All Comments on 'Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 11'

by clarepanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
glorialamuseglorialamuseabout 13 years ago
Must have missed this

Great update summary thanks, I must have missed this as I started a new job and haven't had the time or energy to check in everyday, as always well written with great detail, Jo is becoming quite the cock slut, and relinquishing control to Duncan is really liberating her, as well as allowing Louise and Mattie's relationship to blossom. Great stuff!!

clarepantiesclarepantiesabout 13 years agoAuthor
thank you all

There is a story on Joanna's contribution, exploring her relationship with Duncan and her submission over on BDSM.....

thanks for your kind comments all of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That this is a fictional story is obvious

As you demonstrate no real life knowledge of the situation. That you want us to believe you is ridiculous. An unimaginative, unrealistic portrayal of abuse, humiliation and domination. Not worth the reading.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 9 years ago

The story was nice, however, I didn't care for how a wonderful close and loving D/s relationship between Jo, Mattie, and Louise mutated into a minor relationship of little importance. Louise and Mattie became nothing more than minor unimportant individuals destined to serve as invisible supporting members of the new and important relationship of Jo and Duncan. Duncan turned the amazing, close, and loving D/s relationship Between Jo, Louise, and Mattie into nothing more than a supporting role where Louise and Mattie were no more than lowly plebs who carried out his orders in the preparation of Jo for his abuse.

Through Duncan's controlling of Jo's ability to have sex by demanding she wear the chastity belt for longer and longer periods eventually leading to her always being belted except in his presence destroys the dynamic of Mattie, Louise, and Jo's relationship. Especially when such actions result in them dominating Jo and her final response is to chastise them by putting them in belts. Thus everyone in essence ends up under Duncan's control. Jo becomes some pathetic submissive slut with an ever widening, desensitized, sloppy cunt, While Louise and Mattie basically become redundant.

I would love to see a spin off of this story where Louise and Mattie pull away from Jo and create a new family involving a close, loving, exclusive D/s relationship Between Louise and Mattie without any outside interferences such as Duncan, Jo and the Master slave relationship that took over Jo's life and ruined the amazing relationship Jo, Mattie, and Louise originally shared.

sashatvslutsashatvslutalmost 9 years ago
Meh...

I'm sorry...

Everything except this chapter was GOLD.

I lost track of how many times my cummies escaped my clitty, only to have every drop licked back up.

You are Super Talented. I just don't care for how this one ended. I agree that the introduction of Duncan ruined this beautiful relationship and story.

Anyway, love your writing and I will always keep reading.

Ciao,

Sasha

JoyofrealizationJoyofrealizationover 1 year ago

I loved it - not bothered about whether it was a fiction or not - lucky bloke if it was biographical.

As I'm very much like Matt in my imagination and being I would love it if my other half was like Jo and we could effect a role reversal and had the income to make it happen. I doubt my wife would go there but it strikes me that there may be away for hidden desires to come to the fore and stories like this essentially one fuck after another could well be the way to excite and titillate interest from what is in my life a stale and unsatisfying sex life . I enjoyed Jo and Mattie's angles and wish I could live my life in a similar manner - lucky set of people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous