All Comments on 'Mate Ch. 03'

by risgrynsfisk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
Just wow!

This was absolutely priceless! Enjoyed every moment and didn't feel the need to skip a single word. If I could give more than 5 star I would have. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is amazing!

Peter is amazing! The line "more -ian then Christ-" is amazing! I laughed so much I nearly peed myself! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Refreshing

I will add to the comments of your adoring fans. You truly have a way with words and it is nice to read something different than the typical stories posted here. I must admit though that I only read the story because of the high ratings from others. When you posted the first part, i read the first paragraph and thought it was in the wrong category. It did not grab my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great, unique, compelling storytelling!

Loved this and some of your expressions are priceless! Probably my favorite story ever here! I too never got past the first few paragraphs the first time I looked at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tremble, floor!

Absolutely loved this series- so unique and delightful and heartwarming and orange! The racist floor made me laugh out loud and I'm glad you schooled it with the Syrian refugees :)

gravyruggravyrugover 8 years ago
I adore your enthusiasm

for language. The story sparkles with it, as does your other one. It is obvious that English is not your first language, not because of any mistakes, but because of the way you find phrases a native speaker would never think of. Beautiful!

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Cardamom

Corduroy. Deep green velvet. Weeping willow trees grazed off at 'cow height'......

Mex9366Mex936611 months ago

Never heard Lutefisk described so accurate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous