All Comments on 'Matt & I Ch. 03'

by D. Elbee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a well written series.

I enjoyed catching up by reading your first two chapters before reading chapter 3. I wonder why you took so long to write and submit this lastest chapter. Please don't wait too long to give us chapter 4. One particular request, make your chapters longer even combining two or three chapters into each submittal. Your writing style is great!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I hope that sex with Mike is just that. Sex

When she has sex with Mike I hope she finds that it is good but not anything like the sex she has with her younger son Matt. That sex with Matt is out of this world, earth shattering and she knows that he is the only one that makes her heart throb along with her pussy. It only shows her just how good she has it with Matt, and makes up her mind to take advantage of her youngest son's love for her. She comes to terms with herself, and will make sure that Matt will be her lover for ever.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
The fork in the road

This is fantasy of course, but incest is so facsinating because it isn't JUST fantasy. My aunt and uncle, long since passed, were married for over 50 years, and were also first cousins. No one ever said anything about it. I'm also pretty sure that they were also boinking their four sons. Normal family in every other way...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

That was a twist I wasn't expecting. Wonder if she'll take Angie up on her offer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing style

I loved your stories, but this one started weird. Just when the son & his wife came home, immediately opened the sex subject? what if Matt was lying while drunk, did they consider that option?

But in general, I loved your stories since they are short and to-the-point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous