Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ripped her top apart to assist him.

"H,mmm ....." She moaned when his mouth latched on to one nipple and then the other. He sucked and licked them greedily. He'd never thought about how larger tits would feel to his lips, his tongue. He cupped one with a big hand and marvelled as the flesh spilled out.

He pinned her up against the wall with his body, his cock jabbing into her.

She took in a sharp breath but smiled wickedly.

"I need you to fuck me bad, Doug."

Doug reluctantly parted from her warm, panting body and retrieved the condoms he'd purchased earlier that day.

"Does you use them with her, Doug? Your wife?"

Doug shook his head.

"Fuck me without them." She pleaded.

She looked so hot, so ready; Doug would have done anything she'd have asked. He dropped the packet on the floor and swept her onto the bed. He gripped his straining erection and pushed it into her, taking a second to bask in the incredible experience.

"Fuck me hard, Douggie. The harder the better."

So that's what he did. He shoved his cock in and out of her so her body shook with each penetration. Her cunt took all of his thick nine inches.

He pulled her arms above her head as she wrapped her legs round his rutting body.

"Oh...Doug...that's good..." She moaned as he nibbled on her earlobes or laid playful bites on her neck. The sweaty friction of his weight was turning her on, eliciting a squeal or two from her pink mouth. She flicked and thumbed her clit unashamedly, whilst with her spare hand she scratched her nails into his ass as it pounded away.

"Unnnh..."He grunted.

The way that the walls of her pussy were clenching spasmodically Doug knew that she was close.

He quickened his pace.

"AHHHHHHH mmmmmmmmmmm...." She wheezed as she bit her lip in ecstasy.

++++++++++++++

She pushed Doug up and he groaned his disapproval at this withdrawal.

She twisted onto all fours. Her perfect ass was waved in his face.

"Fuck me from behind, Doug."

He didn't need telling twice, he longed to be inside her again.

"Fuck me rough."

Doug pulled a handful of her black hair and wrapped it round his hand. The other hand tightened round her delicate throat, in time with his powerful thrust.

"Ah...fucking hell..." Doug growled. He didn't want to hurt her but she seemed to be getting off on it. Hell...maybe part of him did want to hurt her, was getting off on it too.

He slapped an ass cheek and again, hard enough to leave a red mark.

"Ohhhh....yeah..." She sighed.

He slapped her again as he slammed into her.

He came suddenly, without notice, just spurting his cum into her until no more would come.

+++++++++++++++

Day Three

+++++++++++++++

Doug woke up, feeling tired after last night's exercise. He was also feeling immensely guilty.

For the first time he had cheated on his wife, the woman he loved. The worst thing was that Angela had been right; he hadn't thought about Fran at all.

He dressed quietly and slipped away without waking the sleeping woman.

+++++++++++++

Doug checked the laptop as soon as he got back to his motel.

Angela had been in league with Matchmaker.

Last night's adultery had been fully documented by Matchmaker; Angela chatting him up at the bar, the kiss in the elevator, them fucking in the room.

Doug barely recognised himself in the footage. To anyone watching it he would have looked just like any other philandering husband.

He watched the video feed of Sarah, telling himself that she was worth this pain.

++++++++++++++

Doug remembered rushing to the hospital with Fran the day that Sarah was born.

He'd never loved his wife as much as when she'd been suffering labour pain. She was so amazing and strong and bringing new life into the world. He'd never felt so connected to her, so in awe. She was not just his soul mate but also the mother of his child.

When Sarah finally appeared Doug realised that they had stopped being young newlyweds, they had become a family.

He was full of worries and anxieties concerning the future but part of him was contented, he had everything that he wanted.

He'd only grown more in love with them ever since.

++++++++++++++

Matchmaker got in touch later that afternoon.

Doug had another club to visit, another night of infidelity to experience.

He had to admit it; the prospect seemed less daunting this time.

+++++++++++++++

This was no single's bar.

It was a full-blown sleazy strip joint, named Al's Nude Revue.

Doug watched the other customers entering from a vantage point across the street. They all looked like scumbags. Dressed in another suit by Matchmaker, Doug knew he'd stick out conspicuously.

He swallowed hard and ventured inside.

+++++++++++++

"You Doug Page?" A fat, balding man enquired as Doug entered.

Doug nodded, disliking the stale smell of sweat and tobacco that counted for air in this place.

"Matchmaker said you're here for the show. Down the corridor and it's the last door on the left.

Doug nodded numbly. How could this psycho get away with all this shit? He had people who worked for him and yet all the authorities couldn't even prove he existed.

The corridor smelt worst than the small foyer.

The last door on the left was a curtain. Doug pulled it aside and headed in.

++++++++++++++

He was not alone. Two black women were sat at dressing tables. They were dressed in panties and stockings and suspender belts and nothing else.

Doug was embarrassed by their nakedness.

"Hello. You must be Doug." The first girl called out loudly and jumping from her seat. "Do you work out?" She then asked, appraising him.

"Er....yeah...." Doug answered. In fact he and Fran exercised togther, tennis, swimming and so on, like they agreed to stay attractive for one another. Now, his handsomeness felt like a betrayal.

"You're cute. Better than the fat fucks we usually have to work with." The second woman said, expressing her opinion.

"I'm Saheeda and that's Sugar." The first woman said, pointing at her friend.

Doug's mind was overloading. He couldn't have sex with black women! He wasn't racist but no....he'd never even thought about it. And strippers...he couldn't...

Oh God, perfect for Matchmaker's games!

He gazed at their semi-naked bodies. He didn't know what he'd been imagining but both women looked amazing. As he saw their heavy breasts, curves and long legs, his curiosity was piqued.

His legs felt as if they were made of jelly.

Maybe his nervousness showed because Saheeda caressed his face. Sugar got up to join her and Doug was sandwiched between the two strippers.

Sugar held a mirror and on it was a line of white powder.

It took a few seconds before Doug realised she was offering it to him.

"Oh...er...no...thanks....I...don't...." He struggled to spit out as he became aware of Saheeda's hand on his ass.

"A 'mutual friend' of ours will be disappointed. He thought you'd agreed to try new things..." She'd sung it in a cutesy voice but there was a definite malice in her wide brown eyes.

+++++++++++++

It was half an hour later and Doug was wondering if the cocaine was taking effect.

His heart was racing and his breath felt shallow.

Saheeda and Sugar blended out of the darkness on either side of him.

Sugar took his face in both hands and bent to kiss him. It exploded in his brain. He'd never felt a kiss like it. His whole body twitched as her lips moved on his and her tongue darted around viperously.

Saheeda's hand was stroking his cock and thighs and, God, it felt good.

Soon they were both kissing him and he couldn't tell whose hand was who's as they massaged his body.

He noticed, in the middle of all of this, that they were on a stage and that punters from the club were watching him and the girls. This was filthy sex show.

It didn't seem to matter. He was feeling too good to worry about an audience.

He leant over and caught Saheeda's nipple between his teeth. His mouth filled with a sweet liquid. In surprise he let some dribble from his mouth and down his shirt.

"Saheeda's a new mommy." Sugar whispered to him.

He suckled from the swollen lactating tit and wondered if he'd enjoy drinking Fran's milk as much. He didn't think so.

He ran a hand up Sugar's leg and on to her rump. The contrast of his white skin against hers seemed to shine in the darkness.

Sugar knelt down in front of him and parted his legs. Very quickly his pants were around his ankles and her lips around his purple cock head.

The spectators of this threesome had their cocks out too, jerking off in their seats. Doug couldn't seem to care because Saheeda offered him the next teat to feast upon and Sugar's tongue graced all the ridges of his shaft.

He glanced down to watch her afro bobbing up and down as his knob hit the back of her throat.

Saheeda had taken this opportunity to climb up onto the couch and to stand over him. She'd lost the tasselled skirt and her naked black cunt was right before his face.

There was something about her recent motherhood that excited him in a way that Fran's never had. Something indecent....

"Grrrrrr...." He growled.

With both hands he grabbed Saheeda's ass and pulled her wet crotch towards him.

Her juices combined with the aftertaste of her breast milk and turned Doug into a gluttonous beast.

He swallowed every drop he could, except when he set free the moans of pleasure he was receiving from Sugar's slurping blowjob.

He felt his balls twitch and the pressure building and his cries of climax were muffled as Saheeda ground her snatch over his face.

He felt as if he'd cum for minutes, shooting load after load until his balls were sucked dry. His hands tingled with pins and needles, as if his body were on fire.

He hadn't even got to fuck these bitches.

When another of coke was offered to him he snorted it without hesitation. The high was mind-blowing and left him happy to watch as the two women sixty-nined to the delight of the crowd.

++++++++++++++++

Comfortable with his nakedness, he didn't even tuck himself away, leaving his sticky cock exposed. He could even watch the masturbating onlookers dispassionately.

The whole experience was getting him hard again, to his disbelief. Where was this energy coming from? He'd never felt so strong.

+++++++++++++++

The dick entering her asshole startled Sugar but it barely interrupted her stride as she licked Saheeda's cunt.

"holy...." Doug cried as his cock disappeared into the bitch's ass all the way to his pubic hair.

He'd never considered anal his whole life and as the slut's hole constricted round him he knew he'd been missing out.

He reached down to crudely grope her swinging tits and leered at the avid watchers. He was up here, fucking these whores and they could only look on wishing themselves in his position.

Saheeda was moaning incoherently, babbling loudly and breathlessly Sugar ate out her dripping hole. Her arms were flung about her restlessly as her climax built.

"Oshit. Ohshit... Ohsh... Oshit. Awwwwwwwww." She mewled staccato as she came.

Doug came shortly after as Sugar was free to focus on her ass, flexing and pulsing around the inches Doug had pushed inside her.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah...oh God Yes!" He yelled as he felt his hot jism explode in her darkest recesses and collapsed on the couch. He was too spent to play an active role in the rest of tonight's proceedings.

Saheeda sat on his lap. His deflating sensitive dick twitched when her skin glanced his, but as she settled down Doug enjoyed the warm nestling sensation on his cock and balls.

Sugar knelt over his face, filling his senses with her ripeness. Doug could only offer her a lazy lapping but Sugar seemed content as Saheeda compensated by rimming her bitter asshole. She was sucking out the cum that Doug had just deposited there. He loved the idea of it.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh" Sugar groaned, riding Doug's face and trusting her butt in time with Saheeda's probing tongue.

Doug could see nothing but right then he couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere other than this intoxicating darkness.

Sugar's movement became erratic above him he knew she was close. With a final burst of determined energy he flicked his tongue in and out in quick succession.

She slashed round, her knees gripping his head as the orgasm ripped through her anticipating body.

"Arrrrrrrrrr...."She roared like a warrior queen, echoing round the dank theatre until she let it all out and crumbled into a heap over Doug and the spotlight was turned off.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Day Three

+++++++++++++++++++++

Doug woke up in his motel room. His body ached all over and his face felt as if it were on fire.

As he showered flashes of last night's revelries came back to him. He couldn't believe that that man had been him.

His tears mingled with the very hot water.

How could he ever look in Fran's loving eyes knowing he'd partaken in such filthy debauchery?

How could he ever make love to his wife now that he'd been exposed to the delights of brutal fucking, the pleasures of using the nearest available hole?

He hadn't wanted it, he hadn't sought it out but there was no denying to himself that he'd been changed. Like a black tar sickness his wants and desires had been irreversibly corrupted.

+++++++++++++++

Doug lay on the bed for hours, occasionally looking at the laptop for Matchmaker's next communication.

He'd not dared watch the inevitable footage of last night. He was scared that he would not recognise himself.

++++++++++++++

"The game is over Doug but how long do you think it will be before you're fucking some bitch behind your wife's back?" Somehow the words, the text, the font managed to convey Matchmaker's distain for him.

Doug glared at the hidden camera. What scared him most was that Matchmaker was correct; he was already looking forward to the next forbidden fuck.

"If the game's over, tell me where my daughter is." He typed. He could only focus on that, the reason behind all this.

Matchmaker obliged.

++++++++++++++++

Doug pulled his vehicle into the vacant lot. The plant was on the very outskirts of Leetown in a rundown neighbourhood. There was practically nothing around it except the ominous woods that separated the town from the ghost town of Sixville.

The large edifice looked as if it had been derelict for decades.

It has no remaining windows and its walls were covered in graffiti.

Doug turned on his flashlight and walked inside.

It seemed that people had lived here, or taken shelter here, a while ago. There were corners that held structures of cardboard boxes and decaying sleeping bags.

Remnants of bonfires and smashed up bottles littered the cracked floor.

The wind howled through the building and Doug pulled his coat close around him. Someone could be murdered here and help would never come.

He head further in, towards the gloom.

+++++++++++++++

He came upon a wall that divided the giant space. There were two doorways set into it.

One door hung loosely on its hinges, warped and rotting.

The second door was solid metal and looked new. Three padlocks were attached to the thick bolts. As Doug shone his light on them he realised that they were open.

He removed them and heaved open the door.

He couldn't tell what the room had been but the only way to leave it was to head down, underground.

Doug hesitated. He didn't trust Matchmaker not to kill him and leave his body to undiscovered but he'd always known he'd have to take that risk.

He felt the weight of the handgun in his coat pocket. It provided very little reassurance. This psychopath was too clever to be caught in front of the barrel of a gun.

Doug took the first step.

+++++++++++++++

Doug was at the foot of the stairs and facing a very long corridor. It was brightly lit and very white. This was Matchmaker's lair all right.

Corridors led off to the left and the right but they were dark, dank and obviously unused. Doug ignored them as he walked, only stopping to inspect the rooms directly off the central path.

There were suites of rooms. Each one looked like the one Sarah was being held in. Doug dreaded the prospect of finding her cold, dead body behind one of the thick security doors.

+++++++++++++++

He'd found her at last and he dashed in to the room to take her into his arms.

"Sarah! Sarah!" He yelled but she did not respond, could not respond.

He stopped and inspected the scene.

His daughter was naked, and suspended from the ceiling by an intricate web of ropes and terrible looking knots. Some sort of black device covered her eyes and ears.

With immense relief he saw that her lips parted and closed. She was breathing.

He tried to remove the device over her head but it seemed impossible. It was chained round her chin and delicate neck. Sarah trashed and struggled, trying to escape the very hands that had come to free her.

Doug stroked her beautiful blonde hair, trying to comfort her; to tell her that Daddy was here and that everything was going to be okay.

Feeling awkward he forced himself to look his naked child. Her breasts were large, her hips curved and her legs long and slender. He realised that she was very much a woman now.

He shook his head and studied the net that held his daughter.

He hated to see her trussed up like this but rage would accomplish nothing. This game was designed to humiliate him and Sarah, he'd just have to grit his teeth and bear it.

Damn it, why had he brought a gun and not a fucking knife?!

He removed his coat and looked for the end of the rope.

++++++++++++++++

Having looked over every inch of her swinging body, he was flushed when he found the end near her left ankle.

With trembling fingers he worked at the first knot.

++++++++++++++++

Doug found himself sweating. The weave was so complex he found himself contorting and stretching to follow its tangents.

He wiped his hands on his pants.

"Just hold on Sarah. Just hold on. Its almost over." He kept repeating though she couldn't hear him.

She'd stopped struggling now, just flinching occasionally. Doug was glad. Her earlier efforts had caused friction burns on her creamy skin.

Doug rubbed his hand over one on her thigh. He wanted to take the pain away, to heal her soft, silky skin.

She felt so good under his hand.

Doug swallowed. He felt dizzy and he had to shut his eyes until it passed.

+++++++++++++

He was untying a knot by shoulder blade when Sarah's pert ass started to brush up against his crotch.

As much as he fought it the movement aroused him, causing his cock to fatten.

His own daughter's naked body was turning him on!

He was disgusted with himself but there was nothing he could do. He was sure that Sarah must have been able to feel the hardness poised at vulnerable behind.

The cord went round her now and Doug reached round to follow it. It took his hand to her firm breasts. He held it just long enough to feel her erect nipple in his palm.

Sarah shuddered and took a sharp intake of breath.

Doug retreated like he'd been scolded. Should he go for help? Look for a knife? He couldn't chance it. Matchmaker might not take his refusal to play kindly.

He approached the next knot from the front, unable to forget the feel of her breast in his hand. A mental montage of Fran's breasts combined with the women of the past weekend. None compared to Sarah's. Had any hand caressed those beauties? Had any boy's lips worshipped there?

Was his daughter pure, virginal?

Where were these thoughts coming from?

"Stop it. Stop it." He thought to himself as he scrunched his eyes shut. He couldn't think, at least he had never...of his daughter this way before.

Matchmaker did not disappoint. The next knot rested on Sarah's perfect white inner thigh. Doug had to walk between her spread legs and kneel before her pinkness.