Masturbation Diaries: Shoe Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point it was a considerable amount of pre-cum covering my fingers and in turn my long hard shaft.

Only then I flashed to sensing her getting a bit breathless too and now she was fingering herself on that bench as I watched. She was not discreet in my fantasy, as she opened her legs wide, reaching down with one hand and sliding her middle finger up and down her wet slit while she tapped her clit with another. Waiting until the right moment, she penetrated herself with her long thin finger until it disappeared up into her body. That move pushed her fully aroused reddened clitoris out even more prominently.

'Damn, I'd like something bigger in here,' I heard her say in my head, her breath coming deeper and faster. 'Ooo, fill me up with that big cock.'

In the next flash she was naked.

She was also bent over that restocking shelf, my breathing drew shorter as I envisioned stroking my length through the crevasse between her thighs, probing and moving around in the sweet wet junction between her moist pink lips. Then those luscious lips swallowed my long, hard cock. I held her hips and plunged in and out voraciously as she hungrily, moaned and writhed in front of me. My cock was fully engorged and the swollen head was disappearing again and again between her lovely pussy lips.

I let out a deep extended groan and my body literally shook as I came.

I opened my eyes in time to see my spunk fly out onto 'her' shoes, along with shoe boxes to the left and the right, leaving shiny white trails across everything.

For the next moment I leaned forward and rested my head against the shelf unit until I could catch my breath.

When I finally zipped up I gazed down a moment to treat myself to one last vision of 'her' shoes there on the shelf in front of me as if they were her bushy vulva, glistening and gaping with my cum all over them. I couldn't help but envision my cum trickling down her inner thighs and down over her stockings as she walked to her car in the shoes she had just bought from me.

Damn!

I grinned from ear to ear as I squatted and picked up a rag on the lower shelf to try and clean up. I stashed 'her' shoes away in a place I would find them later so as to take them home to use again...as I thought of my sexy customer.

Remember, I did the books. So there would be a bit of a write-off on the sales this week.

By the time I cleaned up the next shift's assistant manager came walking into the back room.

"So how were sales today?"

"Good. Real good." I replied with a huge smirk on my face.

12