Mate and Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ali1bali
ali1bali
215 Followers

The club room was busy and as Mark sat in one of the booths set in a row; where the other four husbands were also watching the sex. He then saw his very attractive wife enter and immediately she grabbed the attention of the men and women already there. He watched as she was pushed over what was called a breeding bench and on all fours she was taken by three men one after the other before she moved to the bed and she lay next to a short middle-aged woman clearly pregnant as she was taken by a man who was probably in his late sixties.

With a word from the woman he moved to Elizabeth and Clay to the other lady and he saw the old man fuck his wife for up to twenty minutes until she climaxed and the man pumped his sperm into her. In all she had seven men that night and almost a dozen loads of sperm. Once again that night Mark was required to try to sex his wife but she was not only full of sperm she was so open it was pointless as she forcibly pointed out.

Mark knew she had taken charge now and was unable to control anything to do with Elizabeth's sexual needs. The next week she had sex with a different man and again the week after, all the while Mark sat in the seat watching her at play and despite trying not to do so he found himself wanking over and over again, many times per night.

At the end of the month they attended a party in the bar where he and Elizabeth discovered that many of the women at the club were now dating these men outside of the club and some to Mark's horror were even allowing the men to visit them at home. One explained how she had an arrangement with the men at the club allowing them to spend the night with her. "Of course you'll be very popular assuming you become a life member!" She offered to Elizabeth. "Have you thought about your future?"

"My future?" Elizabeth asked.

"Where this will lead you. I mean you know it's going to become your life! Most of us are shared by bulls outside this place as well and they ultimately do what bulls do! Are you ready for that... is he?" She gestured at Mark. He looked confused as the term was unknown to him but clearly not to Elizabeth.

"I already accept I'm in it for the long term so I guess what will be, will be!"

The other woman glanced at him then drew Elizabeth closer. "if you feel that way just go with it. I mean you know how persuasive they can be and well if you don't mind then just let it happen!"

"I think I will!" She giggled and twenty minutes later she was agreeing to Clay staying over the next weekend.

That next week they visited the club on Friday and Mark watched his wife with two men but then Saturday night Clay arrived and Mark watched his wife and the man have sex for a couple of hours before they insisted he sit in the bedroom as they started again. He finally left them as they settled to sleep around 1am only to wake to sounds of very physical sex early the next morning.

Clay left after eleven with Elizabeth still post-coital in bed. Eventually Mark asked her what was going to happen now with their marriage and she looked at him long and hard then asked if he still loved her and if he was prepared to stay with her despite her 'needs'.

"I will but I'm confused. You spend so much time with black men there's little room for me!" Mark blurted out his fears.

"I love black cock!" She admitted. "Which rather dominates my life, it's true to say. I don't love them as people but... but... it's so hard to explain to you. You know I've always had these desires and I knew deep down that I get so turned on by black men I'd eventually succumb to this kind of lifestyle. I can't stop and won't stop as I need it!" She thought about what she was going to say next:

"Honestly I need sex with a man with a large cock and my desires demand that man is black! I've therefore come to a decision. You have to accept totally that I'm going to give my body to blacks whenever I want or need sex. Clay is my current lover but there will be others, lots of them and you have to accept it totally or we are finished!" She looked at him. "Can you do that? Accept my needs and love me for what I am? We are good together and I love you as you are my best friend."

"I'm so confused! We don't make love anymore and you spend all your energy on getting sexed by these men."

"And it will get worse. They are very dominant and you know what we were told last week. These men end up being bulls for the members outside of the club as well!"

"What does that mean?"

"It means they are in charge. They will visit when they want and do what they want. I'm on the verge now of letting myself accept Clay as my bull which has many consequences!"

"Consequences?" Mark asked fearfully.

"I'll be his to use anytime he wants and... and he'll start to get me to do things for him..."

"Like what?"

"Dress like I did when you took me out for a drink with him only all the time, and probably share me around. Not like at the club where I'm in a room and others join us but he'll take me places. One of the members told me she went for a drink with one of the bulls on a Wednesday evening and was returned to her family Sunday night after sex with around ten men over four very physical nights!" She paused to see how he was taking this.

"I don't want to lose you..." He offered.

"You won't, as long as you accept this totally." She pulled him to her and kissed him. "Now the other aspect of this is the no sex rule. I've got men who can satisfy me sexually so I don't need you but I want you to watch me as often as possible. I'm very happy for you to play with your little white dick as I get sexed properly, in fact I will demand it. So are you prepared to accept this?"

He looked at her and nodded his head. He felt ashamed but she kissed him harder. "I love you so much! This will be just the best!"

Clay was an experienced bull so within weeks Elizabeth was transformed; dressing in minimal clothing for him and letting him take her to see his friends who unlike the black club members were crude and very aggressive. Just three months after Mark watched in distress as his wife, dressed in a see-through top and tiny skirt was gang-banged by over a dozen men outside a nightclub. None of them used anything so by the time she climbed back into his car she was covered in semen and her holes were red raw.

That woke her to the risks she was taking and how slutty she'd become so she tried to back away from it only of course she was hooked. Just three weeks later Clay again got her to open her legs to a large group of men, this time from a building site after work. She had seven this time all but one was black, only she had to admit it was very erotic doing it so publically and the thrill drove her to agree to allow Clay to use her in any way he wanted.

She then had gang sex regularly as he arranged for her to be used by different men: six people after a party and eleven hotel workers after they got of shift. Finally he arranged for her to be used by two football teams from a black only league and she had sex with all twenty seven men for the whole night. She was so full of cum she needed a sanitary towel to stop her leaking for a day after. Finally like so many of the members she agreed to be bred. She stopped her birth control and took a fertility drug to ensure she was going to find it easy to become pregnant then an evening was arranged and with Mark held in a booth she was placed over the breeding stool and the black members took her one after the other for over four hours.

She took a few brakes and was on her back at times but she loved being laid over the stool as men pumped away at her and she kept count as the evening wore on until the thirty third man emptied his balls in her and she was finally allowed to rest. She took another ten the next day and several others over the next two weeks until she missed her period. Mark was given two sessions to himself later that week, he felt as a joke as it was so stupid using his wife's gaping sex that Wednesday evening knowing that for the previous four days she'd had sixty men ejaculate inside her.

Elizabeth visited the club until her fifth month when she became too uncomfortable and then resigned her membership. Mark was so nervous about telling the family about the black babies (she was having twins) he couldn't sleep for weeks before the birth. When they finally arrived he sat in stunned silence as his wife held her son, and he the daughter.

In years to come people would tell everyone she looked just like her mother even down to the blond hair while the boy was just like him. He actually cried when he saw them and even more when Elizabeth held him and told him he was the only man she'd have babies with. Having not read the fine print of the club rules he never knew all the men had been given vasectomies, which was why they were all in their later thirties or older having already had families.

Mark was shocked to discover Clay was married and lived with his wife and two children and that she was aware of what he did and proud that her man was considered to be so sexy and desired so much. After that Elizabeth we too busy being a mum to think about sex with blacks again which was a relief for Mark as his life had been hell.

ali1bali
ali1bali
215 Followers
12