All Comments on 'Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 10'

by clarepanties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not really

What made your story interesting is that you had the man and the wife switch roles and still respect and honor one another. What this story is heading for is not that. Sadly, you must really enjoy humiliation and divided loyalties and that is never good for a relationship.

What made this work was Jo was dominate, but one that allowed the concerns of others to exist. You have not introduced a bull who wants total dominance and that is not going to be good for the relationships you spent 10 chapters setting up.

I doubt I'll read much further as I reallly don't like stories that are like where this one seems to be heading.

clarepantiesclarepantiesover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comment - I had alluded at this in earlier chapters - so what directions should I take as I now am getting to the limit of what went on.......any input?

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Please Continue,

Loved it and the new direction you must continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Leave it here

Few stories make it to 10 chapters without entirely losing their continuity and this is on the verge of going off the rails. If you have further ideas but they are along a slightly different track (particularly if more fantasy than reality) tee up a new story line and see where it takes you. You can begin the next with a short summation if you think it is necessary of just tweak the characters a bit at the beginning of the next story to make them better fit your new angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

the real question is are you writing for your lpeasure or somebody elses. if you like the direction the story is going write if not don't. you should realize you can't please everybody so write to please yourself or youwill never be happy with anything

clarepantiesclarepantiesover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Thanks for your comments all of you, both favourable and not so. I appreciate them - indeed I write first for my own pleasure and if some of you like the story, the details and writing, that is great.

I will continue - though I havent started writing 11, so a little patience on your part, and given 2 to 3 days for clearing on Literotica, it may be around next Friday (28/1).

My logic on Duncan was to give Joanna some further experience to bring back into the relationship in their marriage and with Louise.....if you read up on Domination, often it it those that who have experienced a little of the other side that makes them better in their domination. And ultimately domination should be a realm of respect and that is two ways. Indeed, there is much argument that the submissives really hold the power but do not chose to demonstrate it. So beit.

Of course, I will focus on the three-way - this is where the fact in my life lies and what I wil explore further. So to those of you who don't like cuckolding, well I could say tough as it did happen to me; however, bear with me as it does allow me to develop the character of Jo further.

By the way, I have really enjoyed doing the research behind scenes and I don't mean the sexual research but some of the mundane things like a hotel menu. The hotels etc do exist.....off to Google with you all!

We will see what happens to Mattie as to her physical and emotional development. I am not going to give that away here!

Thanks again - Clare

clarepantiesclarepantiesover 13 years agoAuthor

By the way, thank you to those of you who have sent me e-mail comments. Again, it is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it

Your intertwining of your lives and family with your sexuality is fantastic, actually off the rating scales. I would hope you would keep the storyline as truthful as it has been as there are a lot of fantasy transexual stories available but nothing as true and riveting as this series.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

but just a bit curious how a devoted wife, who has only been with her hubby since marriage, could take the wave to the hilt in her ass, and all his cock, from the get go. does something smell fishy in Denmark? whenever and however he wants them? even if they had come this far in 2 years, that's still fast, and no time to relish, talk or enjoy, or think about things, considering these things could be life altering. what's wrong with this picture? don't get me wrong here, I would have loved most of it, but life is a double edged sword.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous