All Comments on 'Match Met Ch. 02'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

A little closer editing needed, but still a five.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
From piping hot antagonistic attraction to warm & fuzzy. How ...sweet.

Yes this story has definitely gone off the boíl. . YES the wolf needed to be taken down a peg or two but now he's mainly a groveling puppy hoping for a scrap of Kiana's attention. On the positive side , the TLC Kiara selflessly doles out to disabled father story added deph, if not heat to the story.

Well maybe the author pull a plot twist to give Sawyer his nuts back,but I'm not smart enough to see how. To all appearances, the stallion seems to have gelded and the whip has been welded to Kiara's hand.( the one that's not balancing the serving tray ) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gud

4 1/2

ccmioonccmioonover 11 years ago
love it

my new fav story

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Kiana need to stop playing, being prideful is going to cause her to lose out. Sawyer was man enough to realize his mistake and apologized. Her jealousy should prove she wants Sawyer.

emj417emj417over 11 years ago
too late...he needs to back off

sawyer should bring in another woman and this one shouldn't be his sister. needs editing/proofing, but i look forward to reading your story.

EOLoverEOLoverover 11 years ago
Can't wait for me!

Post more ASAP!!!

AveRoseAveRoseover 11 years ago
Okay

She's being too hard on him and it's getting annoying. Her attitude was totally understandable in the first chapter but I felt in this one she could have given him a break since it's quite obvious he's trying to make up for his poor behavior.

Anyway it sucks to see that there isn't a chapter 3 yet... update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing!

Just wow!!! You need to be putting up a chapter every day :D

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
lovely bit about her father

The first half of this story detailing Kiana's situation with her father was incredibly touching. it adds so much depth to her and makes me understand why she wouldn't want to put up with Sawyer's bullshit. I hope you keep her strong and strong-willed. I am already addicted!!

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
I understand her restraint

first impressions cout A LOT people. I totally understand Kiana's POV. As much as he tried to woo her with the flowers and what not, his behavior in the bathroom was still arrogant as hell. If it were me in that situation, I would still be weary and wondering if he wasn't just trying different tactics to "conquer" me and simply get into my pants. In real life, guys like Sawyer enjoy playing hurtful little games and are GREAT actors. Like chameleons they adapt to what they think the girl will respond to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need more!!!

Oh man, your story is really good! I knew she would change her mind about Sawyer. I think she needs to give him a chance, he is trying to make up for being an *ss earlier on! Please post soon :-)

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

I love how Kiana is playing hard to get in this cat and mouse game they have going on with each other. And so refreshing to read a female lead character who has a backbone with brains and don't fall in the lap of the lead male character as soon as he says "hi" or do a romantic gesture because that gets boring after awhile. So good for Kiana for making him work for it...lol Great story and can't wait to see where this goes so keep up the good work. And Sawyer reads as yummy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Um, when's the next chapter?

This is REALLY good. Please don't keep us waiting too long!

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 11 years ago
awesome

I got a little choked up. Awesome job I'm hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay

More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MYmy

Happy Thanksgiving! Gosh, this is a really good story. I hate to ask, but goodness, can you update again before the week is out. I know, I know. I like the fact that Kiana is putting Sawyer off even though she is attracted to him. Sawyer seems like an okay dude, but based on his character he seems used to getting any and everything he wants. When he brought his sister with him to where Kiana works, he was playing a game. He is literally pulling at straws trying to get Kiana to react to his advances. Little does he know Kiana is pulling at straws trying not to react to his advances. I cannot wait for more!

partial2passionpartial2passionover 11 years ago
Nice update!

It seems like Kiana is at her wits end, with the cards she's been dealt in life... so of course she's going to have her guard up. She's strong willed and stubborn and that's not always pretty but it is very real. It also makes sense that she would be so resistant to him since she's probably used to getting grief for being a Hooters girl specially with such an arrogant guy. But I look forward to see how these 2 battle it out. Great update!

-p2p

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Better and better...

Yes, I'm hooked too! Can't wait to see where this goes...

jussiejonesjussiejonesover 11 years ago

My mom died before my dad, and he also had a stroke that changed him. He died this July. I can really relate to Kiana.

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago

I love reading stories where the lead female has a backbone. I do think Kiana could be a little nicer though. Hopefully Sawyer doesn't believe what she said in the bathroom.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I'm happy she's not giving him the time of day.

It shows she has a backbone and self-respect. If he wants to be with her, he needs to prove he's worthy. Can he treat her right? Can he be a nice person, instead of the jerk he keeps showing he is? He seems to be beginning an attitude adjustment, which is good... but he needs to keep it up to win her over. Persistence will be his friend. Looking forward to more.

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
another awesome story!

It's great to read another story where the lead it's strong, smart, sexy, and has a real backbone as the other readers commented aptly. It's refreshing that a young lady like Kiana written as having a fantastic physical features, but had depth to her. Seems like you've found the perfect way of developing characters where just because a woman is sexy, fit, and beautiful, she can also have heart, standards, and depth. Thank you for not making her bitter because of her life, but purposeful and responsible in her education and other life goals. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Sawyer reminds me of sexy, wise cracking Clay Matthews of the Packers. Sawyer come off as a jerk during the fussy meeting, but I think he's gonna turn it around and grow from this experience faking for Kiana. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please. Yes she has backbone and self respect but it's been over a month and she obviously likes the guy. Not to mention what he did wasn't that serious. She doesn't have to give him a second chance, but she's just being b*tchy now and immature. Either tell the guy in a believable way she doesn't him or be a strong woman and admit to herself and him that she does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bull Sh-t!

No body has the Right to treat a waitress the way this Sawyer is doing! I made it to page 2 of Chapter 2....Sorry but I can Not go any farther.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Match Met Ch. 01 Previous Part
Match Met Series Info