Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't think about it, he resolved as he began to pick at the bonds. It may have worked if Doug hadn't caught a scent of her. It was sweet and musky and he turned to trace it.

A bead of wetness sat on the tempting folds of her pussy. Without conscious thought he stroked it away with his thumb.

"hmmmhmm...." Sarah moaned.

Doug glanced up. Could part of her be enjoying this? She had no idea who he was. It would be perverse to enjoy being in bondage as a stranger groped you, wouldn't it?

Entranced, Doug ran three fingers over the forbidden opening.

The girl didn't jerk away.

His hand made another pass and came away with juice on them. Her pussy was lubricating, ready to accept whatever should be inserted.

Doug licked his lips, outside of himself. He worked two of his fingers past her labia. She began to rock in her cat's cradle as he slipped his digits in and out of her.

Sarah was breathing heavily but not protesting, instead she bit her lip as her father and would-be rescuer assaulted her clitoris with his thumb. Was she silenced by fear, defiance or mute in expectation?

Doug couldn't tell.

If he were honest with himself he didn't care.

Her lip trembled and Doug stood up in front of her. He wanted her to feel his breath on her neck, the other hand on her ass swinging her towards him and onto his frigging fingers.

Doug smiled. Her cunt was tighter than her mother's had ever been.

He lowered his grinning lips to her tits, to kiss and adore them.

"Ahhhhhhh...." Sarah exhaled and Doug wondered what it must feel like, the coolness of his saliva against the burn of the rope. Soothing?

He bit her. Not hard or anything, just a reminder that there was no safety here. Here at the mercy of Matchmaker.

Matchmaker could do anything here, had gotten away with everything here. Why, he could have raped Sarah and gotten clean away....

Doug left Sarah's steaming hole reluctantly. He walked to his jacket.

A few seconds later his cock was sheathed and aimed at his daughter's golden snatch. Now was the point of no return, Doug had to decide what so of man he wanted to be.

++++++++++++++++++

"Awwwwwww!"

Sarah jumped as Doug pushed into her, slowly, to get a feel of her, to sear the sensation of incest into his memory. He may not get another chance and he knew he'd savour this memory forever.

He barely had to work, just use the rope to pull her onto his hard meat.

"That's it, Sarah..." He groaned as he was buried in her up to his balls.

Sarah's lips fell into a big 'O' as Doug began to thrust at her. God he wanted to inseminate her, like Angela, the bitch at the club.....oh well....there could be no evidence of his perverted action...

"Nmnmnm...." Sarah whimpered.

Doug didn't know if some college boy had gotten to her before him but he did know no one had fucked her like he was fucking her. She was too tight for that.

Daddy's big thick cock was really opening her up.

He wrapped his arms around her just in time to feel a ripple work its way up the length of her nubile body. She was responding to him whether she wanted to or not.

Suddenly Doug wanted her to cum. What a perfect way to demonstrate what a little slut his daughter was!

His hand slipped down to twiddle her engorged clit and Sarah began to writhe against her ropes. Doug played there for a while, until all of her consciousness was focused on the cock stuffing her cunt and jolts from her clit and then he shoved a finger into her unsuspecting asshole.

"Hnnjjjjar....ar...nar...nar...." Howled his daughter as her body climaxed violently, involuntarily. "Oh God...oh god....." She cried breathlessly as the aftershocks of orgasm failed to subside.

Doug smirked.

He tugged on the ropes until they bit into her skin and he used them to pull himself up on to tiptoe. Just using his hips he penetrated her methodically.

He could feel it building now; his own climax, the end of everything he had once been, loyal husband, good father... He became a heaving rutting animal. The detonation of ecstasy was unbelievable .As his spunk was shot into latex he had never felt better.

++++++++++++++++

Doug opened his eyes and lifted his head from Sarah's shoulder. His deflating dick was still inside his daughter.

He pulled his sweaty body off of hers.

The world was spinning.

He couldn't believe what he had done and how much he had enjoyed it. His conscience was threatening to overwhelm him.

He staggered backwards until he hit a wall. He sunk down.

What had he become? Only days ago he'd been a decent family man...

A shadow fell over him.

++++++++++++++++

Epilogue

Later

++++++++++++++++

"Doug, my contractions have started. I've called the ambulance. Sseshh.......Can you meet me at the hospital?" Fran asked Doug over the phone.

Doug took a few seconds to respond. A few moments earlier he had cum over Sarah's face and had been enjoying watching it dribble down over her rosy cheeks.

"I'll be right there." He promised.

"The baby?" His mother asked, concerned.

He nodded as he gathered his strewn clothes.

"Another heir of Matchmaker." Doug's father said proudly as he extracted his spent dick from Sarah's ass.

The couple in the cell below could go unsupervised for a little while. The cameras would capture everything.