Matinee Madness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's go. We have already seen Thrill Ride 3, but not in 3D or with those DBox things. Why not give it a shot?"

It looked like she no longer cared. She was walking through the doors before I had finished asking. She stood in line for some popcorn while I got the tickets, and we walked in as the previews were still going. We stood still in the aisle, shocked to see we had the whole place to ourselves. Happy everything was working out so close to what I had hoped (and planned) for, I pulled her behind me, heading up to the last row, taking a seat in the corner furthest from the door.

I put my arm around her shoulders as we settled in for the start of the movie, and after a few minutes my hand naturally found it's way inside her shirt. Mary looked up at me and smiled as she felt my touch on her breasts. She whispered "Here, let me make that easier for you."

With none of the hesitation she showed before, she unbuttoned her shirt down to a point just below her breasts, pulling one side open for my viewing pleasure. We were paying no attention to the movie, so the loud sounds caught us by surprise, as did the noise and vibrations coming from our seats. I was still looking at her chest, and was mesmerized by the waves of motions moving through her breasts.

Mary slid off the chair quickly, going to her knees. She pulled my head down to meet hers and said to my ear "Holy crap, I can't handle that on my crotch right now baby. Maybe in a little bit, just not now, OK?"

I just nodded, but didn't back away. I reached forward with both hands, finding her exposed breasts waiting for my hands. Without moving away, she kissed my cheek and said "You know, I could get some good payback while I'm down here. Especially with this empty theater."

In the two seconds it took me to realize what she was talking about, she already had my pants unbuttoned and was starting on the zipper. I made only a token resistance, hoping for an awesome blowjob that would also help to get her back in "the mood" quickly. Looking down at her was enough for my hardening cock to jump to attention instantly. Her shirt was now fully open, and she was watching herself pump my cock with her hands, licking her lips, her boobs bouncing with the rhythm of her stroke.

The movie forgotten except for the deafening sounds coming from all around us, the rest of the world ceased to exist as her mouth made love to my cock. I felt myself sliding forward and put my feet out, stopping myself on the back of the row ahead of us. Turns out Mary was pulling me lower. That's fine, that just made it easier to reach her freely-swaying boobs.

She could tell I was getting close and stopped sucking on me, just stroking with her hand. The other hand now busy between her legs. Although she didn't know, back in the restaurant she had started me on a series of attacks by the Blue Ball syndrome. All that cum building up was now working to force it's way out. With one last deep facial impalement, she backed off and stroked me.

As the same time of the movie's sound going crazy, I felt my release getting closer by the second. With the sound and vibration of a small explosion on the big screen, my hands gripped the armrests as the rest of my body ceased to exist as my cock seemed to explode as well. I came so hard, I felt like I could have shot my load into the ceiling. With slow intervals, about once a second my body would tense again as I came over the rows of chairs in front of us. Most of my load gone, she took me back in her mouth, playing with my balls and 'milking' my cock to completely empty me.

My sense of feeling, vision, and hearing have just now cleared up. I looked over at Mary to tell her how awesome she is, and I did a double-take. She was back in her chair next to me, and her shirt was still wide open. But now her skirt was gone too, tossed to the chair on the other side of us. Legs spread, she was leaning slightly forward in the chair.

When I ran my hand over her ass, quite bright against the dark of the theater, she turned to me, a look of pleasure written all over her face. "This was the best movie to come see. This chair has really got me going again."

Not waiting for me to come back to my senses fast enough, she had taken the washcloth back out of my backpack and was sitting on it again. She had also found the little remote-control rabbit vibrator I had hidden under the washcloth. She put the remote in one of my hands and guided my other hand between her legs where I felt the wire go between them and inside of her.

"The spots these seats don't touch, this little sucker still reaches" she breathed to me. "I have never been fucked so good by a dildo in my life!"

Just then, I felt my seat rumble as an explosion rolled across the big screen. My thumb hit the speed controller, pushing it to the max. The blast coming from speakers almost drowned her out, I heard her scream in pleasure. As their rumbling died down, I notched the speed control back down, one click at a time.

She yanked the control away from me and turned it off, lowering her head between her knees. Her legs were shaking violently as she came down from a massive orgasm caused by the seats and her toy. I still hadn't put away my cock, and seeing her in this state, and my hand on her ass, it was starting to come back to life.

Mary sat back, looking exhausted, her legs spread and arms flopped to the side and her head resting on the back of the chair. Not caring what she looked like, no modesty. Not that her immodesty turned me on, but just seeing her nearly nakedness made my cock stand up again. Her legs splayed open, and her shirt framing her pale breasts, she looked almost completely nude sitting next to me, her face slack while recovering from another mind-blowing orgasm.

I was distracted by taking in the sights below her neck, she had started watching me watch her. A small grin was starting to form on her face as our eyes met. "Funny thing, babe" she said, leaning towards me "for some reason I don't remember this movie being so damn good before."

Quickly getting up, she took one step over to stand in front of me. Leaning over, her hand reached between her legs to grab my cock, and she sat back slowly, lowering herself slowly onto my cock. She leaned back on me moaning softly. I reached between her legs to tease her clit, but she stopped me right away. "No, not right now. She's sore for some reason. I just wanted to feel you inside of me."

We sat this way for a few minutes, not talking or moving. Well, only if you count 'not moving' as me helping to shield her nakedness by covering her breasts with my hands, only softly squeezing. I could feel her pussy tighten up on my cock as she started to work her hips around. "Let me do this" she whispered, "this feels so different, I can feel the vibrations from the seat through your cock."

Reaching my hand up, I stroked her cheek and pulled her face to me. I kissed her softly on the lips while my hands slipped down to stroke the rest of her exposed body. "I know what you mean. Maybe it's different because we went to the early show this time. Maybe we can do this again soon. Like next weekend. Hell, every weekend!"

Mary got up off of my slowly and picked up her skirt. Still standing in front of me, she turned to face me while she put it on. Almost reluctantly, she buttoned up her shirt, but stopping as the shirt barely hid her boobs. She pulled me up and fixed my clothes, then turned to leave. Stopping just before we left the dark theater, she said "I need you to fuck me good and hard, but not here. Besides, by the time we get home, your little man should have had all the napping he needs. I can't have you getting tired on me."

She turned to leave, flipping up the back of her skirt in the hallway to show off her cute little ass. My brain kicked into gear, chasing her ass. I needed to get her home NOW to get another piece of it.

Maybe if you're good, I will tell you what happens next, but now I'm too busy to talk – I need to get her home. Now.

12