Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the wine, he got me back onto the bed again, positioned across it with my head at the edge of the bed. He got Joanna to lie on top of me; her anus and pussy were directly above me ready for my tongue. He ordered me to start to fluff her up and he reattached the cuffs onto Joanna, locking her into position. He then re-gagged her, this time using one with a small but wide mouth dildo attached to it. He followed this with nipple clamps, those little ones like a g clamp, and he screwed them in to get her nipples standing on end and to the point that she was biting on her gag.

I could smell and taste the impact on Joanna that Duncan's pleasure was having on her. She began her excitement yet again and the anticipation of him being inside her again. I worked on getting her as wet as possible, concentrating on her inner labia and her sensitive areas to get as much cum flowing as possible. Duncan tightened the clamps yet another notch.

He came around to the side of the bed and between Jo's legs, right above me. He played with her pussy and put his fingers inside her to pick up some of the cum; this he gave me a finger to taste and the other he took into his mouth. He then applied a little lubricant around her cunt entrance and down her perineum.

Duncan moved forward and, again slowly, entered Joanna's pussy, completely stretching her vagina and filling her with pleasure. I was there below them watching him slide in and out and how her pussy entrance moved with Duncan's fucking of her, culminating in the creamy froth emerging at the edges. I could feel his motion through Joanna's body lying on me and as I was close as I could be to them without being in. My tongue naturally moved to take in Jo's froth and also to suck on Duncan's balls and tease the lower side of his cock.

Duncan withdrew his cock but immediately targeted Joanna's anus. He slowly worked himself inside and, in doing so, was that much closer to my mouth. I heard him berate Joanna, "Now your other virginity, Joanna; a real man inside you not that gurl-clit of Mattie's or plastic." He pushed home, Jo, writhing as best she could to this new invasion.

"You will always crave large cock from now on. I shall be your master and decide on whether it is mine or somebody else's. You will be my cock whore and make your love orifices available whenever to me."

I could sense Joanna clenching onto Duncan's cock, enjoying him and milking his cock with her anal muscles. Duncan was all the way in now and started to fuck her hard. She erupted, squirting her cum everywhere and Duncan came hard into her.

He remained in her so that Joanna could really enjoy him and her tremors of pleasure kept coming and coming. Eventually, he slowly withdrew and I could see deep inside her channel with its white male cum pervading the pleasure tube.

He pulled out a second butt plug, similar to the one I was wearing, and inserted it into Joanna, sealing her up.

"Now I have you both inseminated down there. You will both sleep with these in before I take you again in the morning."

Duncan released Joanna from her bonds and she climbed off me. We cleaned up and then climbed into bed, Jo in the middle cuddling up to Duncan. She had gone to her bag beforehand, pulled out a pair of Louise's panties, and bound me into them with a stocking. Her familiar, comforting scent pervaded my nostrils.

I fell asleep as Duncan chatted with Joanna about how she would service him and he continued with the teasing that she would become his sex toy and cum whore. I heard next morning that Joanna had mounted him one more time, being taken by sitting on his monster cock. This was, of course, the way that she preferred to take me to enjoy my girth and exert her dominance but, with Duncan, it was purely for her pleasure.

The next morning Duncan took us again, as promised, before dressing back into our clothing from the night before and then having a coffee. It was all relaxed and Duncan wanted to be assured that we were ok and had enjoyed the session. Joanna was very much like the proverbial cat with the cream. We indicated that we had been and that we had enjoyed his company.

Just as we were leaving to head back to the cottage to a shower and Louise and the children, Duncan took us aside.

"Joanna, if you are really serious about seeing me regularly and exploring your female side with me and of course, I welcome Mattie at any of these sessions, may I suggest you later read the agreement in this envelope."

He handed her a manila envelope.

"It is all about what you should expect and give physically to me and the boundaries of the relationship. I do not expect to intervene on your marriage. However, if you dive give yourself to me, it is about being submissive to me as your bull and that you need to give full trust to what I arrange for both of us, or all of us. It also allows for some flexibility as to your work."

Duncan moved over and kissed us both and we went on our away.

*

I do have a format and good ideas for Chapter 11 and perhaps 12 based on the experiences of life as a tv and with my ex and girlfriends. However, I am beginning to get more into the realm of fantasy and would welcome your input to direction this could all go, if you want the story to continue. Your contributions will allow me to build in the teases and continuity that I have strived to include in these chapters and so many of you have been kind to comment positively on in your feedback.