All Comments on 'Mate Ch. 04'

by risgrynsfisk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm really gonna miss this story

I want it to keep going. Peter is far to fascinating to let go of. Thank you so much for the beautiful, interesting, and funny story!

gravyruggravyrugover 8 years ago
A lovely, happy story!

Thank you for this. It makes me smile, and sometimes laugh with joy.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
A most enjoyable story.

Very imaginative descriptions made for a very pleasant read. Five stars. Looking forward to the next series.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

then the refugees rape and kill them as they plot to blow up the trains.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderover 8 years ago
Different

Romantic and rather "different" (is the best I can come up with), dispite this belivable and enjoyable.

Thankyou

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Weird but so sweet.

I enjoyed that. Thank you.

biercebierceabout 8 years ago
Delightful

A fabulous story. Great characters and love the colors and feelings. Thank you so much

caeruleacaeruleaover 7 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed it from the start with Peter's different way of experiencing the world, despite things being unhappy for both in the beginning. (OK, actually at the very start I had to make sure there wasn't a 0.5 chapter I hadn't read yet! Then I read on) Your writing style is just a delight. I COPIED BITS I LOVED. That's a first for this site--but I do occasionally highlight passages when I read Kindle books.

My absolute favorite part: "Their talk was like an intricate jazz-improvisation where you know that you miss most of what is going on but it doesn´t matter. You pick up a theme or a phrase and follow that like you follow a path in the forest when you know it is going nowhere and that´s exactly where you want to go. Suddenly they stopped their talktalk jam and they all looked at me. Oh-oh. Ominous oboe melody."

Perhaps consider publishing it for e-book apps and readers? I have no idea how big a task that is. If you did so I could recommend the story to friends without turning bright red when naming this site (and making whatever sounds and scents accompany) :)

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignorance

I know absolutely nothing about synesthesia except for what I have seen in brief blurbs here or there and no understanding of what of it is true, exaggerations, or just plain false. That being said, this story was very very good. It touched me and it made me laugh. Peter was quite a character and I was disappointed when the story concluded because I just wanted more. Magda wasn't as much of a solid presence in the story, but I still like her character traits of love and loyalty towards Peter.

rayironrayironalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

With layered depth and sensitivity.

Altogether tasty. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant, entertaining and insightful

I really enjoyed reading this very original story. I was gripped by the novelty of the story line and the development of the characters. It was clearly a pain to joy story that was believable and created an insight into the reality of a different way of perceiving life and reacting to the world. Very clever and wonderfully entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific

I would love to read about his experiences as a father.

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous