Math Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love being in the water. Saw that someone adapted a Segway for use by amputees and goes on the beach."

"Hmmm, if we lived here, I guess we could get one for you."

"Are you sure we have to go home?"

-

Lori's boat, the 'Honey Do', is larger than I expect and she holds it against the dock as I carry Lana onboard.

"I often have a dozen people," she explains as she unties the boat and jumps back on. "We're going about thirty minutes out." She fires the motors and pushes on the throttles.

"Nice day," Rachael says as she reclines on a bench. "You comfortable?" she asks Lana.

"Yeah, fine. I can't believe we're doing this."

As we clear the harbor and get away from other boats, Rachael unbuttons her blouse and lets it blow open. "Gotta air out the boobs."

"Nice ones too," Lori teases.

"Almost too big. Lana's are perfect."

"Thanks. Asian genes helped me." She laughs and slips the khaki shorts off leaving all bare below the waist.

"Goddamn-n," Lori drawls. "Nice." She pushes the sunglasses up her nose and continues to stare.

"Don't get that often, 'cept from Sam."

"Amy used to get pretty hot and bothered too."

"Who's Amy?" Rachael asks as she adjusts the baseball cap.

"A woman back home. Met her at the doctors. She lived with us for a short time, then moved back with her father. They have a 'thing'." Lana chuckles.

"The three of you?" Lori quizzes then looks back after checking if other boats are around. "Guess she told you we do that for George." She snickers.

Rachael drags a hand between her thighs a few times. "Looking at both of you makes my pussy beg. Sorry Sam."

"I understand." I laugh.

Lori glances forward for a moment then back. "She showed me the woman with one leg. I didn't mind looking at her at 'all'."

"So you won't mind when Rachael has one leg?" I ask.

"Never touched a stump, but no, I won't."

Lana lies on her stomach, head turned to one side resting on her arm.

"And a nice ass too," Lori shrieks. "Don't make me wreck the boat," she teases as she playfully swerves.

-

Lori ties the boat to a large float, no land for miles in any direction. "My private hole," she says. She carries the first two tanks to the back of the boat then returns with two more. "Flippers and masks in below the seats. Help yourself." She undresses. The rest of us do too.

I stand on the dive platform at the back of the boat and Rachael hands Lana down to me so I can help strap on the tank. The mask rests lightly on her forehead. "Feels strange," she says. "Tank is bigger than me now that I don't have legs."

"You'll do just fine," Lori says. The tank already on her back, she climbs down with the sea scooter in her hand. "Let me get in first and I'll stay with you. Rachael can take care of Sam." She falls backwards and surfaces then guides Lana over the edge. "You okay?"

Lana clears her mask and takes a few breaths from the mouthpiece. "Yeah."

"Hold onto me and we'll share the scooter until you see how to use it." With that, they both dive down.

Rachael gives me a playful kiss on the lips. "This'll be fun."

We both fall backwards into the water. I feel her hand grab mine and we follow. After a few feet, she looks at me and gives me the thumbs up signal she is okay. I return the signal, still holding her hand, still looking at the naked woman next to me.

Lori points to each control and uses it to show what it does. She gives thumbs up and nods her head. Lana returns the signal and is on her own as she drives the scooter in a large circle around Lori. She gives another thumbs up and Lori kicks the flippers swimming though a large school of colorful fish.

Rachael pulls my hand and points away from Lori and Lana. I follow her finger and see beautiful fish I've only seen in books. I feel her hand against my hip for a long moment and I see a huge grin inside her mask. I give her thumbs up and grip her hip. She nods.

-

It feels like just a few minutes, but my watch says we were down for nearly an hour. Lori lifts Lana to the dive platform then puts the scooter next to her. "Just sit there," she says and pulls herself onboard.

"That was so great," Lana says then gives Lori a kiss on the lips.

"I have some smaller tanks that might be better for you. I wanted you to try this size today just to see."

"That scooter is perfect."

"I've got another. I'll bring it next time so I can keep up with you."

"I'd like that. I never expected to make a new friend here." She gives her another kiss as Lori unbuckles the tank.

"We're waiting!" Rachael playfully yells.

"Yeah, need a bigger platform," I add.

"Or a bed," Rachael teases.

"Hold your horses," Lori scolds as she puts the tanks over the gunwale and then lifts Lana onboard.

I help her stow the tanks away from the full ones, often looking at her still naked body. "Be shame to have to dress." I snicker, a bare hip right by my face. I'm tempted to kiss it, but don't.

She pushes the tanned skin against my lips. "Go ahead, you want too, right?" She laughs as she rubs the skin over my mouth. "Very nice, baby."

I look back and Lori and Rachael are kissing. Lori spins around. "Just thanking our host." She laughs.

"There's a pitcher of rum punch. It's usually a nice way to end a good dive. I have a group this afternoon so I shouldn't."

The boat bounces over low waves as we sip our drinks. It does feel strange to be dressed again.

-

The five of us again have dinner together. Already it seems like a family, but I know in a few days we will be saying goodbye to them and paradise.

George pushes his empty plate away and James silently removes it before it moves more than an inch. "Rachael heard back from your doctor." He turns his head to look more directly at Lana. "I just want to thank you for giving her something I could not."

"My pleasure," Lana says. A smile remains before she sips the last of the drink. James quickly replaces the glass with a fresh one. "This is my idea of paradise. I hate to leave. Rachael and Lori were so nice to us on the dive. I felt so free."

"I have a proposal. Hear me out, please." He sips his drink. "We need another accountant. You said that's what you do. The town needs a math teacher. I know it's only a high school and not a fancy college." He flips his hand as if he is swatting a fly away then holds it up as if he is stopping traffic. "I have 'friends' on the school board. I also have some rental homes ... great views, nice places, mind you. I can make it worth your while to move here ... moving expenses, free rent, double what you're making now. Think about it."

My mouth dangles open slightly less than Lana's mouth. "You don't know what we make...."

Hush. It doesn't matter. Does it? Money no longer means anything to me. It's like Monopoly money ... just pieces of paper. Rachael and I've talked, even talked with Lori. All of us 'really' would like you to live here." Rachael and Lori have big smiles and nod their heads.

"There's no way to turn such an offer down, not after the past few days," Lana says.

"We don't have much 'stuff'," I say.

"Other than keepsakes, toss it. I'll buy you new 'stuff'." He roars with laughter. "I have a jet, fly you both home and back. A phone call will line up some movers to pack and toss 'stuff'."

Lana and I look at each other and back at George then back at each other a few times.

-

Weather at the resort Christmas day is perfect, warm with a light sea breeze blowing though the grove of trees surrounded by lawn. A small group gathers for our wedding - George, Rachael, Lori, some of the resort staff. Guests at the resort watch from a distance. It is brief, a few words from the minister, an exchange of rings, a kiss, some wet eyes in the audience. It is the right thing. We will be together anyway.

Rachael is becoming more proficient on crutches, her leg off as she wanted. Her short white dress reveals the single limb with the white high heal as she moves towards me. "You two were made for each other," she coos as she leans close with erect nipples drilling my chest through the thin fabric of her dress, her tongue searching my mouth nicely. All too quickly, the kiss ends and she steps back a step.

"Love the new home." I smile and George takes my hand and pumps it awhile. "Lana is having a grand time on the modified Segway," I tell him as he lets go of my hand.

"I'm thinking about getting a few for the resort along with more of the sea scooters. Maybe we can attract more amputees." He pats me on the shoulder. "I can't thank you enough for helping Rachael." He leans close and whispers in my ear, "Starting to see what you find so interesting about amputees." He chuckles as he pulls back. I've seen her in a thong since the amputation and she is very exciting.

I look around and Lori is kneeling in front of Lana's wheelchair talking to her, though I can't hear any of the conversation. Lori's hand pats the cushion several times before it strokes Lana's cheek. They turn and move closer.

"Can't wait to go out diving again," Lana says. "Such freedom and such a great dive partner." She glances at Lori.

"Hear you're all over the beach on the Segway," George says.

"Yes, that was a wonderful wedding gift."

He leans down and accepts a kiss. "Maybe we can talk Lori into going to the doctor. Then I might just have to learn to dive." He laughs heartily as we look at Lori blushing, but with a big smile and nodding her head.

With a wave, we return to our house on the beach less than a mile from the resort along a path beside the street. Watching Lana rolling along thrills me as much now as when I first met her. I can't imagine the thrill ever being less. We have wonderful friends who understand.

Life is good in paradise.