All Comments on 'Mating Rituals Ch. 01'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The premise is good

My Dad reluctantly took my virginity for the same reason as your story; however, the dialog needs a bit of polishing. Like at the end when the father says she will need to find her own lovers from now on. Very few older men would refuse additional opportunities to be with young pussy given the opportunity.

In my situation I became a regular in my parents bed.

KurtWildKurtWildover 7 years ago
A few problems.

My first problem is Cherie. What girl at the age of 18 says "mommy"?

It makes me feel like I'm reading a nine year old being fucked.

My second problem is the sudden person change. The first page was third, then we went first and inside the mind of the little girl.

My last and final problem, on what earth would a mother watch her daughter fuck her husband?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed the story and will look forward to chapter 2. My daughter told me recently, at age 40, that when she was a teen she had wanted my to take her virginity but did not know how to ask. Her first lovers were wham bam types and it was several years before she found a satisfying lover. What she did not know was I would have loved to do it, don't know wife thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I also enjoyed my Dad

I as well as my sister became women by our Dad . Great story enjoyed thinking back on it.

Mom also talked us thru it with Dad. I today love to return to that time .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Astounding , my nuts are hurting for the first time in forever . 10/10 would jack again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fiction resembles reality

My mom died when I was very young, so that left my dad to teach me about my period and stuff like that. I loved it when he would cuddle me during my cramps. Although we never had sex, I fondly remember all of the tiny orgasms I had while I was in his arms.

Do you think he knew I was cumming?

Scorpius1945Scorpius1945almost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous

Probably not - guys tend to be fairly insensitive to the feelings of others, even their daughter's orgasms. But, then again, maybe. Only one way to find out. S

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous