All Comments on 'Match Met Ch. 04'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Kiara need to pick a side and stay on it. This being hot and cold with Sawyer is annoying. If I was him I would act a bit standoffish with her too. Sawyer heard her conversation with her friend when she lied about where she was at, he had the right to be upset. If Sawyer done the same I know she would've made a case about it.

She know she want the guy so she need to put that pride aside and do her thing. If it doesn't work out then move on. She is young so she still has a lot to learn.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Kiana is scared, I understand that. It isn't easy to give yourself easily to anyone.

linalinlinalinover 11 years ago

I get what Kianna is going through with this Sawyer thing, it's hard to be attracted to a man who acts in such extreme ways. So you put on a bitch face and say to yourself you can scratch the body's itch, if nothing else. And then he cuddles you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Whew ! Two days together and both alive and unmaimed ( so far ) .

They're talking, holding conversations & all that. It's tense but a level of trust and mutual appreciation has been tentatively established. Maybe there is hope for peace in the Middle East.

I'm enjoying the high explosive potential of both parties, yet relieved that there is no BOOM. A really fine job by the author keeping these two alpha personas intact, post-initial trysts.

Didn't think initial installment could be topped in terms of sparks being thrown due the pair meeting for first time, but this gives premier effort a run for the money. They've come a ways but still have so much to learn about each other. Thanks to CocoNiy101 for ringside seat to romantic circus.

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

This story just keeps getting better and better.

emj417emj417over 11 years ago
i like a demanding man--S. showing true colors

I am really enjoying this--K seems a bit bipolar, but she is also tired; only 19 and dealing with school, work, dancing, and a bedridden dad is taking its' toll on her mentally and physically. hope she tells S. about her dad, then he can help her some and this will only make her fall for him faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent writer

I love your writing skill you are one the best writer literotica have.

I always give you five stars and if you ever publish any books

i will be the first person line to buy your stories. i love the fact

that Sawyer and Kiana are finally realizing that they need each

other in a major way. i cant wait for the next installment i hope we get

early christmas present.

DogdaysareoverDogdaysareoverover 11 years ago
5 stars

Whoo really good chapter!! Sawyer is so demanding and I love it :-D I hope Kiana tells him about her dad, maybe it would take a little off her chest. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect!

You are such a great writer. I love how realistic your story is, its well developed and I cant wait to read more!

Five Stars

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago

Lurved... yes lurved.... this chapter. Can't wait for the next one and hopefully Sawyer gets to find out about Kiana's Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five Stars!

Yes, love how there is conflict, but minimal conflict. Kiana and Saywer are going through "normal" things that a couple may go through. Keep writing, look forward to the updates.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Give and take...that is what makes agood relationship!

I love this story, because Kiana isn't a push over for her young age.....but then Sawyer isn't too hard on her either! They're dynamic is worth exploring. I can't wait to see it all unfold. 5 stars!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

I think I am starting to understand the nature of their relationship and their personalities. They are both way to guarded and stand in their own way because they seem to value control. So I get both their hot and cold nature. Great update can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved!

i love this story keep it coming!!!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 11 years ago
Update pls

Pls hurry with the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent writer

Merry Christmas waiting for the next chapter.

I just love your style of writing and thanks for

the wonderful stories!!!!! Always five stars you are a great writer.

multiculturegirlmulticulturegirlover 11 years ago
Love this story

This story sounds like my ex and I need another chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep it coming!!!

I love this already

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
They're cute together

Kiana and Sawyer are funny, sexy, strong, and sweet together. They're both strong and complimentary to each other. This was a yet another well done chapter. Kiana has a pretty good head on her young, yet wise shoulders, and Sawyer went from obnoxious jerk to being quite a sensitive guy for her. And he's not a one note guy either where he's too weak or too strong, but just right. He appreciates her hard work and goals, and in the long run, that will be beneficial to Kiana. After reading your disclaimer, and given the background on Sawyer's character, thank you for not adding the extra drama to his life, given that he's worked and lived through quite a few traumatic events in his family background. At least he has built a solid career and keeps his home life in good balance considering the instability he's endured. He's turned into a sexy guy with a heart of gold, like Kiana. Again, CocoNiy101, you've done a great job with character development of the lead characters.

LadyReedzAlotLadyReedzAlotover 11 years ago
Age is too young

I would have preferred maybe a graduate student, since Sawyer (great name, btw) is already established in his career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story but....

This was a good chapter but Kiana is a hypocrite and a bully. If she didn't want to smoke she could have been more respectful about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
harsh? i dont think so

Honestly, i don't believe she was being to harsh. If I thought i was going to a party/kickback/ gathering to meet someone and it turns out to be a bong party for three I'd be freaking pissed. And Janelle was wrong for bringing her knowing she would be uncomfortable.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutabout 11 years ago
SHE WAS NOT HARSH

AT ALL!! And how the hell was she hypocritical?!?!? If people like to smoke, then that's their thing, but other people have the right to NOT subject themselves to it. People also don't like to be deceived in any way, so yes anyone would be pissed when they thought they were going to just chill and hang out and then it turns out that everyone at the party breaks out into doing something you're uncomfortable with, you are going to and have every right to be pissed, whether they turn it into a weed party or a orgy.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
looove it

;l duno what ppl talking about but i absolutely hate drugs so ;] im happy lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I've been reading a few storyline on this website...

And I will honestly say this is the best plot I've ever seen ...the chemistry,plot and script between these two .wow!!! ...you have blown my mind thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don’t appreciate ole girl hating a weed. I was smoking weed in my early 20’s and I was passing drug test left and I was making 42,000.... it did help I was a cute black girl working in a law firm.... now I make WAY more and still smoke weed. 😂 also I retain a lawyer for free anytime I want... these disgusting old white men love this blackberry booty. Stop it the hate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Match Met Ch. 03 Previous Part
Match Met Series Info