Masturbatra Rises Ch. 03: Close Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers

As Lisa explained her seduction tactics, Collin rubbed her pussy with two fingers while he stroked himself with his other hand. Finally, Lisa came to the explosive conclusion, and asked her son if he was going to continue where he left off with his mouth.

The wise 18 year old explained, "You just admitted that you lied to me, you licked a stranger's cock and then let him into our home, you let my friend walk in here in the middle of the night so he could cum on your ass- and yes he told me about that, and now you expect me to reward you?"

Well when you nitpick details you can make anything look bad. "You're right. I let you down. I'll leave the decision of what to do with me in your hands."

"Do you like doggy style?" Her son asked unaware that it was her favorite position.

Since Lisa knew where he was going with it, she rolled over on the massive bed, and got up on her elbows and knees. She spread her legs far enough apart for him to have access.

Without delay, Collin got on his knees behind his mom and slid his erect cock into her pussy. He pushed it in until his groin was snug against her ass. "Oooh, fuck!" Lisa screamed.

Loving having his mom as his sexual partner, Collin leaned over her, pressing his chest into her back, and whispered into her ear, "I want to pound you until your elbows give out and your body is being smooshed into the mattress."

That caused even more warm juice to flow into Lisa's steaming cunt. She looked back at her son and they made out with his cock buried inside of her. "You can pound me as hard as you want, as long as you make sure I fall asleep tonight with you still inside me."

"Ah, so Masturbatra's going to spend her first night in her new lair?"

"Oh, you mean the Cum Cave? Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I spend every night next to my man?"

With that, Collin began thrusting his cock back and forth into his mom's strong vaginal muscles, which gripped him each time he entered.

After just a couple minutes, Lisa, who had a huge day, decided to just let her body fall onto the mattress and let her son have his way with her. He was clearly an endless stream of horny energy, and she was more than satisfied to let him pound the frustrations of the day out of her while she bit onto a pillow as an outlet for her sexual charges.

Collin fucked her pussy at a rapid pace while he squeezed her breast, and occasionally, groped her ass. "Oooh, mom! I'm gonna cum soon!"

Taking her teeth off the pillow, Lisa cried out, "OH YES! Cum in me, love. As deep as you can!"

She encouraged Collin to the finish line. She tensed her body and prepared for the final rough thrusts.

A sweating Collin growled as his muscles tightened, and he made on final deep thrust into his mom. Lisa cooed as she felt her son's sperm fire inside of her. But to her surprise, he slowly slid his shaft out as he released his load. He left his tip at the entrance to her pussy.

Finally, he was finished. A spent Lisa smiled to herself, and asked out loud, "Leaving mommy a cream pie?"

Collin grinned. "Wait, I have an idea."

He sprinted up the stairs and was back in no more than twenty seconds.

Lisa turned around to see him with the bag she kept her instant camera in. "I wanted to capture another important moment in Masturbatra history- the christening of the Cum Cave."

"Great minds think a like," Lisa smirked, as she spread her legs wider to permit the photo.

When the picture came out, Collin commented, "Perfect! This is a good second moment."

"Third."

"What?"

"A good third moment," the mom corrected her son. "Check the bottom of the bag."

Collin reached into an area of the bag he didn't have time to inspect earlier. He pulled out a photo of his mom's blue nightie barely covering her ass. And on the lower half of her ass was Lenny's jizz.

"The first lead," Lisa explained.

Shaking his head laughing, Collin climbed under the covers with his mom. "You really are something else."

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers