Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had some cheese and mopped up the wine and chose deserts, tarte fine and crème brulées. At this point, Jo suggested that I should go to the Ladies with her.

"So what do you think, Mattie? Do you like him?"

"Yes, he seems a very nice person; he isn't over-bearing or anything and has a good sense of humour."

"Do you like him physically?"

"That's a funny question?"

"Well?"

"Well he sort of grows on you, I wouldn't call him Pierce Brosnan but he's trim, well mannered and I quite like the salt and pepper hair."

"He's growing on me though."

"What? You intend sleeping with him!?"

"Mmmm, perhaps, and you too."

I just about fainted.

"Louise and I have been a bit naughty with you. We got talking in Austria about men and the conversation turned to me and my quest, and she also got to hear about how I was very unsure to pursue someone largely because of the risk and that I didn't want to risk losing you or her."

I was open-mouthed. She continued.

"Louise talked about you and how you knew I would need to find a stud some day, not a lover, for the occasional hard cock. Well, she knew of someone and that someone is Duncan. He has been in this scene before of studding women with their husbands present but is unattached at the moment. He has also had experience with women with sissies, but obviously not a woman with someone like you alongside."

"Goodness, I don't know what to say......it is true about what Louise and I talked about and she did mention some months ago that she knew someone."

"Well the three of us met up for a pub lunch not long ago, so Louise could make the introduction and see if there was any bite between us. I haven't been with him, just so you know."

"Gosh, you are scheming you two. What are you suggesting?"

"That we go back to his place in our car, see how things go and if you or I are uncomfortable then we gracefully exit. He's too much a gentleman to object and anyway, Louise knows him. She hasn't slept with him and wasn't interested to be here."

"Well let me think over dessert and coffee and let's see. You fancy him do you?"

"He certainly meets my criteria as to being a potential stud and no strings attached. I also like his mind; he is bright, witty and, I suspect, imaginative. On the down side, he may be a little too crusty, if you know what I mean."

Joanna continued,

"We will have to see how he is as a lover and, seriously, I have no objection to him taking you, one of the reasons that I wanted you here tonight was to assess him and if we do proceed, it should be very much us together, not me."

"That's nice and yes, I wouldn't mind seeing you being taken by another man, properly."

"And the same for me as to you, Mattie."

We headed back to the table and I guess I was much more responsive to Duncan's questions and also our questioning of him was a bit more rigorous. The more personal material we kept for later given where we are.

Duncan's wife had died tragically some eight years ago and he had never felt that he needed to remarry. His academic work kept him more than occupied. He had a wide circle of friends and it was through one of these friends that he had met Louise, when she was going out with this girlfriend. He and his wife had been active sexually and had enjoyed swinging so, since her death, he had continued in that world and had found a satisfying seam in being a 'bull' in cuckold relationships. He had had a small number of couples that he had serviced but had been fallow for some time with a book being published. Louise's phone call to him had been very timely therefore.

He described his last 'affairs' as romances they were not. Two of the women that he had serviced were just because they wanted an affair with a better-endowed man than their husbands. One relationship involved voyeurism by the husband and the fourth was the one closest to us in that it took in a sissy who helped his wife and was serviced by Duncan. Duncan explained that he was mainly interested in women but if a good looking sissy, then he would bring her into play. When he had been active, he had a session once a week on average and that kept him happy.

Jo had already explained our set-up to Duncan and how she was looking for the occasional man-friend to satisfy her female side and that while most sessions may be just one on one with him, there would be the occasional play with me, and perhaps even Louise if she wished to be there. He was happy to consider.

Over coffee, we talked about some of our play and interests and Duncan asked several questions, not really revealing his hand.

Duncan proposed a drink at his place and that it was just a short distance from the restaurant, up the road and near the Dragon School. Joanna looked at me and I nodded my assent, as Joanna had said, we could always leave if we were uncomfortable. Jo said yes to him and he had soon settled the bill.

We retrieved the car and within two minutes, we were outside his house, one of those typical Edwardian houses in that area of Oxford near Summertown and the Cherwell Boat House.

We entered the house and went through to the spacious lounge. It was furnished comfortably and very much archetypal of an academic with books and papers everywhere. There was a grand piano in the front window. We sat down in this massive sofa and Duncan opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses. He came and sat down to Joanna, who was in the middle of the three of us. He started by questioning us about my transformation and, by now, I felt comfortable in revealing some of the more intimate details and Jo was also supporting, filling in different perspectives from her viewpoint, and especially reinforcing how female I had become, especially in love making.

He poured a second glass and proposed that if we were interested he could put on a DVD that involved a sissy husband. We agreed and on it went and it was fascinating and rather amusing as the sissy was very much a male who was cross-dressed by his wife. However, the 'fluffing' of the stud before he took the wife, I found very erotic, and especially the shots of him entering her.

I looked over and Joanna and Duncan were now kissing and his hands were wandering over Jo's knees. I could sense that she was enjoying this and that we were staying. Their kissing and hand exploration increased; slowly Duncan's hand made its way up Jo's stockinged leg and under her skirt. She opened her legs to give him easier access.

Jo was slumped back in the sofa and Duncan continued his kissing of her, slowly arousing her as his hand went up and down the inside of her leg, ever getting closer to her grotto as her skirt rode higher. No doubt he could feel her suspenders if she was wearing stockings.

Jo motioned for me to get down on my knees and please her under her skirt. I duly moved into position and saw that she was wearing stockings and her panties were like mine, Aubdade. I could see the outline of her pussy through the now-wet material. Moreover, I could scent her sex odour coming off her meaning that she was well turned-on. I let her clit push against my nose, enjoying the aroma, as I played it along her wet slit. I then brought my tongue into play against her pussy.

Meanwhile, Duncan was feeling her breasts through her silk blouse, brushing his hand against her hardening nipples; this was while they continued to French kiss. Duncan also brought his hand down to Jo's panties, focusing on pinching her clit and lips why I played further down, enjoying her pre-cum seeping out of those lovely panties.

"I think we ought to head upstairs, girls." I lifted my head up and Duncan turned his attention on me to taste Joanna's pre-cum on my lips. One of his hands dropped down to feel my bottom.

We got up and Duncan led us upstairs, Joanna and me following hand in hand.

The bedroom was a spacious one with a large, modern four-poster and covered with black sheets and pillows and a massive faux fur cover. The room was nicely lit with dimmed down lights; there was a sofa, a couple of stools and the normal bedroom furniture. There was an en-suite bathroom all in white.

Jo suggested that Duncan and I help her out of her clothing, then they would help me, and finally we would unclothe Duncan. I started to unbutton her blouse and was knocked out that she was dressed in a bra and waspie that matched mine, hers being under-wired though. Duncan unzipped her skirt and there she was dressed in exquisite black lingerie. Duncan looked on approvingly.

Very quickly, I was out of my clothing and when he saw we were identically dressed, he "Wow-ed" us. Our attention turned to Duncan and we removed his tie and shirt, before dropping to our knees and helping him out of his shoes and socks. I undid the buckle of his belt and Joanna slowly unzipped him.

Duncan was in white boxers and there was definitely a package in there. He pressed both Joanna and me into his crotch on either side so we could feel him. I let Joanna pop him out and he was pretty huge. He was close to eight inches; however, more importantly, it was his girth that was impressive. He was very near six inches and certainly over five and a half; he was uncut, and quite pale in colour, which exaggerated the purple intensity of the top of his penis. Certainly, he offered Joanna the size that she had been seeking.

Our eyes just opened at this marvel; Jo ran her fingers up and down his shaft and took Duncan into her mouth. She invited me to join her and we were there, either side of Duncan's hard cock, teasing his shaft, taking in his manly taste. Our mouths played the length of his shaft and over his helmet. He was so wide that we could hardly touch each other lips as we both embraced him. We knew he was enjoying it by the sighs that he was making.

Duncan then suggested that I slowly remove Joanna's bra and panties; as he moved into kiss Jo's nipples, I helped release him from his shorts and I nestled into taking his heavy balls into my mouth. From attending to him, I darted across to Joanna and kissed her love channels in subservience to her; she was very, very wet in anticipation of the massive cock she was shortly to take and she tasted delicious with her fresh pre-cum.

Duncan lay down on the bed and Joanna climbed on top of him facing the bed-head so as to allow him to enjoy her orally and to access her breasts with his hands. I moved back to taking his hard cock into my mouth to prepare him for his eventual entry. Joanna was squirming over his tongue and nose with the oral pleasure he was giving her, his tongue professionally working her clitoris and vulva, upping the tempo of her masturbation and her readiness.

As the momentous occasion built up, Duncan suggested that she roll onto her tummy and he slipped a bolster under her to elevate her pussy. I was ordered to keep building her up for him with my tongue. Duncan pulled out two chains and cuffs that had been hanging out of view behind his headboard and cuffed Jo's wrists so her arms were spread out and immobilised. He then repeated this with her ankles off the footboard, forcing her cunt to be wide open. I had never seen her restrained before but she took it with out complaint. She was about to be made his moll.

Duncan ordered me to retrieve Joanna's black panties and to inhale their scent while I watched what was to come. I slipped my head into them, the damp gusset over my nose to pick her erotic odour, while I watched them through her leg holes.

He then focused on stimulating Joanna's pussy, gently running his fingers around her and into her, threatening her that by the end of the evening he would be fisting her. I could see her squirming with excitement. Some of her cream was directed to her anus but then Duncan added to it with a little lubricant. He took out this lovely glass butt plug which was seven inches long and over two and a quarter inches diameter on its fourth ring. It was known as a Wave and had four rings that tapered in increasing diameter from its head, and then half way down there was the shaft finishing in the plug. He gently pushed it home into Joanna, her anus gratefully receiving this in prospect of feeling Duncan hard in her. She mewed gently as it went in to its home.

He moved up to her head, which was on a pillow and presented his cock to her. She took him in, the cock filling her mouth. Slowly, Duncan worked her throat, opening it up so that she was nearly swallowing him. How she managed this, I do not know, as her mouth was really full with him.

Duncan moved to his drawer and pulled out a bit gag and locked it into place, gagging Jo with the wooden bit and two large metal rings attaching the bit onto the leather strap. He said that next time he would blindfold her, as she was now to be his sex slave. Joanna moved on this and squealed.

He took a riding crop and started to tease her with the end, playing across her pussy entrance and down onto her clit. He swiped her across the bottom and she yelped. This was something Louise and I had never done. The leather tip returned to its tease before a second lash; this continued for six lashes, leaving their mark on her. After the fourth lash, he was teasing the crop tip just under her clit and then down the inner lips; before the sixth lash, he was masturbating her with the leather tip embedded in her pussy. I could see that she was highly excited and fighting against cumming.

Then came the moment when she had her real virginity taken. Duncan climbed behind her and guided his substantial cock towards her vagina.

"Mattie, as the Slave's servant, I want you guide me into her."

I leant over between them, took his cock in my hand, and guided him into my love, his head prising open her vulva gate. He pushed with me still holding his cock and he entered her as my fingers slid back on him. Joanna squealed in pleasure of this cock filling her, the biggest she had ever taken and up against her rear glass dildo. He held himself in her for some ten or fifteen seconds before making his first stroke. She struggled against the bit again as, slowly he started up his first fucking of his new girl.

Joanna was pushing her bottom as much as she could back onto Duncan. He slowly built his stroke rate, letting Jo feel him in her each time he was buried in her, at the top of her womb and against the hard glass dildo doing its work next door. I could clearly see his cock sliding in and out, increasingly covered in Jo's cum as she worked herself up her hill. He was fairly vocal with her, referring to her as his slave, his whore, and that the only cum that would enter her orifices now was his or those permitted by him to leave their seed in her. She pushed harder against him.

Duncan's pace was now frenetic, bringing Jo closer to her orgasm. In fact, she did not last that much longer, her orgasmic volcano going off in her and a long guttural scram muffled by the bit. Duncan came right behind her as she hit her peak, holding his cock hard in her, as she contracted with pleasure, his copious load of semen, no doubt, streaming deep into her.

He remained in Joanna for some fifteen minutes as she wound herself down but in doing so having a couple of serious ripples of pleasure from the sheer size of him in her and her stretched pussy.

"Oh my god, that was mind-blowing, Duncan. I have never ever been taken like that."

Duncan released Joanna from her leg cuffs.

"Expect several more then, Joanna. You will be come my sex slave, not my lover, in the months to come. I will expect you, and Mattie when present, to be compliant to my every wish sexually."

Similarly, she was released from her wrist cuffs.

"Anything out of the ordinary, whatever that is, I will discuss with you to your comfort level but, in time, you will learn to trust me as I push you. Ok?"

"Mmmmm, yes."

He slowly withdrew her butt dildo with a pop. I could see that both her love entrances were still wide open and very wet.

"Time for Mattie to have her first cream pie, I think Joanna."

Joanna looked at me,

"Off with your bra and panties, now and into position on the bed, Mattie"

I complied and lay down on the bed. Joanna climbed back on and stood above me, like that first night we had entered this new relationship, facing down the bed. She provocatively lowered herself slowly onto my mouth and nose, her entrances smeared in both their cum. The aroma was very different to Jo's normal; yes, it was her but I could pick up the salty smell of Duncan's insemination.

She lowered herself onto me and I could taste the two of them, comingled together. There was cum everywhere in comparison to her normal emission, never mind Duncan's copious load in her. I used my tongue on her, gently playing and teasing her from her clitoris down to her anus. Her perineum was exquisite.

Meanwhile, I felt Duncan lubricate me and my anus was opened up with some cold dildo and gently it was worked in until it was lodged in me. I felt Duncan go down on my clit, running his tongue around my swollen bud. He then pulled away to kiss Joanna and play with her nipples. I could hear him say that he would enjoy 'exquisitely' torturing them.

The next thing was that Jo pulled off me and grabbed my wrists and cuffed them, as Duncan did the same to my ankles; however, I wasn't in as tight as Jo had been, probably as they were using different chains or because of our height difference. I was now similarly secured as Joanna had been. The bolster was pushed under my bottom pushing me up for access. Jo went to her bag and pulled out or chin-dildo and attached that into position on me. Duncan commented that he had not seen one of these in action.

Jo climbed back onto the bed and lowered herself onto the chin-dildo ordering me to please her as I normally do. Duncan moved onto the bed and I felt him playing with Jo's breasts. His actions in teasing her forced Joanna down onto me.

I felt Duncan move between my legs; he withdrew the dildo from me and I felt his fingers entering me, exploring me. Joanna was enjoying herself riding my chin toy. I felt Duncan shift himself again and then there was another dildo pushing against me, my outer muscles relaxed from the dildo before. It wasn't one at all, it was him and he was taking me. I grimaced as he gently push in, widening the prepared channel. He rested and let me adjust and then he pushed again. He stopped once more for me to adapt and take him and yet another thrust and rest. On the fourth drive, he was into me, this nigh-on eight by six cock.

Similar as what he did with Joanna, he let me feel him inside my back pussy and then he started his slow fuck, teasing Joanna with his fingers and kissing her as she moved backwards and forwards on my chin in time to his rhythm.

He started to fuck me, my excitement growing. I could really feel him inside me, his girth filling me up and teasing my gurl-g-spot. Jo continued to ride me, her cream now cumming down the dildo and into my mouth, serving to add to my sense of being taken by both of them. Duncan upped his tempo and I was in seventh heaven; just like Jo, I had never been taken like this by any man.

Duncan pushed himself all the way into me and I felt him cum hard into my love channel. Jo also unleashed her orgasm, her thicker cream oozing down for me to enjoy her. Again, similar to what he had done with Jo, Duncan let me slowly descend from my brain high. I was wonderful to feel him in me.

Slowly he withdrew and he took a smaller butt plug and secured his jism deep in me. He retrieved my panties and helped me back into them. Jo had climbed off me, her pussy still very damp.

Duncan went and got the wine glasses and we had a quick refreshment. He wanted to take Joanna again. I didn't have any ideas about Joanna's thoughts but how much stamina did this man have?