All Comments on 'Matchmaker'

by temptanddestroy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love your stories.

The subject of the Matchmaker isn't my favorite, but I appreciate you returning to the milieu. I'm gratified you received the recognition you did for the first Matchmaker story. Frankly, I thought this one was better than the first one you did.[Paragraph] I continue to feel like your biggest weakness in your seductions is your failure to set up your protagonist well enough. Your dialogue is fantastic. You have a romantic bent, which works well when the main character is corrupted. However, too rarely do your characters do more than put up a token resistance to their seduction, which belies the trouble you take to set them up as men who don't want to stray.[Paragraph] The ending was a little confusing, but I'm assuming it was purposefully set up that way. [Paragraph] As an aside, as a faithful reader of your beloved Sixville series, I got a kick out of reading the Sixville reference in this story. I hope that oevure continues to have a place in your future writings. I will always hold the Sixville series out as one of the best I've ever read on the internet.

RodSamson42RodSamson42about 15 years ago
Great Concept

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You really took the main character and broke him down with the different women. The pacing in the beginning is great, but it moves way too quickly once he finds Sarah. I realize this is a fantasy, but the guy goes from being unfaithful to fucking his own daughter in the blink of an eye. I would have liked a little more build up to this...perhaps a few scenes on the laptop of his daughter being fucked by strangers and Doug getting off to it. Maybe he is given a tape of his daughter fucking her boyfriend...something to increase the animalistic attraction to his daughter. Overall this is a great story and please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous