Mating Rituals Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know that, but I'm pleased that Hayley also knows that now, even though it cost me a bit of skin. Anyway, Daddy, time for you to cum. I need some sleep."

Sophie sat more upright on Al and began moving back and forth, feeling his cock slide in and out of her vagina. She leant forward, holding his shoulders for leverage as she gave her hips a little flick and roll at the end of each stroke, a movement which she knew Ryan found extremely arousing. It worked on Al too; within a few minutes he was gasping for breath before going rigid and shooting his man-juice deep inside his daughter's hungry love tunnel. As Sophie felt the heat in her core, it pushed her over the edge and she came hard, groaning in pleasure as she experienced yet another orgasm in a day filled with orgasms.

The lovers came down from their highs and Sophie lay between her parents, dropping off into a dreamless sleep.

******************************

Ryan had been watching Sophie's calendar and had noticed that it was almost time for the big event. After a torrid lovemaking session with Hayley two days earlier, he' d suggested that she find another bed for a while until it was past impregnation time for Sophie. She had agreed cheerfully, completely recovered from her attack of jealousy, and Ryan slept alone for two nights, recovering, ready for the big event.

"Darling, it's time," said Sophie, taking Ryan's hand and leading him to the calendar where she had marked some of the dates. "Here's when I had my last period, and here's today, so my fertile time's during the next five days or so, at least that's the theory. So are you ready to fill me with your healthy, energetic sperm so they can join up with my waiting egg, honey?"

"Do you have to make it sound so clinical? All I want to do is to fuck you and keep you filled with cock and sperm. If it makes a baby, great. If not, there's always next month. Come to bed honey."

Ryan held her close to him and kissed her, cupping her ass with his hands and pulling her closer so she could feel his cock against her pussy. She held him around his neck and lifted her feet off the ground, wrapping her legs around him so he could carry her to their bed. He placed her carefully on her back then took two pillows and placed them beneath her hips, then stood back to look at the resulting sexual dream that lay there, legs wide apart, awaiting his rampant cock. He knelt between her ankles and bent forwards, kissing her damp slit as it gleamed in the light, then running his tongue between her lips from her wet entrance to her clit. Sophie squirmed at the delicious sensations, pushing even higher for more of the same as she rolled her head from side to side, moaning softly from pleasure.

After several minutes of this teasing, Ryan moved forwards and lifted her legs with his arms behind her knees, pushing her wider apart so her oozing love tunnel gaped wide, welcoming his hard rod as it approached. The head touched, then lodged between her labia, then with a gentle push it slid easily inside Sophie's well-lubricated vagina until Ryan's pubic bone pressed against her swollen clit. He stayed like that, feeling her vaginal muscles pulsing around his deeply implanted cock as he moved slightly against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through Sophie's pussy and whole body.

"Mmmm, yes, darling, yes, that's beautiful darling, just like that," she moaned.

For the past few weeks Sophie and Ryan had been practising making love with minimal movement, enabling them each to focus on the pleasure they gave each other during the process of love making rather than focusing entirely on their orgasms. This had resulted in many hours of beautiful loving experiences. The outcome of this was that they could make love together for hours at a time, often parting with neither of them having reached a climax, yet both feeling completely fulfilled. The other advantage of this, they found, was that they could repeat the process far more frequently than if they both came, meaning that when eventually they did cum, it provided an overpowering sensation that left them both completely drained and satiated for several days, which is not to say that they didn't begin the whole process again as soon as possible. However, tonight was different; tonight and for the next few days the focus was on the orgasm and on filling Sophie's vagina with a continual supply of fresh mature sperm to impregnate the egg she was due to release.

Aware of this, Ryan allowed Sophie to enjoy the sensations for only a short time before he began moving in and out, gently and slowly at first, then faster as their arousal increased. Sophie met his thrusts, ensuring that the full length of his cock pistoned in and out of her love tunnel. Ryan lay forward on her, resting his elbows on the bed so he could use his hands to caress her breasts and squeeze her nipples, causing Sophie to moan even louder at the increased sensations pulsing through her body.

"Oh, darling, yes, yes, like that, ooohhhh, yessss," she murmured endlessly he continued to pound in and out of her clasping, slippery hole. Then her sounds changed. "Yes, ooohhh, nearly there, yes, harder, harder, ooooohhhh, I'm gonna cum, yes, like that oooOOOOOHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSS OH FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!" she screamed as she came hard, writhing beneath Ryan as his own orgasm hit and he pumped spurt after spurt of his potent cum into the end of her pulsing vagina.

They lay together for a long time, their breathing slowing, kissing lovingly.

"Do you think that's made a baby?" asked Ryan.

"Time will tell, but I have some bad news."

Ryan lifted off her a little, looking concerned. "What?" he asked.

She grinned at him. "We'll have to do it again tomorrow just to be sure."

"Oh, don't do that to me, honey," he laughed from relief, then resumed kissing his darling.

Eventually he withdrew, watching as a small river of unsuccessful sperm ran out of her hole. "They say you should stay elevated for a bit so it can run through your cervix and find your egg. Can you sleep like that?"

"Yes, honey," she smiled; 'men!' she thought; instant experts on everything to do with conception.

They snuggled together and cuddled before dropping into a peaceful sleep filled with dreams of gorgeous twin babies.

********************************

"Grandma, how long do I have to wait till I can get a pregnancy test?" asked Sophie as Bel returned to the kitchen.

"Usually a few weeks," replied Bel, "Why?" she asked, knowing full well why Sophie wanted to know.

"Well, Ryan and I have been fucking up a storm each night for a week now and it'd be great if we knew whether it'd worked or not. Not that I'm complaining or anything," she grinned. "Guess we're just impatient for results."

"Give it time," counselled Bel, "Plenty of time to find out. If you try too early it's more likely to be wrong."

"Yeah, guess so. I'm just not the patient type. However, it's fun trying so I certainly can't complain about that. Thanks." Sophie gave Bel a peck on the cheek and skipped happily off to the pool. Oh to be young like that again, thought Bel as she watched her lovely vivacious granddaughter.

*******************************

"Honey, I'm pregnant," called Sophie with glee from the bathroom, from which she emerged a few seconds later holding a small strip of paper in her hands which clearly showed two blue stripes. They hugged each other, kissing in jubilation. "I must tell Mom."

Ryan arrived in the kitchen and was congratulated like Sophie had been, then they both helped organize breakfast, leaving a note on the table to let the others know that Sophie was pregnant.

Two months later Sophie went to the clinic for her first scan. She had been one of the fortunate ones who didn't suffer from morning sickness; in fact, she was blooming with health. At this rate, Bel had told her, she should have lots of children because it seemed to suit her so much. "Perhaps I should consider surrogacy," she replied, for the first time considering that perhaps she had something to contribute to helping childless couples. As a bonus, she thought, she'd get to make love to lots of sexy men who would be very grateful that at last they would have somebody to impregnate, so that couldn't be bad.

As she lay on the table while the nurse spread a gel over her slightly swelling abdomen, she thought back to the conversations about the possibility of twins. Unlikely, she had thought, but now a tiny flame of hope inside her wondered if it could possibly be that she'd have two babies at once. The nurse placed the sensor against her belly and turned the screen so they could both see the picture. At first Sophie had difficulty working out what was what, so the nurse explained it patiently, finding and pointing out the baby's heart, beating away healthily. She then moved the sensor a little more and then hesitated in her comments about what she was seeing. Sophie saw the heart beating then the nurse moved the sensor, the heart left the screen and another heart appeared.

"Are there two of them?" asked Sophie.

"Looks like it," grinned the nurse, "Is that a surprise?"

"Not really, there are twins in the family," she replied, her own heart bounding with excitement. Twins! Wonderful, she thought. The nurse continued to look for a while then confirmed there were definitely two beating hearts there. Sophie dressed and hurried home.

"Mom," she said to Cherie as she walked into the living area, "I'm having twins!"

Cherie let out a little squeal, then embraced her daughter, hugging her tightly. "You're sure?" she asked.

"Well, either that or there's one baby with two hearts," she joked, "I saw the two hearts with my own eyes, both beating hard."

Cherie hugged her again. "Well, that's wonderful. Let's hope you can deliver two healthy babies."

"Oh, I'll do that alright," replied Sophie, unaware of the increased risks a twin pregnancy could create.

When Ryan arrived home, it was to a flying dervish who almost knocked him over. "We're having twins, darling, twins! Think of it, two little babies to love."

Ryan was, of course, over the moon with happiness, not least because of how happy Sophie was. For the next while their lovemaking was gentle so as not to affect the babies and Sophie increased in size until she looked like a balloon on legs. As her size increased, so her libido decreased, much to the delight of Hayley. As the space decreased in his bed with Sophie, so he spent more time with Hayley, making love to her almost every night and discussing whether or not she would like to have a baby also.

"I just don't feel ready to have a baby," she decided eventually, "It's not the pregnancy, it's just that I feel I still have a lot of living to do myself without having to teach and raise a child as well. Sorry, honey, maybe I'm the mistress that every father-to-be should have when their partner is carrying his child. It's just fortunate that Sophie's so understanding of your needs."

The matter was left like that and Ryan never brought it up again. He seemed to know when he was onto a good thing.

Each scan that Sophie had showed her twins growing well, meeting all the guidelines for growth and development. She seemed to have a perfect pregnancy, except for a sore back and a great deal of tiredness, hardly unexpected when you're carrying two babies.

"Oh, I wish the next week or so would pass quickly," she complained as she sat in the only chair in the house in which she still felt comfortable, "I just feel big and bloated and want it over."

"Yes, darling," agreed Bel, the recipient of Sophie's latest grizzle.

********************************

"Yes, I know, and I know he loves me and I know he'll be back as soon as I deliver my babies, but sometimes this seems to go on forever." Sophie held her belly suddenly, doubling up in pain. "Oooohhh, that hurts, why is there so much pain all of a sudden?"

Bel was at her side immediately, feeling her bulging belly, which was tight as a drum. She glanced at the clock. "I think that's what's called a contraction," she said, "Let's see if you have another one."

"Ooohhh, it's still sore, but it's easing now," said Sophie, sitting up again tentatively and breathing as deeply as she could. "I'm not due for another couple of weeks."

"Well, if that was a contraction, and if they continue, then you could have twins this time tomorrow," smiled Bel. "I'll wait for a bit before we call the midwife for you. Sometimes twins are early, probably due to lack of space inside you. Just be grateful because it'll be an easier delivery.

Ten minutes later the next contraction hit, then they continued, rapidly increasing their frequency, Sophie's waters broke, much to her consternation, she went into full labor and delivered two gorgeous twin babies fourteen hours later. She gazed at the little bundles in their separate cribs alongside the bed as she rested and recovered, with Ryan alongside her as he had been for the past half a day.

"Aren't they gorgeous, darling," she said, barely able to take her eyes off them.

"Yes, they are. Didn't you do well, sweetheart."

"No, darling, we did well. They're absolutely perfect. Thank you, honey, thank you for being the perfect partner and the perfect father."

"Well, that's only because you're the perfect partner for me. I'm sure we bring out the best in each other. Have you thought of names for these babies?"

"Yes, I'd like Ursula and Owen. Do you like those?"

"Yes, very much. Not weird or anything like that, but also not common, and certainly we're not naming them after some celebrity. I completely agree."

They kissed each other lovingly as they gazed at their twin babies, sleeping soundly beside them.

"It feels like at last we're a real family," said Sophie.

"Absolutely," replied Ryan as he bent to kiss her again.

The End

12