All Comments on 'Match Met Ch. 03'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Vivid Depictions of Animal Attraction Trump Herky Jerky Storyline !

Sawyer is a terrible host ! Kiara can be a pretty assumptious guest. What with raiding his fridge, as if she were at home. Yet the author made their imperfections complete each other in a torrid tryst. I'm enjoying the fact that these two have yet to hold a civil conversation for five minutes despite trying to grind each other's hipbones to fine powder.

Well, these two have found shelter from the storm. I hope the caretakers of Kiara's disabled father have not been detoured by the weather from their duties. The exposition of Sawyer's character explained his perfunctory attitude towards social graces, but did drag on just a bit.

It figured it would take a official state of emergency to get these two voluntarily under the same roof. This was a clever mechanism by the author because the dual of supressed attraction allowed the pair to snarl at each other, heightening the liàson.

Sooner or later, one of these two will have to swallow some pride & be the first to confess to their half of this obvious attraction. For now the game goes on. There are hiccups in the flow disseminated by the talented author. Quality payoffs like this makes the waiting worth it all, a fact that I'm sure Sawyer would vouch for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Out of spite? Out of lust? Out of..love?

I'm super anxious for the continuation of this story. Sawyer and Kiana are the literal definition of fire and ice. What, with Sawyer and his cold mannerisms along with his not-so-subtle attitude towards women. And Kiana, Kiana, Kiana. Her young yet matured mind and hot temper make an EXCELLENT combination. I'm interested to see which direction you take this. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with Lord, but less wordy!

I think this story has teeth! I just hope you don' t make it too short i can see atleast 10-15 chapters! I can't wait for the next installment. Keep it up. In more ways than one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I really like the story thus far. It's refreshing to have two main characters that are very dominate in personality. When they do officially hook up... hopefully the fire department isn't that far away.

I do like that it literally took an act of God to get them in the same room together. Hopefully Kiana's dad is okay. I also hope they can have a civilized conversation with each other this snow storm. Natural disasters have of bringing people together; maybe the same will be said for Kiana and Sawyer. I have a feeling that will happen if during they time together they get to see the other's softer side.

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago
Shaking my head

I need Kiana to act like she has some home training and give the man a small thank you for not leaving her butt stranded in a blizzard. I wanted to hop in the story and throttle her for not even asking to raid his kitchen. Sawyer was no better. He's yummy but needs to stop acting like an ass-hat when things don't quite go his way. Begging for her attention with gifts and small talk obviously doesn't work. Small stuff like helping her with her bags even when she's being rude would go a much longer way.

Mini rant aside I love the dynamics of these two. It keeps me on the edge of my seat watching the sparks fly. I hop back and forth between cheering them on to wanting to kick them both and I love it. I do hope the nurse was still with her father when the storm hit.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Your such a tease, I love it.

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzover 11 years ago
Soooo mad!!!

Just leave me hanging !!!! 😳 I can't wait for the next chapter !!

tenstensover 11 years ago
Yay, an update!

Thanks for posting so soon. I was looking forward to an update on Sawyer and Kiana and I'm happy to see one so quickly. Keep writing!

Maybe in the morning Sawyer will get a glimpse into Kiana's hectic life when she rushes away after realizing she left her dad alone all night. Perhaps he'll stop being such a jerk! Maybe Sawyer will help Kiana get to her dad quickly and then appreciate how hard she works when he sees her father's condition.

Also, I'm hoping there wasn't much food in his mouth when they kissed; hee, hee, that was all I could think about! In addition, I found it implausible that a woman putting up resistance to the man who has been semi-stalking her at the local Hooters would traipse around his home wearing only a towel. That is, unless she really wanted something to happen. Just sayin'. I want them to get together as much as everyone else but the whole incident came off as comical and hyperbolical, which doesn't seem to fit the rest of the story's tone thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Seemed to me there were some false notes sounded in this chapter, and I think you can do better, but I'm still giving it a five because there were a lot of good notes as well.

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

I honestly really don’t care for Sawyer; the guy is just a pretentious asshole with a chip on his shoulder, despite his boo-hoo story about his childhood. He seriously needs to get over himself like yesterday because he disregards people way too much and treats them like a commodity, he is no worse than his father but don’t have the drug habit as an excuse for his behavior…. Though I like Kiana I thought she was odd in this chapter I mean who takes a shower in someone’s house that they don’t know that well, especially when the personalities clash like water and oil, despite the guise of a snow storm? To me that was somewhat unbelievable and very presumptuous on her behalf. I do like the dynamics of these two and their love/hate domineering relationship but these two are going to have some yielding to do not only towards each other but themselves. But I hope the nurse was on time for Kiana's dad this time around.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
hmmm

Not what I imagined for their first hook-up and I'm not sure what to think about Sawyer. After all the flowers and apologies, the moment she gives in to him he seems to snap back into the persona he had when they first met. I'm sure this will be an interesting story. I'm such a sucker for love/hate relationships!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep it coming!! that was an interesting twist....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job!

Thanks for this update, I usually never comment on Lit stories but this is good! I think you did an awesome job in a considerable amount of time, keep up the good work. Cant wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good job

Happy that you up dated this story so quickly.

Also i think you are a very excellent writer. I hope Sawyer and Kiana make

wild passionate love and quit teasing each other. i give you 5 stars thanks!!!!!!!!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Ha!

We were not expecting that! He really is a tad patronising! But it does make for another chapter.....please be even quicker this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good cliff hanger

You are one of my favorites here on lit. and I love love reading your stories. Thank you so much for your stories keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:D

THIS...IS.....PERFECT...

colorfullove410colorfullove410over 11 years ago

Great story!!!! Can't wait for ch. 4!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Omg fucking LOOOVE THIS STORY!!!

leoginaleoginaover 9 years ago

That was sooooo freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn! I think I got the vapors off this chapter

And I'm not an easy girl to please...so thanks for hot flash 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Match Met Ch. 02 Previous Part
Match Met Series Info