All Comments on 'Mate and Date'

by ali1bali

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
knight91knight91over 10 years ago
Really?!?!??!

Is your real life this sad or are you saving it for your writing? Because all your stories suck ass!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More nigger shit.

Glad we did not waste time on it. The comments tell it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

If there was such a club many women would try it. So many are curious but afraid to get caught.

iscaiscaover 10 years ago

With improvement you might be came better.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
nice, but...

Your story started out great, but I was kinda sad to read that the housewife didn't get pregnant by a Black Man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gang banged by 2 football teams?

Errm what happened to the discrete safe members only club

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lol what a load of crap..

Haha...I don't believe how you perverts get turned on by this crap....As if a husband would even agree to this shit.. and even let your wife humiliate you and degrade you...

Truthfully, blacks aren't the sex gods that this site and others portray them to be....they are a lot of us hung white guys out there that give these niggers a run for their money

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Author needs desperately to learn his language, spelling, editing, grammar.

Author needs desperately to learn his language, spelling, editing, grammar.

EmanBBCCuckolddreamerEmanBBCCuckolddreameralmost 7 years ago
An other one <3

Man once again you freaking did an amazing job of sharing your situation and experience of your relationship of you and your wife and how crazy it escalated drastically!! But man either way all of what i had read had me constantly licking my lips and drifting off in my mind to incredible thoughts i had imagined in my head!! Outstanding wife that you have their but still keep her on a short leash and respect each other "NEEDS" both of yalls satisfactions should desperately matter and be considered and wow man your wife should be freaking QUEEN OF THE BBC WHORE OF THE CENTURY!! I give your wife my highest regards and respect for her decision and choices and wish to have a very similar wife or just partner in my life of her exact life style and choices man lucky ass man!!

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Shit

You are an idiot, you ball less cuck idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Extreme Wife Fantasy, With A Surprise Ending!

Yes, as others have said, you do need a fair amount of help with editing, spelling, punctuation, etc. However, this was a great story and it was well narrated. Your ending was a delightful "anti-climatic" climax; nice touch! Please keep writing!

As my wife and I read this erotic story, she started masterbating with a large black dildo that I had bought her some time ago. The more we read the hotter she got. And, while she didn't reach 10 orgasms, like the wife in your story, she did have 4 or 5 great big "O's" by the time we finished reading.

My wife said "How do we join that club!" The whole concept and set up of the club was thoughtfully laid out in your story. And, it certainly is attractive to wives like mine, who would love to get some big black cock!

In some ways your story was kind of like those "black cock slut training" videos that my wife watches on the internet. It was designed to recruit white women to explore this darker side of their sexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Moją zonę oddałbym tylko jednemu,wielkiemu ''kruczoczarnemu niedźwiedziowi''do hodowania i razem z moją żona wychowywalibyśmy jego potomstwo naruchane dla nas z jego mocnego zdrowego murzyńskiego juksu

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And then he shot her in the head. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous