Match Met Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"He isn't my type." She said. Janelle chuckled stiffly.

"Since when have you had a type?"

"Well look, I know jackass isn't what I need." She said sternly. Sawyer played too many games for her taste. He didn't know how to handle a real woman; that's the only explanation for why he expressed his attraction to her the way he did.

"That, I agree with. You're way too good for him." Kiana pursed her lips and nodded in response.

She wondered when her day would ever come to be completely happy with a man.

Sawyer continued to visit, harass and flirt with her while she worked. Sometimes he left 25 dollar tips, sometimes his number on a slip of paper that would never failed to see the recycle bin after Kiana's shift. But when he couldn't make it, he'd send more flowers. After one month, the rituals let up a bit. He'd visit less often and the flowers ceased. Kianahatedto come clean to herself, but she was disappointed he was losing interest in her.

"I'm Kiana. Can I start you off..." Kiana trailed off. Her eyes drifted toward the opened door. The winter's breeze seemed to run through the entrance and over her body. Sawyer walked through the door in an opened pea coat, beanie and dark jeans. A tall, modle like brunette was on his heels. She had on knee high boots and a large scarf. Kiana didn't know what emotion she was feeling—she had never felt it before. Her insides heated immensely at the same moment a sickening feeling filled her gut. She didn't feel jealous, she felt unwanted. With a hard swallow that seemed to sink all the way down her limbs and keep her feet grounded, she looked back at her young couple.

"I'm sorry." She said, cracking a strained smile that mimicked confusion. "I lost my train of thought—can I get you two something to drink?" She asked.

"Yes, two iced teas please." The man replied. It was obvious he was holding his date's hand under the table.

"Alright, I'll be right back." She said. She walked back to the counter and tried to be as undetectable as possible. But she could feel Sawyer watching her as he and the brunette sat waiting for a table. When she was out of view, she took a controlled breath and went to get their drinks.

She hoped they didn't get her table.

But when she came out from the barrier of the counter, Sawyer and the blonde were seated at a booth right behind the couple she was delivering the iced teas to. She groaned inwardly. Kiana walked past them and placed the drinks on the table.

"You guys ready to order?" She asked them, getting ready to take out her notepad.

"No not quite." Kiana nodded in acceptance.

"Alright, take your time." She concluded and then she turned on her heels to face Sawyer. The strikingly beautiful woman was engrossed in the menu while Sawyer gazed at Kiana. He still managed to look her over in a ravenous way. Kiana shook her head lightly.

"I'm Kiana, what can I get you to drink?" She asked, sounding a little more bored than she wanted. The woman looked up at her through grey irises and long lashes.

"Water?" She asked.

"Sure...you?" Kiana asked, turning her attention to Sawyer. He noted the weird glint in her stunning brown eyes and the drag in her voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked subtlety, as if he was really concerned. His personal question caught the attention of his date. She looked between the two in confusion.

"Stop it. I really don't feel like—"

"Kiana, this is Lindsey... my sister." Sawyer watched Kiana's face ease up, and a hint of relief took its place on her profile. It was just what he needed to see.

"Nice to meet you." Lindsey said.

"You too." Kiana said. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but that introduction made the rest of her night run smoother. Sawyer still watched her ass while she walked around the area and his eyes stayed glued to her lips when she spoke.

Toward the end of her shift, all her tables were eating at the same time. So Kiana used that window of time to quickly use the bathroom. When she relieved herself and went to wash her hands, a tall stature leaned against the sink counter.

Sawyer's arms were crossed over his chest. He wore a relaxed cable knit sweater over a pale green button down. He literally looked like a male model.

"Excuse me." Kiana said, ignoring the fact that he was in the women's bathroom. He didn't move out of the way though. Instead he took three steps in her direction. Kiana didn't back away, nor did she recoil. She looked up into his eyes and they found themselves deep in a staring match. She roved over his features. Her nose was slim and European while his lips were thin and pink with their perfect cupid's bow. Sawyer leaned his head a little closer to hers and puckered his lips slightly.

Kiana's first instinct was to turn her head and give him a sour look.

"What the hell are you doing?" She questioned incredulously. That damn smile. His smirk would be the death of her one day. It came at moments where she'd think smiling would be completely inappropriate. But she was learning Sawyer was unpredictable.

"You want me Kiana." He said, somehow anchoring an arm around her lower waist and molding their bodies together. Kiana put both hands against his hard chest and tried to push them apart but his other hand found its way around her body. His palm grazed the small of her back just barely.

"Get the fuck over yourself." She sneered, finally giving up on the idea of leaving his grasp. She hadn't noticed how tall he was. He had to be 6'3. He felt so damn good around her though, and his cologne was intoxicating. She couldnt recall the last time her stomach fluttered so much. But all of those thoughts weren't detectable externally. Sawyer chuckled.

"Is there ever a moment when you aren't cursing love? However I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on." He growled, tightening his grip around her just the slightest bit.

"Let me go." She warned.

"You were feeling something when I came here with my sister. You thought I was dating her." He stated, watching her reaction closely. Kiana gulped audibly at the same time her cheeks grew hot with embarrassment. But she retorted quickly.

"YouwishedI felt something." She said back. "I don't care about you Sawyer. Why don't you see that?" She asked, looking him right in his perfect eyes. She read the disappointment and felt the dullness of his body. He uncoiled his arms and nodded in recognition. She watched as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked out the door. Kiana washed her hands mechanically and then caught a look at her reflection.

"Jesus." She said, in reply to her thoughts. She wanted him.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
12