All Comments on 'Masturbation Lesson'

by Rothgar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
watch this

very hot hope there is mnore to cumm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

Good read, pretty decent action and a good build up. Would love to read next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love to edge as you described, what a fantastic store to masturbate to!! thanks Richard NZ

AceStrokerAceStrokerover 12 years ago
Nice

What middle aged guy wouldn't like to live out that scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This made me so wet! I actually had to rub myself near the end and I came when he (you?) came. I am 19 and still haven't seen a cock in real life before and I would love to watch an older guy masturbate in front of me... I would probably have to start masturbating with him or even help him out and he could teach me how to stroke it and maybe even suck it. I'd let him cum all over me, and maybe he could return the favour and rub my pussy for me until I cum all over his fingers. Well anyway all of that is just a fantasy, I'll probably stay a virgin for a long while because I am so shy. But at least your story gives me nice things to think about!

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 9 years ago
Restrained

Really good. Superb telling. And so good resisting the obvious temptation to have the girls do more by way of handwork or 'other things' - or even take their tops off! Excellent.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 8 years ago
Erotic exhibitionism

Fabulous little fantasy. What middle-aged guy wouldn't want to be in that situation. Plus I agree with drmaxc above that it was great you restrained yourself from having the girls do more. It stayed much closer to a reality that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I'd love to do that. To wank off in front of young girls is my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cock watch

Great story... wish it was me..

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Hmmm, what a nasty jerk off you are. You had me at 18 year old cuties playing in their little pool while you were jerking off 10 feet away. Amazing self control holding off that long. I'm sure you, like me, would have popped off in just a few minutes in that situation. And with them right in the front row, I'm amazed they didn't get splattered. Nasty man, hot story.

ErosfanErosfan2 months ago

I know this is an old story, but I just found it. It was so very exciting as this has been a long standing fantasy of mine. Not necessarily teenage girls, but any woman/women that really want to watch me get naked, jack off and cum.

I loved this one!

Campus77Campus772 months ago

My only worry would be the consequences if they mention something to Crystal's parents. But it's a story that really titillates my voyeurs mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous