Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briana held her breath and tried to relax, but the whirring of the vibe in her pussy made this difficult. So many sensations, so many thoughts. Briana battled with the overload - but all of that disappeared in one fell swoop.

"NOW" yelled Anessa as she grabbed Briana's curvy hips, pulling them to her while, at the same time, pressing her own hips forward. In one quick motion, Briana's loosened ring gave way and the dildo slid to the hilt into Briana's back door.

Anessa was glad she had chosen a small model, as she didn't know Briana's ability to take a deep hit into, perhaps, virgin territory. But Anessa loved that she could push it all the way home, allowing her lap to completely meet Briana's ass. Anessa stayed deep inside for some time, feeling the vibration of the vibrator in Briana's twat, letting all of the moment massage her own engorged clit. Anessa knew her first orgasm was not far away.

Anessa reached inside her blouse and pulled a nipple, she was aroused like never before - so enthralled by this beaufitul stranger that had fallen into her life. In her mind, she pictured her beloved Virgina beneath her and that image compelled her to go to work.

Holding Briana's hips firm with one hand and kneading her chest with the other, Anessa began to rock her hips back and forth, sliding the dildo slowly in and out of Briana's ass. Then animal instincts took over.

Anessa began to jackhammer her hips back and forth, pounding Briana's asshole again and again - relentlessly assaulting the young woman from behind.

Briana pressed against her bonds of captivity, the ankle cuffs, the padded bar and the cloth-covered bench at her face. She steadied herself as best she could ready for the next push against her rectum. Noise and feelings equally unrecognized by the young heiress came from inside her again and again. She had never felt anything like this. Continually giving up control of her asshole to this invader, submitting to a most degrading act, allowing herself to be treated in such a manner. It was low, it was submissive, it was debased and it was exactly what Briana wanted to feel at this moment.

Anessa knew the jostling of the apparatus between her legs was having its effect. The stimulator rubbing her clit with each stroke was setting her on fire. He nipples had never been harder, her nerve endings never more on end and Anessa found herself needing to submit, as well, to the orgasm about to rip through her.

"God, Bitch you are so hot you're going to make me cum,"

The "m" had hardly left her lips when the bubble burst inside - Anessa had an orgasm she would not soon forget - and then another right behind it. She curled her toes inside the sandals she was wearing and stretched her legs for full impact. She then fell forward against her slave as a third orgasm came through. Moans and gurgles escaped her as she shook, holding her slave in a tight embrace from behind. As Anessa felt her orgasm subside, she felt her energy leave her. She and her captor were covered in sweat and other body fluids and Anessa felt herself go weak.

She slid off Briana and fell back to the cold hard floor behind. She felt the hardness of the floor underneath her but didn't care. She found herself curling up into a ball and emotion began to esacpe her in the form of tears. And the hard, lesbian bitch of the shop began to cry. Emotions pent up forever were released and Anessa experienced a healing moment, right there on the floor, with her dildo poking from between her thighs.

Briana felt the dildo leave her and she felt empty. She heard the crying behind and wondered what was wrong. Was her Mistress injured? Before Briana could fully understand what was going on behind her, Briana's vaginal canal involuntarily squeezed against the vibrator. Briana's senses were already on high alert - the ministrations of the vibrator were doing their work and Briana felt her own ecstasy. Her lips pursed in the letter "O" as her orgasm rose to its fulfillment. She felt it all over - in her pussy, her widened-empty asshole, her stomach churning from its clenched position - and her always sensitive nipples.

Briana's squeal brought Anessa back to her senses - and from her position on the floor, she saw Briana's flower clinching over and over in orgasm. Anessa reached and released the ankle cuffs and pulled Briana off the bench and down to the cold floor - there she attacked the woman's vagina - kissing and licking and joining in the assault along with the vibrator. Anessa had loved Virginia once and she had strong feelings for this woman now - feeling she put entirely into the tongue work she was doing now for the woman whose ankles were over her shoulders.

Anessa licked Briana to another orgasm and then slid up beside the beautiful blonde and they kissed and held each other in a long embrace. They might have stayed there forever had they not heard the tingling of the bell at the door. Both women came out of their sex-crazed stupor and ran for the back of the store. Briana's driver was stunned to see two naked women - one he was sure was Briana - duck into the dressing rooms. Assuming Briana to be ok, he walked once again out of the store.

In the dressing room - the two women held their breath, then relaxed and laughed a little as they heard the doorbell jingle again at the driver's exit.

"Thank you," was all Briana could say as she saw today's Mistress for the first time in some time in now uncovered eyes.

"Oh my god, the pleasure was all mine, sweetie," said Anessa.

The two women weren't really sure how the relationship progressed from here and stood awkwardly until Anessa got an idea.

"You keep the vibrator and remember me," she said pointing towards Briana's crotch. Both women realized the batteries had now died on the unit and it was now just a plug inside the heiress. "And I have a leash collar for you, whenever you need to be a little kinky, put it on and enjoy - and it has the store phone number if I can ever help."

The two women embraced and Briana slid the collar around her neck, snapping it into place and enjoying the look of it in the mirror.

"Thanks, Mistress," she whispered. Briana dressed back in her jostled business skirt and vest and exited the store - two horny women having passed in a moment together that neither would ever forget.

And Briana continued her descent into a new life of submission to women - or make that one woman - Matszuka, her masseuse hypnotist.

12