All Comments on 'Masturbating with the Neighbor'

by speakingmusic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
rather short

The story could be longer with more detail. However I would encourage you to write additional chapters, hoping they do a lot more than masturbate together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep

A little longer and more detail would have been great. I for one love doing what the story depicts!!!!! More please

Stargazer55

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start

I had a similar thing happen. I was watching a porn film when my neighbor knocked at our door. He was muscular and a good friend and neighbor. I let him in and told him what I was watching. He asked if he could watch and i told him it was about gays & he said that it didn't matter. I whipped my cock out as did he. I was impressed with the size and girth of his cock. We started masturbating and soon I could not help myself and I announced that I was cuming and pretty soon he followed. We never touched but I saw his cock and it turne dme on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smoking Hot

I enjoyed this story very much very erotic and sexy. Total turn on thinking about one of my hot neighbors jacking off with me.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 5 years ago
Great

I need a neighbor like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have always had the neighbor fantasy, but despite my best efforts, only had one experience. She was pretty but much older and fat, but she had big breasts and a big bubble butt. We got drunk together one night on her patio and I helped her clean up and put things away in her kitchen. She flat out said to me, I saw you checking out my chest tonight with your not so subtle glances, and I know you are a horny young bastard, so you can either whip it out with me or go home and do it alone. I immediately got an erection the size of Florida and shot a massive load on her giant tits. She seemed to like it and started kissing me passionately and a few minutes later I became hard again (damn, i miss my 20s) only this time she sucked me like there was no tomorrow! Never got to do it again with her, but she created a memory I still stroke to all these years later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’d love to have that happen. To have someone close by to masturbate with.

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 1 year ago

That's a great story ... Enjoyed it very much ... Oh to have such friends and neighbors!

speakingmusicspeakingmusic4 months agoAuthor

This story continues here: https://literotica.com/s/view-from-the-backyard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous