating himself for her, he couldn't believe she was sitting next to him on the couch naked.

She folded her nightgown and placed it beneath her hips to not get the couch wet. Her tits were so big and seemed so much bigger than a C cup. Definitely, she looked more like a D cup. As soon as he saw his mother's naked breasts, he moved his head down to suck her erect nipples. He couldn't believe he was sucking his mother's tits just as he couldn't believe she just sucked his cock. Now, he couldn't believe that he was about to eat his mother.

He moved between his mother's legs to explore her wet pussy with his finger before impaling her warm pussy with his tongue. She was already so very wet and she filled his nostrils with her musky, sexual aroma. Moving his mouth closer, he licked her while rubbing her clit. He licked her while reaching up to feel her big breasts and finger he nipples. In the way he couldn't believe his mother was stroking and sucking his cock, he couldn't believe he was fingering and licking his mother's pussy.

Licking and licking her while fingering her deeper and rubbing her clit a little harder, she was so sexually excited. Licking and licking her while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, he was determined to make his mother cum. He wanted to give her a beautiful orgasm with his mouth so that she could give him a beautiful orgasm with her mouth too.

"Oh, my God, Michael. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum," she said lifting her hips off the couch to impale his mouth with her pussy. "Lick me, Michael. Lick me. Stick your fingers deeper inside of me while rubbing my clit harder and faster."

Licking and licking her while fingering, he continued licking her while fingering her. As soon as he reached up his hand to play with her big tits and finger her erect nipples again, his mother immediately became more sexually excited. Licking her faster, he rubbed her clit harder, and fingered her pussy deeper. Licking and licking her, he ate his mother as if he was licking his cream pie dessert.

Then, when she stiffened her body and straightened her legs, he knew she was on the verge of cumming. Her nipples were so hard and erect. Licking her harder while rubbing her faster, she tightened her whole body in orgasmic pleasure.

"God, Mom, I love licking your pussy. I love eating your cunt," he said.

As soon as he talked dirty to his mother, she grabbed him by his hair and mashed his face in her pussy.

"Oh, Michael. Don't stop licking me. Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster. Stick two fingers inside me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming."

She stayed like that with his mouth up against her pussy while he continued licking her and fingering her. When she pushed him away, he stopped. Instead of basking in the afterglow of sex, she sat up on the couch and took him by his hand.

"Where are we going?"

She gave him a sexy smile.

"You need to make love to me. You need to fuck your mother. I've been waiting for four, long, sexually frustrating years for you to make the next move," she said.

To be continued...

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

12