All Comments on 'Matt and Michelle'

by FirstErotic

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue! Besides the incest, I love the romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anon

I lovedddd this, you built it beautifully and it felt honest! please continue!

FirstEroticFirstEroticover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your feedback, comments, emails, and votes. There will be a Part 2 which will probably drop next month (January 2012). I've got 2 more unrelated stories that I'll submit this month.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Too crude so I stopped reading after several paragraphs.

PetersimpsonPetersimpsonover 12 years ago
Very arousing

I'm with the 'likers' because I found this to be arousing in the extreme. Taboo subject it may be but the gradual lowering of instinctive inhibitions in the face of lust was truly erotic and the end indicated a dawning love other than just the usual fraternal love between a brother and a sister. I think the storyline could have been padded out a little but More Please!

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
great job, felt real,

more please, really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5*****'s

Wow, DWmoroncuck comes to this genre too!! What a fucking pedo, this woman spoils the mood wherever she goes. Hate her, but I loved this story!!

Thank you author for a delightful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
truer than some might guess

believable plot and nicely told. your style is easy to read...look forward to more from this budding writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fine story very believable

Good story with realistic set up. Relationships like this can be very beneficial. It is difficult to make the first move but is worth it. Good job

CielCielover 12 years ago
Awesome

And I mean it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

enjoyed it thoroughly............continue the good work

cbr1000rrcbr1000rrover 12 years ago
Not usually my thing....

.... But I have to say that this is a great tale, highly believable and very much a turn on!

Hopefully there will be more where we see the transition from firtive to something more intricate, an of course, intimate.

Thanks for turning my head!

CBR

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story

I thought it was very believable! Looking forward to Part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wowww

hoping there is more to this story don't let it end your writing is exciting n romantic all in one

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Just Right

I just can't understand how anyone could find this "too crude." I thought it was a delightful start to what could be a whole series, and I look forward to Chapter 2. A well crafted story, good plot, believable characters with enough sexual tension to create an exciting climax (pun intended). Definitely a 5. Many thanks, just keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderfull

great tale very belevable looking forward to more

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 12 years ago
It's not bad

Hi FirstErotic, I think the best scenes were when he comes into her room and tells her he was looking at her photo, not her friend. From there on it's not bad. It's kind of predictable up to that point. I've read a hundred stories like this and don't get me wrong, you gotta get there somehow. You'll improve as you write more. Give us the next part soon though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep writing! awesome first submssion!!

loved the story. a nice start to what will be a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great first story

This was very hot. Keep the story line going!

hejohejoover 12 years ago

Wonderful story. Hope you continue to write more . You are going on my favorites list!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The start of something wonderful......................

I love your story. I think you could, add some more to this hot love story. Between a sister and brother,Matt & Michelle.

Thank you for shareing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

wheres the background? wheres the character development? wheres the plot layout and buildup? this reads like it should be chapter two or three not one time to delete the series and rewrite it PROPERLY FROM THE BEGINING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Lovely, indeed. I liked Michelle's character

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I adored this piece

Yes; I'd have rather seen it more fleshed out. To tell you the truth; I'd like it to have been 20 pages. The intensity is there and it seems real between them; they've just been hiding it for so long, apparently for years. Each afraid that they'd freak out the other. They come across as Soul Mates; which of course society deems as perverted when the parties are related.

FYI; my first loves name was Michelle but went by Shelly, the wired thing is I was thinking about her 5 minutes before starting this read. Talk about spine chilling because it was 35 years ago. I never said or did anything because her family was well off and my family was dirt poor.

Thanks for an absolutely lovely start to this story;

DKP

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Matt And Michelle:" - Nineteen Year Old Brother, Matthew and Eighteen Year Old Sister, Michelle.

First Love!! The overview of this story reminds me of the never-to-be-forgotten first love of all the blossoming, middle ages and older adolescents! There's probably never-in-life when a couple's libido is as titillatingly alive and "on the march" as when their "First Love" makes its initial appearance.

Brother Matt and Sister Shelly have subconsciously, and covertly unaware, literally and figuratively, not realized that under their "special interest" they each had/have for the other as siblings, there also was a foundation building that would bring their carnal LOVE each for the other to the surface.

The first love of individuals is what humanity is built upon, although the characters might eventually find another partner/partners as their time into adulthood grows, thrives and flourishes. At some point in time, something--an occurrence and/or an incident--happens and their true male/female, heterosexual love hits them, simultaneously, like a bolt of lightening! Matt and Shelly are at the convergence, the vertex, the joining of the remainder of their lives. They owe it all to that innate moment their lives unknowingly become as one! Ahhh! First Love!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous