All Comments on 'Masturbation Diaries: Shoe Store'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
show off

My wife loves to try on shoes. She wears a garter belt and nylons and never weares panties she loves to see the expressions on the faces of te clerks when she opens her legs up wide.Some tim es she said vshe will stick her foot out on the guys dick not on purpose to see what they wil;l do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh The Memories

Get out of my head! I too sold shoes to pay my way through college! My best experience was sooo similar to your story it's scary, although my lady wore a matching yellow lace bra and panty set. She was so open and willing to let this young college stud check out her wears. As I got up to ring the sale there was no way I could hide what I knew had to be an obvious erection. As she stood at the counter I gazed up at her perky breasts and she winked! "These are beautiful! I love them and will be back for more!" As she walked out the I was already rubbing my raging hardon! Thanks for the memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....