Mating Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Elise was a bit annoyed, but figured maybe he was more upset about last night than she thought.

The day went on and Elise served lunch. Javon stayed at the alphas office and they asked that something be brought in. Elise volunteered. She really wanted to apologize. She arrived with the meals and Javon kept working as if she was not even there.

Becoming miffed, Elise decided that after dinner, she was talking with one, Mr. Javon Loess. She was rude, but seriously you'd think she had then plague. She returned to the kitchen and everyone noticed her foul mood the older women chuckled. It seemed that Little Else had met the one man that would not put up with her stunts.

They prepared dinner and Elise did not eat. As dinner ended, she asked permission to leave. She caught up with Javon as he was returning to his quarters.

"Javon, I was very rude to you last night. I owe you an apology." Elise called after him.

He stopped and faced her. She was beautiful; so beautiful that his heart pounded. However, he survived too much to be with someone that found him inferior.

"Apology accepted, although I apologize for wasting your time last night. It's obvious that I am not what you want. I won't bother you again." Javon whispered and walked away.

Elise felt odd. Her wolf was angry with her. She went home and her sisters were going out to meet with their mates. Elise joined them. She arrived at the field and saw Thaddeus talking with members of her pack. Thaddeus was handsome and she wondered if he noticed her. He did and walked over to speak.

"My brother likes you. Why? I don't know. But until he is no longer interested, I will only be your friend." Thaddeus exhaled. The girl was pretty, but that was about it.

Elise faced him. "Would you rather I lead him on and break up with him later? I believe in honesty." She hissed.

Thaddeus smiled. He could see why the fates chose this woman for his quiet brother. Javon did not talk much and he'd need a mate that spoke freely. Elise Monsoon was such a woman.

"Elise, you are young. You will learn." Thaddeus sighed. The two talked a bit more and Thaddeus answered her questions which were mostly about his brother. Soon, another male joined them demanding the lovely Elise's attention. They talked and knew she belonged to Javon, so they agreed that until he was ready, they'd keep her entertained.

Javon walked in and saw Elise surrounded by not only members of his pack but her own as well. he sat back and watched. Thaddeus sent, "Come, talk to her."

"She told me how she felt last night. I'm not what she wants." Javon replied.

As he sat, several Monson females joined him. He talked and laughed at their antics. Elise heard his laugh and her heart pounded. I want him to laugh with me. she thought.

Shaking herself, she focused on the people she was talking too. Then she heard her. She heard the voice of the one she wolf she could not stand. Looking across the room, Marva was wrapped all around Javon and he was not pulling away. Her wolf was furious. He is ours. We need to deal with that bitch. She growled.

Elise started to walk to them, when a member of her pack grabbed her arm. She smiled and told the male she wanted a break. He sneered and glared at Javon. After how she disused him last night, the young beta got the message.

Elise pulled away only to find Javon and Marva were gone.

How dare he leave with that woman. she fumed. Her night was ruined. She left the gathering and went home. Forget Javon Loess. Who needs him anyway?

Elise looked for him to return, but he never did. Abby watched her sister, and she saw that Elise seemed dejected. Soon the hour grew late and she knew he found entertainment with another woman.

Elise was hurt. The fates said they were mates. He should not have been able to do anything with another female. Even if she refused him, he was still her mate. Elise slept fitfully, her wolf moaning all night. The next morning she was up early ready to help serve.

The pack came in but one did not. Elise served and asked had he called for a meal to be brought to him. The head cook told her, no a meal was prepared for him because he left.

Her heart stopped. He left. He claimed she was someone he wanted to know and at the first sign of rejection, he left. Elise was distracted, dropping things, uncoordinated. So much so that she was ordered to leave.

She was torn. What time did he leave. How far had he gone? She decided to look for him. Hopping n her favorite horse, Elise headed west. She traveled pretty far when she saw a lone horseman sitting by a fresh water stream. She rode up to him and Javon was surprised to see her.

"Elise, what are you doing out here?" Javon demanded. "Traveling by yourself is dangerous. I'll escort you back to your pack."

"Why are you leaving? I thought your alpha had some sort of agreement with grandfather." Elise queried.

Javon spoke. "In all honesty, Ms. Monsoon, I didn't think anyone there was too concerned with my actions. The members of your pack made it clear to me that I am ..." He stopped and looked away. Elise wanted to encourage him, but she remembered Marva.

"So you liked spending time with that... with Marva. I saw you leave with her. I'm sure she encouraged you not to leave." She added saucily.

Javon looked at her, "So what if I did spend time with another female. You don't want me remember." He stated

"Did you sleep with her?" She demanded.

Javon did not answer. Then he took a deep breath and spoke freely. "You don't want me. I can accept that. I'll go home and you can find a mate that's more to your liking. Who I sleep with, Elise is not your concern." He replied.

Elise was pissed. A mate was supposed to fight for you, not rollover and play dead. "How dare you? You show up and get my attention and the first time I play hard to get, you give up. You go off with that slut. Did you sleep with her?" She demanded.

Javon stood before her. This beautiful angry, dark-haired woman that made him wish for things he could not have. "Elise, you don't want me remember. I am free to see whomever I please." Javon reminded her.

Elise shoved him. How dare he. "You ass. You pretend that you re soft-spoken and easy going, but you are a coward.. You approach me and then decide it's too much trouble. You run away like a little boy. Well Javon Loess, you don't get to walk away from me. You're my mate and ..." She froze.

Javon just smiled. "Continue" He whispered.

She opened her mouth to speak when he crossed his arms daring her to take back the words. Elise growled at him. He looked so cute. She realized that he matched her in height as well. What she thought was a small wiry frame was actually well developed. Her mate was not like the others and overly muscled, but evenly proportionate. The man had the perfect body. He was also smart. Where the other males relied on brute strength, her mate used cunning.

She gasped. If he were really going home, she never would have caught up with him. He knew she'd follow him and he wanted to get her away from the others. He was smart.

Elise also realized that for the first time in all of her years of existence, she met a guy that saw something in her besides pretty face. Her mate engaged her on all level. Even though she pretended to be annoyed, she looked forward to verbally dueling with him.

Elise sighed, He is ours. Her wolf sent and Elise for once listened. She went silent as he watched her. Then he smiled, and her heart flipped. "When you are done being difficult, we can really get to know each." Javon whispered.

Elise smiled and his breath caught. She heard his heart race beneath his breast. She knew that she affected him just as profoundly as he did her. Elise smiled. "Hello, I'm Elise Monsoon, welcome to the Monsoon Pack. Javon laughed and took her hand, "So glad to finally be introduced my lovely. I am Javon Loess."

His hand enveloped hers and Elise new things would no longer be the same.

The two simply looked at each other. Elise wondered how she could have ever found him boring. Javon thanked Luna for such a perfect mate.

The two soon finished a quick meal and returned the Munstrat. Alpha Monsoon smiled when he saw his dearest granddaughter return with the Loess Falls alpha son. The girl was stubborn. At times she was too stubborn for her own good. His mate joined him, smiling as they watch the unassuming couple take care of their horses and try and pretend nothing had changed.

Javon reported to the alpha's office and Elise went to the dining hall. As they separated they both paused. Javon wanted to kiss her, but now was not the time. He wondered how her lips would feel and tonight he would find out. Javon was not in a hurry. One thing he was good at was waiting. He would wait.

Javon reported back to the alpha office and Elise had to help prepare dinner. She worked all afternoon in silence wearing the silliest grin. Abby noticed and was curious. She was aware that her sister had gone after the young man earlier.

Elise? she sent.

Abby I'm fine. I will tell you later. Elise sent her older sister. The two shared a smile.

Elise helped served and Javon made certain he stopped by and said hello. The two were so enchanted with each other that they did not notice that the entire pack watched. Abby sat beside their grandfather and hugged him. "Grandfather, you approve?"she queried.

Alpha Monsoon winked at her. "Not only their mating, but yours and Christopher as well."

Abby laughed as her parents entered. Soon, Javon sat and Thaddeus joined him. "Well big brother, seems everything is going well."

Javon nodded. "We talked today and decided to get to know each other." Thaddeus nodded. Javon we not one that shared a lot.

Son they finished dinner and Javon volunteered to stay and help clean. Elise had to wash dishes and he was happy to volunteer and help her.

The other females watched Elise and Javon interact. As soon as they finished, they joined the other young people. Thaddeus smiled as his older brother walked in with the beautiful Elise. Chris joined him and both men shared a smile.

Elise and Javon took the ribbing from everyone in stride. Both laughing and joining in. The girls separated for a moment while the guys talked. Elise talked with her sister when two bitches were overheard making rude remarks about Javon.

Elise ignored them. Soon as she and Abby talked the females approached the men. Elise was stunned, for the longest time, no females showed an interest in Javon but since they decided to get to know one another, the bitches approached him in groves.

He smiled at them and Elise was pissed. Abby told her to relax. He was being polite, but Elise did not see it that way. She was watching Javon so closely that she failed to notice the men surrounding her. Then her fuse blew, one of the women touched him and it was time to set the bitches straight.

Elise stormed over to her mate and was ready to claw the other females when Javon took her by the waist and they walked away, 'You let her touch you. You let that bitch touch you!" Elise yelled.

Javon stood smiling, enjoying her fury. "Elise, you are beautiful." He whispered. Elise was incensed, so Javon led her to a secluded area and started undressing. Elise watched him. Within a few seconds, his shirt was gone. Elise forgot why she was fussing. Then she remembered that he was entertaining other women.

"Baby, they are not you. You have nothing to worry about." Javon whispered.

He reached for her, she stepped away. Javon was not going to distract her, no matter how gorgeous he was. Then he unbuttoned his jeans, and in one swift movement, he stood before her naked. "Elise, I'm yours." He whispered.

He pulled her into him. Her body fit him perfectly. "Run with me. Just the two of us." Javon implored.

Not one to mine her words, Elise undressed before her mate and was please at his body's reaction to her. He could not hide his excitement and he did not try. Elise no longer wanted to run. "Javon," she said softly.

"Elise, listen, I don't..." she kissed him and he knew talking was pointless. In the privacy of their own making, Javon Loess claimed his woman. Elise was impressed. She expected him to go straight to sex, but Javon was determined to take care of her needs above all else. He loved her completely, thoroughly. Elise cried, for no man had ever loved her so completely. He loved her breast sucking the taut tips grazing them with his teeth. Elise stroked his cock,. It was so hot, so firm. She wanted him inside her, stretching her, filling her. Soon no longer willing to wait, Elise shoved her mate into his back and straddled his body, impaling herself onto his turgid shaft. Elise moaned. She was not a virgin but no man compared to the feel of her mate being buried deep inside of her. Rolling her hips, she rode his delicious cock, guiding them both into a body-numbing climax.

Javon held her on his chest as he realized she was crying. "Baby, Elise, what's wrong" He asked.

"I am scared. What if you realize I'm not the one? The other females are more experienced, and I can't compete but now that I have had you, I can't let you go." Javon held her close and whispered, "I'm not going anywhere baby. I'm here." Soon they dozed. When they awoke later, Javon walked her home where her father greeted them on the porch. Elise went inside and her father addressed his new son in law.

EPILOGUE

Elise felt melancholy down their mate bond. She wondered what her mate was thinking. She knew that he had gone for a walk and decided to join him. She found him in one of their favorite places.

"Love, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking about when we first met. Do you ever regret..." Javon paused.

"You know, I feel like going for a run. Care to join me, my love?" Javon asked. Slowly the alpha began disrobing; his mate's eyes glued onto his wiry frame. Even after all of these years, Elise loved looking at Javon's body. Soon he was completely naked. Elise laughed and leaped on him. Kissing him, wanting to convey how hot he made her. Elise shifted, rendering her clothes useless and took off. Javon took off after his mate in an ever loving game of chase. He caught her and the two wolves played. The sun glistened over the still lake as they were completely in tune with each other.

Soon, Javon stopped and Elise positioned her body to accept him. Mounting his mate, the male wolf took dominance. Sliding in and out of her hot sheath, he gloried being buried inside his mate. Her wolf chuffed submitting and accepting his dominance. She loved her mate to no end, but she especially loved this side of him. He was everything she ever wanted and each day she was grateful that she didn't lose him in her foolish youth.

Javon always took care of his woman. He wanted her happy and saited. He remembered loving her the first time, because he was so nervous. Just like then, he wanted to please her first. Soon he neared his completion and Elise wanted him to surrender control to her. She sent, Fill me, Love and he did.

Shifting back to human, Javon held her in his safe embrace. "Babe, you amaze me." Javon whispered. "I'm so happy you gave me a chance." He kissed the back of her neck, loving the sensation of being locked with her.

Elise regretted her impulses in her youth. She had spent the last century and a half reminding her mate that she loved him. She sighed. "I love you Javon. You are my everything."

He pulled her tightly into his embrace and kissed his wife. "Elise, thank you for telling me off so many years ago." He teased.

Elise laughed and the two sat and watched the sunset.

Pinning her to him, Javon shifted as did she and held her close. "You know, the kids will be moving out soon, we can finally have the house to ourselves once more he whispered."

Elise laughed, "What, you don't want a new pup?" She teased.

Javon chuckled. "No, Mack, Nate, and Kris are more than enough. I swear those three are so much more of a handful than their siblings ever were. I didn't have gray hair until Kris discovered boys. I swear that girl is even more of a challenge than Aria, Vince, and Ares combined." Elise laughed. Their three young ones were a handful.

The two were silent as they listen to wolves chuff in the distance. Every wolf had one true mate; they both thanked Luna for leading them to one another.

THE END

Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts. Again, Andi thanks for editing.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers
12