Math Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you two getting along?"

Wendy is still exploring my mouth and rubbing over me.

"Good, until a moment ago."

I hear Amy laughing and I pull away to see Jake kissing her deeper than Wendy had been me.

"Hey stud," Wendy says to Jake as she walks past and grabs the whiskey bottle to fill a glass for me. I hold the glass for a moment watching her stiff legged walk with the peg leg sashaying towards me, eventually dragging her long fingers down my chest. "He told me you looked at the dating web pages. Find anything?"

"Amy's...."

"Bet you could have several. I hear you're good." Her hand cups my crotch. "Damn. Huge."

"I guess, never compared."

She grins and rubs the hand all over. "You are." She snickers. "Isn't he?" she asks over her shoulder towards Amy.

"Yeah. I thought so." Amy moves closer to Wendy and kisses her, inches from my face. I listen to the slurping, feeling the hand still over my crotch.

"I think we're turning him on," Wendy says.

"It happens easily." Amy kisses her a moment longer then begins a kiss on my lips. "How many amputee women you want in bed?"

"One's enough."

"Ah, baby. Don't ya want a harem?"

Wendy laughs. "Yeah, we could have a commune of amputees. You and Jake could service all of us ... when we aren't servicing each other."

Their mouths cover mine and we three begin a long kiss. Jake leans against my back and kisses my neck, rubbing a hand over my hip. I no longer mind. I am too engrossed with the triple kiss, even as his hand replaces hers over my crotch.

"There's a big bed," he suggests, his hand now feeling firmly.

-

Wendy removes the dress and I study the flesh colored socket wrapped around her stump with the metal pole extending below to the large black rubber tip. My hand slides around the rim.

"I wear it to get him excited," she whispers as the stump slips out.

"It's doing a good job on me," I tease, beginning to push my pants down my legs.

Jake and Amy are already naked, she moving her mouth closer to his erection.

"We can get to know each other," she says, pulling me down beside her. Our mouths lock in mortal combat. Her hand pulls mine between her thighs without complaint. Fingers probe, massage, and feel around.

"Oh, oh," Amy wails in a familiar refrain. Soon Wendy joins the chorus.

I notice Amy has grown quiet and I feel a mouth around my cock head. Looking down it is Jake's, but feels the same as hers. I let him as Wendy kisses me. A mouth kisses near my hand. Amy pulls it away and laps her tongue though the wetness.

"Tell me you aren't enjoying this," Wendy teases.

"Oh, I am, for sure."

"Maybe next time I visit, I'll bring along a friend ... or several."

"Hmmm."

"Thought that might spark an interest. I have a video we can watch later."

"Video?"

"Heavy porn ... lots of amputees."

He continues sucking me and she pleasuring Wendy, we resume the kissing.

-

The crystal-clear HD image on the large flat panel TV shows a naked woman, attractive enough, with one leg crossed over a long stump, maybe ending just above where the knee had been. A stump of the lower leg swings idly. She speaks to someone off screen and slowly turns exposing the mostly missing left arm. The remaining hand toys with a breast then fondles the long stump.

"Barbara," Wendy says, her hand resting around Jake's erection. They sit next to each other on a couch. Amy's head rests in my lap on the other couch.

A woman missing both arms near the shoulder appears and sits next to Barbara still talking. Her voice is the one heard off screen. She leans close and begins kissing as Barbara's hand fondles one of the short arm stumps.

"Karen," Wendy says. "I think Barb is going to have another amputation." She watches for a long moment, her hand lightly stroking Jake. "Maybe take the other knee off, maybe the other arm. Don't know."

A man without legs, short stumps, crawls across the floor until in front of Barbara. He uncrosses the legs and spreads them wide as her hips slide forward. His lips kiss up the inside of a thigh.

"Mark," Wendy says.

"Men go to the doc?" I quiz.

"Hell, yeah. Honey, you want to go?"

"Just asking."

Barbara's longer stump drapes over his shoulder, wiggling and moving about, as she begins moaning. His head bobs and moves about, hands groping her breasts. Karen continues the kissing. The video ends.

"Ah, geez," Jake groans. "Fuckin' tease."

"Hold your horses. There's a pile of DVD's up there."

The next video begins with the woman from the dating web page, the one that wants to be without legs. She rolls her wheelchair towards a table in a sidewalk cafe. As the chair turns to park, it becomes clear she is missing both legs.

"She had them off?" I ask. "I saw her on the web page, said she wanted...."

"Lana, yeah, at the hip. She's still looking for someone."

"Why? She's gorgeous." I'm almost in heat and I wonder if anyone notices.

"You interested?" Wendy laughs. "Doesn't take up much space in the bed anymore."

About to pass out from desire, I simply reply, "Damn, sign me up as a photographer." I laugh. Amy twists her head and takes me in her mouth a few inches. "Okay, okay, I'm just saying, you know." I pause a moment. "Damn-n, that feels good ... don't stop."

"She and Amy had a nice time. Bet they'd put on quite the show for you." Amy continues slurping along my shaft. "Both legs were gone not long before Amy had hers off. Web page still has her before, right? Need to get the web page updated."

"Both at the hip?"

"Uh-huh." Wendy still strokes Jake without rushing the enviable. "She's not far, maybe fifty, sixty miles.

"Really?" I feel her teeth bite lightly into the shaft. I pat her head. "Just checking." I giggle as she continues.

"Maybe we could have her visit next weekend," Amy says, her hand taking over for her mouth.

I pull it away. "We're about to mess up the fabric." She takes me in her mouth.

"Hey, Lana. It's Wendy," she says into the phone while rubbing him as casually as twirling a pencil. "Listen, what'cha doing? ... Yeah, yeah, at Jake's. ... Yeah, got it in my hand." She chuckles. "Amy's got her mouth around Sam's cock. Yeah, a good time. Anyway, Sam and Amy thought you should come up ... spend the next two nights in their bed. Great." She snaps the phone closed.

Wendy tugs at Jake's erection as she stands. "Come on," she begs. He follows willingly.

"Hope you don't mind," Amy whispers as she wipes a dribble of cum from her cheek. "Having her visit."

"Can't see a problem." I laugh. "Other than my place may not be very accessible. We could get a room at the hotel."

"Could we? Just the three of us. Isn't Monday a holiday?"

-

"Hey babe," Lana coos as she rolls into the hotel room. Amy called to give her directions after we checked in. "So, this is Sam." Her arms reach up and I scoop her from the wheelchair. "Oh my, so familiar already." She snickers as her kiss begins.

Amy gives the chair a push and it stops near the bed as I waltz Lana around in my arms. "Light, isn't she?"

Even prettier than the pictures on the web page, I enjoy her feel in my arms more than I could have imagined.

"Wait until we get her undressed," Amy teases as she bounces on the bed a few times before removing her clothes.

Our kiss continues and I fondle her hips, finding they are without any thigh.

"Did I pass inspection?"

"Don't know. May need a closer check." My hand slips under the short skirt, dangling empty, and finds bare skin everywhere. "Yeah, much closer."

I lose control and soon am on top pounding between the hips without any thighs. She is totally into it, her eyes rolled back and mouth open. Sounds pouring out, not really words, mind you. The closest might be 'ah' or 'oh'. I don't know. I doubt she does either. I'd never felt anything so fantastic under me as her body.

"Big, isn't he?" Amy asks, her fingers twiddling her bud with the leg and stump spread about as wide as she can get them, leaning back against one hand and watching.

There is no answer, just more of the sounds. Somehow, I know she is ready for a climax. I am too. My pace quickens and the sounds also. I flood her without end. The sounds taper off, so does the pounding.

"Where'd you find the animal?" She chuckles and wipes at some sweat on her forehead. "Damn, I'm going to like him."

"Eat me, I might share."

"Could do that." Lana nibbles at Amy's lips, exchanging tongues and fondling everywhere.

"Been holding onto this orgasm for a while, you know."

It is then I realize that this threesome might not be a short-term deal. Maybe something they'd hatched before, just waiting for the right guy. I wonder why they hadn't considered Jake. I thank god for a few moments.

When I returned from the bathroom and a healthy piss, they are both moaning and groaning as if into a good time had by all. I watch from a few feet away, letting the erection return. There is something about her legless hips that is as exciting as watching the two women together. The erection returns quickly.

-

We sit at a table in the restaurant, the women across from each other, I between them holding a hand from each. The short skirts now hidden, I remember as if they aren't - Amy's wonderful leg exposed and bare, a delightful pump on the foot, Lana's laying flat in front of the legless hips on the thick black cushion of her wheelchair.

Amy's foot drags along my lower leg a few times. "Can we keep her?" she playfully teases.

Orders for dinner are given and we watch the waitress walk away, taking hands again as before.

"I remember finding your ad on the dating site and thinking about you."

"Couldn't wait any longer to find someone before having them off. I went ahead. Glad too."

"What's been the big obstacle to finding someone?"

"Finding someone like you." She chuckles. "Amy's been the best friend."

"I would have thought a lot of guys would be after you."

"I had some action, but I guess ... ah, nothing clicked. Met a few, but nothing animal-like pulled me in their direction."

Amy snickers. "Sure seemed to be some of that now." She glances at my face and grins. "He cranks my motor. Wow."

"Never been so turned on." Lana squeezes my hand a few times and looks at Amy. "You going to give up your dad?"

Amy quizzes my face then looks at Lana without answering. "You have any plans?" She still looks at Lana who simply shrugs her shoulders.

I look first at Amy then Lana and back a few more times.

"What?" Amy asks. "Can't decide?"

"Not sure you have too," Lana says.

"What you have in mind?" I ask. If I could have Lana, I'd drop Amy in a heartbeat. Her looks and missing all of both legs are exactly my fantasy.

The food arrives interrupting the thought. I ask for another round of drinks and some blue cheese dressing for the salad. The others let her know everything is fine.

"I don't know," Lana says. "Let's just enjoy the rest of the weekend."

"He'll enjoy you that same way I bet," Amy cheerfully says.

"I sure hope so. God, that was fun."

That we did, and more.

-

Wendy spends the week at Jake's house. Amy brings some clothes and her laptop over to my apartment and makes me feel loved in ways that had been absent in my life. The sex is five stars and her cooking isn't bad either. Every day I drag myself to class with only a few hours sleep.

"Talked to Lana. Wants us to visit her there since it's accessible and all."

"You mind?" I am going deep from the back as she leans over the kitchen table, her wonderful hips jutting up to afford me better access to her channel. My hands grip her waist.

"Should I?" She begins panting and tossing in an occasional moan. "I want her as much as you."

"Really?" I wonder if that is possible and make several trips deep with grunts at the ends.

"Do you get this way with any ole amputee?"

"Don't know. Only been with two."

"Would we be enough?" She moans.

I grunt. My balls slap a little harder. "Could be. What you suggesting?" Moan, grunt, slap, slap.

"Did you know that is 'very' addicting." Moan, grunt, slap, slap. "Love your endurance."

"Yeah, and I love your ass staring at me."

"More than if it was like hers?"

"Ah...."

"Wouldn't you love to do this to her, her on the table?" Moan, grunt, slap, slap.

Before I say anything else, thoughts of doing this to Lana overwhelm me. I flood her and thrust until I have no more and she is finished. I pull out, shove just the head in and then out.

"Tease a girl, will ya." She giggles and stands, twisting on the foot until facing me. Her lips kiss roughly, tongue searching. "Darling, I want her as much as you. We need to find a way for the three of us to be together. Ya think?" Her lips cover mine again for a long moment.

"Ah...."

"Don't try to tell me you didn't enjoy her." She drags a hand over my chest. "I 'know' you did."

"Uh-huh." I think she understands my feelings for Lana could overtake the ones I have for her.

"Wendy is going to stay with Jake, probably import some of her lady friends. I want to be with you." Softly she adds, "And Lana. Please."

-

My arm doesn't need to be twisted. Only a fool could pass this up. All I need to do is find a way to keep my teaching position at the college. I am good at my job. Amy has the small travel bag packed when I get home from school. She hikes her short skirt to tantalize me with her stump and lack of panties.

"Later," she admonishes me.

"Don't temp me with your goodies." I laugh.

The skirt hikes again. "Well, just a taste." I do.

My tongue smacks her flavor from my lips as I carry the bag. She locks the front door and I follow.

"No staring at my ass."

"Oh yeah-h."

I can't believe my excitement, like Christmas Eve, only more intense. I even know what I am getting. We pull out of the parking lot and drive towards the highway.

"You excited?" she asks.

"Un-huh."

"Only 'uh-huh'? God, I can't contain myself. Imagine ... anytime we want to have each other, the three of us."

"I know." Do I ever, even if my excitement is mostly for being with Lana again.

-

Lana's house is a plain one-story house in a neighborhood of similar houses. Hers the only one with a concrete ramp nicely integrated into the low porch. A small patch of lawn, a flowerbed, and a few trees add a nice air of suburban life, all very different from my urban apartment or Jake and Amy's country home. The engine clinks and ticks after I turn it off and we stand beside the car, stretching from the drive though heavy after-work traffic.

"Good directions," I say as Lana rolls down the ramp towards us. "Great to see you again." I scoop her into my arms, the khaki shorts dangling, and cuddle her against my chest as we kiss hello. Amy stands beside me and they hug as I continue to hold her.

"I can't believe you're here," she says. "Let's go inside." She whispers, "Carry me." I feel her lips kiss my ear. Very softly, she whispers, "Love you."

Amy leads the way as I push the chair and carry Lana. The house is small, two bedrooms, and a bath. Lana gives of a quick tour explaining that she is only renting and the furniture belongs with the house.

"If I'm getting heavy, I can use my chair."

"Light as a feather. Maybe it is the clothes making you feel heavy." I laugh and kiss her knowing my zipper is ready to burst.

Amy bounces on the queen-size bed a few times and pats the covers. "Hmmm, feels nice," she teases. "Maybe we should see if it is large enough for the three of us." She laughs and begins undressing.

"'That' girl is horny," Lana says. "Come to think of it...." She rubs her chin in mock thought then snickers.

I push at the waistband and her shorts fall on my feet. I feel her hips wiggle while I rub over naked flesh.

"Hope your goin' 'do me' like last time."

"I might." I laugh and lay down with her next to Amy.

They work together to undress me taking time to kiss and touch parts, as they are uncovered. An enjoyable amount of time passes before my clothes are in the pile of their clothes on the floor.

"Hmmm, naked man in bed, 'what' will we do?" Amy teases.

Lana lightly drags a fingertip though Amy's slit. "Know what I want." She pulls the stump to one side and buries her face against the wetness.

"Darlin'," she moans, rubbing a hand though the blond hair, guiding the head to different places. A nipple rolls between my lips. "Two best lovers." My hand firmly plays with the other breast. "Oh-h," she moans, slurping around Lana face growing louder.

-

The night is pitch black and still wet patches of juices dot everyone's bodies. We are just kissing and touching, no longer aching for release. Three hours - there will be more. We all know it.

Lana pushes herself up into a sitting position on the far side of Amy then plays with one of Amy's breasts while looking at me. "You two going to throw in together?" she whispers.

Amy reaches for my renewing erection and lightly plays. "Why just 'two'?"

"Last weekend, now this evening...."

"Pretty nice, isn't it?" Amy says.

I remain quiet, but know a question is forming in both their minds. The last thing I want to have to decide between them. Something about Lana rises above Amy in my fantasies, not much above. I know better.

"Huh, Sam?" Amy asks.

"I was a wreck after being with Amy a while." My hand joins Lana's hand on the breast. "My thoughts have been ... well, I think the three of us have some chemistry."

"I'm going to college, Lana works here."

"Yeah, I know." I squeeze the breast a few times. "The lease on my apartment runs out soon. Could get a new place, more accessible."

"Not like I can't get a new job," Lana says, her finger drags along Amy's stomach until they slip through the slit. "Get a big bed for a big bedroom." She snickers, watching the slit open slightly around her finger. "Fuck our brains out."

-

We pool our savings, mostly Lana's and mine, and find a new apartment to share - one big bedroom with a bath, a smaller room we plan to use as a study, and a second bathroom. Amy actually finds it. Lana drives up to make sure she can get everywhere, do everything needed. The complex has a swimming pool. Large shallow area with wide steps, mostly for children, but Lana thinks it will be fine. With her blessings that all fit her needs, I sign the lease and give them the necessary monies.

Lana is an accountant and finding a new job is simple, though she can't begin for two weeks. Amy and I move right away, Lana moves gradually, though spending most nights.

I hold an armload of Lana's clothes and hand the hangers to her one at a time for her to hang on the lower of two rods. The empty legs of her short shorts lay flat on the cushion. A sleeveless tank top leaves many clues about all that is under it.

"Someone in a chair designed this apartment. Look at this, perfect height for me to reach. Same in the bathroom." The hanger clicks against the rod. "Cool."

"Givin' me a hard-on."

"What a surprise." She laughs loudly. "When's Amy getting home?"

"'Nother hour. She has a five o'clock class."

"Maybe we could take a break, though I don't know what we'd do." She snickers grabbing the front of my pants. "You?"

"A few things are rumbling around my mind."

"You got a log in your pants. Maybe we could try it out."

I lift her from the wheelchair and with a brush of my hand knock the shorts off. "Damn-n, I like that 'bout you."

"Yeah, me too."

Standing by the bed, I toss her gently towards the center. She bounces several times and my clothes fall away.

"At least you don't drag me by my hair." She laughs. "Fuck me or eat me, but don't linger."

I quickly nibble down her chest until I'm between where the thighs used to be and lap my tongue though the neat folds of skin growing wetter. The sweet taste and fragrant aroma fill my senses. My thumb brushes the nub from its hiding place and soon begs for attention. Fingers slip inside the darkness as lips answer the call of the nub. Legless hips rock and sway beneath my face.