Masturbatra Rises Ch. 03: Close Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers

Lisa got serious again and used his abdomen to put his cock between a rock and a hard place. She grinded up and down in a tight circle. Just as she wondered how we was surviving so long, he cried out, "I'm gonna cum!"

And as Lisa had promised, she pressed her ass against the tip of his cock and made small movements until she felt liquid pump through his vein. Lisa sat there against Lenny's crotch as he moaned in relief. She felt his sticky, dense semen ejaculate onto her firm ass like clay being thrown at a wall.

She waited until he was finished with his graffiti before standing up. She stayed there for a moment to let him see what his cum looked like on her booty. Holy shit, this actually might take an hour to clean off, Lisa thought to herself as she used the TV as a mirror.

"Well, I have to go to sleep," she stated. "I have work tomorrow."

Lenny was almost asleep on the couch, but that didn't diminish his normal character traits. "Shouldn't you shower first?"

With a throaty chuckle, Lisa replied, "Shouldn't you be going home, now that our transaction is complete?"

*****

The next day at work was interesting for Lisa. She knew that when she was finished helping blue hairs go to sleep that she was going to be going on a mission as Masturbatra.

This time, she knew she could use the name and the suit without ramifications. Dressing up as a covert, erotic hero was quite a contrast next to being a nanny in an old folks' home. Though, both were important lines of work. The only difference here is that they'd be impervious to Masturbatra unless that had a dozen Viagra on them, Lisa giggled to herself.

When the workday was coming to a close, Lisa decided to go directly to the warehouse to see if there were any signs of who was stealing the jewelry. Getting her brown messenger bag out of her car, Lisa changed into her gold uniform, sans heels and mask, and put her scrubs on over it.

She went back out to her car and put on some music to pump her up- well, mainly to distract from the nerves. Here we go...

*****

It was an overcast late afternoon as Lisa's Accord pulled behind a fence at another abandoned property in another part of the old industrial park. With all of the old big buildings that were close to downtown, Lisa was surprised it wasn't gentrified yet.

In the back seat of Lisa's car, she had her messenger bag and her trench coat. A little more confident this time, Lisa decided against putting on her trench coat until she got to the warehouse. Changing in the backseat, or rather stripping in the backseat, Lisa finished by donning her gold mask.

Still getting used to the feeling of walking around in a skimpy outfit with a concealed identity, Lisa skulked behind steel drums, empty crates, and anything that would help her hide on her way over the warehouse shown in Lenny's video.

In worn paint, the faded red brick read: Merridale Chemical. There were plenty of metal doors leading into the building, along with broken windows on the second story. Lisa imagined walking in through a front door and seeing countless scowling men aim assault rifles at her. I need to see indie first.

That was when Lisa remembered what Lenny had said. How do I get onto the roof? Walking around the building, Lisa found her access point. She just hoped her stilettos would allow her to climb the ladder. How the hell does Wonder Woman do it?

Fortunately, the ladder cage gave her a sense of security in case she missed a step. After a nerve-racking three-story ascent in heels, Masturbatra was at the top of the building. Just as the pictures had shown, there was glass paneling on the roof. This allowed her to peer inside the facility.

The caped MILF's adrenaline was at its peak, as she saw down onto the ground floor of the high-vaulted building. There, standing in the middle, was a man with a shaved head. He had colorful tattoos going up his arms, and tossed on a nearby chair, was a black hoodie.

Lisa repositioned herself on the roof to another glass panel. She wanted to see exactly what he was doing. That was when shining objects caught her eye. The jewelry. But it wasn't just a few boxes; it was a mound of diamond jewels. It was obvious that Frank wasn't the only driver pocketing packages.

But the diamonds were only part of the intrigue. What gave Lisa chills was that the tattooed man was injecting diamonds with a green substance that he was syphoning from a drum. She didn't know what it was, but she knew it couldn't be good.

After watching the facility for over half an hour, it became evident that he was there alone. Thank God. Lisa knew her work just got a lot easier. She then realized she didn't know what do to if she faced many "villains" at once. Tabling that for the time being, Lisa had to figure out a point of attack.

The worst option was walking in through the front door. She knew the moment he heard the door open, he was going to panic before he could even see whom it was. It took a few minutes of searching, but Lisa found an access point through the roof.

Around the perimeter of the large building, there were lofts on the second and third floors. And underneath one of the glass panels on the roof, there was a bin of musty lab coats. From there, Lisa figured she could slide down one of the support poles.

It was a bit scary, but after lifting up one of the glass panels, Lisa jumped through and landed in the bin of lab coats just a few feet below. The noise was faint, and not enough to break the concentration of the tattooed man two floors below.

Now on the inside, Lisa gathered her wits for her descent onto the floor. She examined her costume to make sure that everything was in place. She adjusted her buoyant breasts in their golden holster, and she whisked her hair back to make it sure the slight waves were bouncy. She was ready to go.

*****

Meanwhile, Collin was in school, but his mind was somewhere else. It bothered him that his mom seemed to be keeping secrets from him. It was especially bothersome because one of his friends seemed to be having some sort of report with her behind his back. In a rash decision, Collin snuck of school after the next bell. He had to figure out what was going on.

*****

Back in the abandoned chemical pant, Lisa's clung on to the pole the size of a tree trunk. It was not slippery like she imagined, and she had to shimmy down behind the tattooed man's back. It wasn't exactly the Showgirls-esk entrance she idealized, but it was quiet and functional.

Her stilettos lightly tapped on the ground floor, and Lisa's heart pounded out of her chest. She had a decision, either start walking and let him turn around to the sound of her heels on the ground, or say something to get him to turn around. Unsure of what to do, Lisa decided to set the mood first. "Hey, sexy, what are you up to?"

It became abundantly clear that she made the wrong choice. The tattooed man was so startled that he jumped, ran towards the drum of green liquid, slid behind the other side, and yelled, "I have a gun!" All of this happened without him even seeing Lisa.

Lisa couldn't help but to break her confident, seductive character. "Please don't shoot! I'm a woman!"

The armed man poked his head out from behind the drum to test the waters. Lisa could see he had tattoos on his neck as well. After catching a glimpse of Lisa, his demeanor went from panicked, to skeptically curious. "What do you want? Step closer with your hands up!"

Doing what the threatening man asked, Lisa raised her hands and walked towards him. "I'm sorry. I'm not here to hurt you."

When he got an even better look at the frightened woman, the man stood up. "Why are you dressed like Masturbatra?"

Lisa was shocked. "What?"

"Why the fuck are you dressed like Masturbatra? You have the new version of the costume and everything? Is this some kind of joke?"

She had no answer for the line of questioning; it was so unexpected. "I uh..."

"Why are you here?"

Lisa was so focused on the black mechanism that the man was holding to his side, that she didn't even notice his growing erection.

Not wanting to say she was there to gather information about his activities, Lisa desperately said, "Yes, this was just a joke. I like to go around in public and see peoples' reaction."

That made the man even hornier, but his face was still scowling.

There was a long pause where neither of them said anything. In that time, the man was able to overcome his arousal and turn his attention back to his work. "Have you seen what I've been doing here?"

The reddening of Lisa's cheeks gave away her answer. She knew too much.

The man did not hesitate. He raised his weapon.

Seeing as she was about to be shot, Lisa ran at him to try to kick him with her pointy heel.

But the strong tattooed man saw it coming. He used his left hand to push the steel drum into Lisa's path. Her leg kicked the steel drum instead of the man, and she fell to the ground. As she screamed and tried to get up, the man aimed his weapon and shot her.

An electric pulse stunned Lisa to the ground. It was the most painful experience of her life. Lisa yelled for help faintly, as she slowly lost consciousness in a pool of green chemicals.

*****

"Uuuughh." Lisa's eyelids batted as she adjusted to the light.

The bright room first led to her to believe she had died, but as soon as she saw a fuzzy outline of a nurse walking in front of her, she realized she was in the hospital. Lisa tried to sit up, and the nurse told her to take it easy.

It took a few minutes, but Lisa was finally back to a normal state of consciousness. She was exhausted, but thinking more clearly. Despite being happy to be in a safe hospital bed, she was concerned as to how she got there.

Those concerns were muted when she saw Lenny sitting in a nearby chair. She waited until the nurse left the room. "What are you doing here?"

"I found you lying face down in the middle of the chemical plant. I had been tracking you." Lenny held up the same type of tracking chip that Lisa had planted on Frank.

Lisa was in a lot of pain in her shoulder where she was shot with the stun gun. "Am I here just because of a stun gun."

Lenny shook his head no. "That green liquid- it was a toxin."

The doctor, having heard that Lisa was okay, walked into the room. "Hi, Jennifer, I'm Doctor Kelsey Prebine. I'm glad to see you're feeling better."

Recognizing that Lenny must have given her a fake name to bury any connections, Lisa was thankful that she was practically an anonymous patient, though she had no clue how she was going to pay for the bill if it wasn't under her insurance.

The doctor continued, "You're very lucky. If you had consumed a larger amount of the toxin then you would have died."

Lisa glanced over at Lenny to see his reaction to the serious news, but his attention was somewhere else.

"We still don't know what exactly you were poisoned with, but it seems to be tagged to your DNA. There are no evident side effects, but we need you to take an abundance of caution and see a specialist until we figure out if there is any long-term harm or not."

The news was unsettling, but Lisa was glad that she was okay for the time being. "Thank you, Dr. Prebine."

After the doctor left the room, Lisa turned to her savior and said, "The doctor is in here telling me that I almost died, and you're checking out her ass?"

Lenny smiled, and was glad that Lisa was back to normal. But then he had a stark look on his face. "You can't go out there like that anymore. You have no training and no help. And you need to tell Collin."

He was right.

"And I'm paying cash from the comic book fund for your visit here. I didn't want it linked to your insurance. Collin is going to ask questions, and you need to tell him first." Knowing his friend's mom was okay, Lenny left.

The defeated erotic vigilante was left with a lot of thinking to do. She thought about what she would have done if her insurance had been used and her husband Aaron found out. She thought about how stupid she was to go into that building with no planning. She thought about why that man was injecting toxins in jewelry, what the toxin was, and if she'd be harmed by it. And most of all, she had to think of how she was going to tell Collin her secret and what's been happening.

*****

After being released from the hospital, Lisa did something she absolutely needed. She had her Uber stop at a fast food restaurant and got a burger, fries, and a shake. The yoga diet was important, but then again, she almost died.

As Lisa slurped down her vanilla shake, she wondered why the man didn't kill her. She imagined that someone who was doing an illegal activity in an abandoned building didn't want to do something so serious that it would play on all the news stations. Lisa didn't want to think immodestly, but she was sure he was aware that he couldn't kill a sexy white suburban mother and expect there not to be a manhunt.

Lisa was dropped off a couple blocks away from her parked car. It was uncomfortable of her to be near the chemical plant after what had just happened. Her shoulder hurt, but her bruised ego hurt more. Her seductive powers weren't as potent as she had thought. I got off some horny teenagers and a lonely deliveryman who hadn't seen a vagina in a year. Why would I be able to do this?

*****

Back at his house, Lenny's pupils focused on the glass tube in front of him. He carefully pipetted 1.5 milliliters of green liquid that he recovered at the scene of Lisa's injury. He then began to make us of the microscope that stepfather had gotten him for his birthday years ago. He knew he was considerably less likely to find something out about the liquid than someone with medical training, but he had to try.

*****

It was a long day for Lisa after she returned to the industrial park to get her car. She bought a new pair of tennis shoes for work, went for a walk in a park, and then went grocery shopping. Though, she knew all of those excursions were to prolong coming home to Collin.

When it was getting close to the time she usually went to bed, when Collin would likely begin worrying about her, Lisa knew she had to go home and face reality.

The house was dark and quiet when Lisa walked through the front door. She felt discomfort in her own home, like she wanted to hide. The only source of light was a glow coming from under the basement door. Collin's down there.

The guilt-ridden mom planned out what she was going to say to him for the hundredth time that day, and then walked down the stairs. But to her confusion, the basement was empty.

That was when she was grabbed from behind. "Jesus, Collin! You scared me."

The muscular young man was shirtless, and his black athletic shorts riding low on his hips showed off the V in his abs. "Hey, mom," he said flirtatiously, as he began to slowly rub his groin against her rear and kiss her neck.

Lisa had no complaints about what was going on. She swept her hair to the side to give his mouth easier access to his neck. She slowly twisted her hips. Her plans were on hold. "What are you doing to me, honey?"

"What does it feel like I'm doing? I'm turning you on so you let me make out with your pussy."

An audible moan left Lisa's lips. "Try doing it and see if I stop you."

Collin reached in front of his mom and grabbed her breasts. He massaged them as he bit into her lower neck. "You're so fucking hot."

"Oooohhhh- yeah? Why don't you tell mommy where you want her?"

She saw Collin's hand point towards the corner of the basement. "On our new bed."

The brunette MILF was pleased to see that her son took it upon himself to set the bed up on a frame and put blankets on it. "I feel bad," was Lisa's response.

"Why?"

"Because after I squirt all over your cock and your jizz leaks out of my pussy, we'll have to take all those sheets off that you spent so much time putting on."

The young stud couldn't wait any longer. He practically pushed his mom across the basement until she fell onto the bed. Lisa shed all of her clothes and lay on her back.

Collin grabbed her long legs, placed them over his shoulders, and leaned in until his lips were touching his mom's vagina.

As horny as Lisa was, her judgment got the better of her. "Wait!"

Surprised, Collin looked up at his mom.

"I have something to tell you. You might think this is a joke, but it's not."

"Okay..."

Lisa gulped and let her sexual emotions fade into the background. "I've been dishonest with you for the last few days. I'm still not sure about why I did it- but I like doing it- but I don't know if I'll ever do it again."

"What?"

"I have kind of actually been Masturbatra... like a real-life version. I already went on a couple missions, and something horrible almost happened to me. And Lenny already knows because I had him do some work for me and he figured it out."

She looked up to see that her son's face was blank. Lisa frantically tried to justify things to her son. "Listen, I don't expect you to forgive me right away, or accept what I've done. I'm so, so, so sorry that I didn't tell you. I love you, but it was just so hard to say something. I had to try to do it, and I thought maybe you'd stop me- though maybe that would have been a good thing. Anyway, I'm just sorry."

Lisa analyzed her son's face again for some sort of reaction. Then, out of nowhere, he grinned from cheek to cheek and began to chuckle. "Yeah, mom, I know you're Masturbatra."

"Wai- what?" That was not the response she expected.

Collin was still laughing. "What, do you think Lenny carried you to the hospital?! And then do you think he took your clothes off and brought you spare ones from the house?"

Lisa looked bewilderedly at the clothes she had tossed to the side of the bed. She hadn't even thought of where they came from, or what had come of her Masturbatra suit.

Her son could tell that was what was going through her mind. "You really should have read more comics before starting this. You are making rookie mistakes."

Thankful to see her son in a good nature, Lisa took advantage of the opportunity to build back their relationship. "Well to be fair, every time you read me Masturbatra comics I was focused on something else that needed my attention."

Collin laughed.

"So, you aren't mad?" Lisa wanted to clarify.

"I wish you had told me earlier, but I get why you didn't. I actually think it's pretty cool, and pretty hot."

"I do, too." She smiled. But something was still pressing on Lisa's mind. "So how did you find out? Did Lenny tell you?"

"No, I actually figured it out about two minutes before Lenny called me in a panic." Collin stepped away to pull something off a nearby shelf. "You were acting so weird that it was bothering me. I left school early and I went searching in your room..."

Lisa glared at her son and was about to open her mouth and say something about his decisions. But he gave her a you-have-a-no-room-to-talk look, and continued, "And I found this."

Collin handed Lisa a 4X6 piece of photo paper.

"Oh, wow," was Lisa's reaction. "Yeah, uh, that's not the way I would have wanted you to find out."

"No, but now you have a good story to tell me. Who was he? How did you do it? How did he react? Did you plan on letting him finish there?"

Lisa was thrilled to see how captivated Collin was in the story behind her chest selfie. She began telling her son about how Eliza had called her about the deliveryman. She went on and on. Collin was in disbelief that the same man was in the house to deliver the mattress they were on.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers