Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One special feature of the hood is a strong, thick, buckling collar strap complete with a D-ring and locking buckle. Duncan had this collar made in pink leather and the idea is that the collar serves to add to the secure look and feel of the hood as well as in providing him with points of attachment in front and in the back for attaching a leash, locks, chains, rope, or for whatever other bondage purposes you can imagine. With the addition of a small lock, the hood can be locked on to Jo so that she can not remove it even if her hands are free. We always lock her in and also secure the buckle with padlocks. The chosen chauffeur for her, sometimes one of us, or a third party of his choice, deliver her to Duncan with a leash and the keys, usually walking her down his street from the car some hundred to two hundred yards from his front door.

The other reason that the hood needs our assistance is that the hood is laced up in the back of the head using a strong, pink, leather lace strung through nine pairs of silver cinch rings. The basic model can be sourced from World of Dreams.

One of the most dramatic physical changes to Joanna that Duncan has requested significantly impacted on all of us. She has now been pierced with five thick silver rings in her pussy. Two on either side of her lower labia and one smaller one through the clitoris. In fact, he did want her to similarly pierce her nipples with D bars, but with her thinking about breast reduction, we have felt that is a step to far at this time. Louise and I accompanied Jo to the piercing in Oxford, run by someone that Duncan knew well. She was put on the table and he tackled her labia first in full view of us before the final piercing right under her clit hood and the placement of that ring into the created hole.

This of course led to us being pierced Jo had Louise enthusiastically go for a similar arrangement, plus she had her nipples done, the latter being the most painful she said. I wanted my breasts done too but we thought it a little too early as to my overall breast development and I believe that Jo also consulted with the Clinic in London. I ended up having a tummy button ring inserted and one under the head of my clit – that was fairly painful. The overall effect was that we had to have some interesting oral sex while the wounds healed. It did lead to some interesting sex and bondage though.

Jo loves the sensation of her rings on her pussy as Duncan frequently uses the rings as part of his bondage to hold open her vulva and pussy entrance with various chains and clips, often secured off wrist and thigh attachments or from his bedroom furniture. Her thing with it though is in feeling his huge size coming into her, past her ringed lips before burying himself deep in her cunt and then the to and fro of his sliding cock as she is fucked. She also enjoys being laced and secured by padlock by him when he wanted to deprive her of sex.

Jo has had many different experiences with Duncan from being totally used and 'abused' by him in the confines of his bedroom to being on public show at a function whilst being blindfolded. With that, she reported back to us in graphic detail how she was fingered and played with by anonymous people and made to take several cocks in her orifices as well as servicing unknown pussies; she was also spit roasted that evening. She had no idea of how many men or women she had been involved with but Duncan referred to her as his 'cum dump.' The amazing thing, and given her previous prudishness, was that she wants more experiences like this.

Her most dramatic experience though, that she had told us about in depth, has come with being 'sold' as an escort to two wealthy Middle Eastern style men, in their mid fifties, both well endowed, well skilled and seriously into bondage.

In all such cases, Duncan ensures her safety and health, but she said the thrill of being smuggled into the hotel and led down the corridor by him, as her pimp, in her leather lingerie, her hood securely on, her pussy already splayed by little clamp clips and their chains attached to thigh bands and her wrists, two dildos already lodged in her love channels to open her up and held in place by a leather thong over her crotch, with very high heels on and with the outer clothing of her leather Abaya and Burqa. It was a sensationally orgasmic experience for her and she was, apparently, dripping wet in anticipation of what was to come at the door of the hotel bedroom. Then had come the moment when one of the two swarthy men had passed over two thousand pounds to Duncan, via her hands so that she saw the money involved. Apparently he knew them and he had had them fully screened medically before letting them near her. And then to be left to them overnight as they took her together and alternating between them their fucking and the profound 'use' of her. She admitted that she had so enjoyed it and could now understand part of the 'raison d'être' for becoming a high class escort.

The first of the experiences that past directly back to us was the arrival one Sunday morning of Joanna back from Oxford. She was clothed in her cotton Arabic clothing and wearing the hood still, despite being with Duncan for two nights. Louise and I had enjoyed a night with the children as 'Mum One' was working and then we had slept together having enjoyed each other. The Saturday night we had been left to our own devices as the kids were off staying with friends and that had allowed us to dress in our matching basques, panties and our nighties to watch pornographic lesbian movies, kiss and play with each other, and then indulge ourselves in bed with plenty of oral sex, queening and toy play before both of us heavily came. Louise had made me take her scent in from her panties as was Jo and her norm before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Louise went to pick Jo up and had to lead her down Duncan's street to the car. Apparently, she had been well and truly used with Duncan making love to her at regular intervals through the nights and the day and then giving her very little respite from pleasure with pressure applied on her nipples and pussy with the use of clamps, weights and chains. She estimated that she had managed only seven hours sleep through two relief periods in the nights and an afternoon nap, the rest of the time being devoted to pleasing Duncan or having her pleasure levels mercilessly pushed.

She repeated to me what she had told Louise when she got back home and also gave us more details of how her pussy had been splayed this being only the second time with Duncan after our en-masse piercing. This was after we had removed her Burqa and hood and over a cup of coffee. What she wanted was to get out of her Abaya, her lingerie and have a shower, then to have some pleasure from Louise and I, before climbing into her striped male jammies and catching up on her sleep.

We took Jo to the bathroom and as we removed her Abaya, we could see what had been done. Jo had been put into a Neosteel chastity belt. I think that our mouths dropped open. Jo explained that she was to wear it until Tuesday evening and then she would go to Oxford from work and be released; she wasn't travelling overseas in the meantime.

The Neosteel belts for those of you who do not know are top of the range German chastity belts with systems designed for women, men and transvestites and with various modules. Jo had on a Total Chastity belt and their Ergo Rear Module was designed for its ability to sit 'camouflaged' under panties and also to allow comfortable sitting and in addition allow free access to the anus.

The belt itself is some inch and half wide stainless 1.5mm steel and in some cases with neoprene lining. From this waist or hip belt, the difference being the height of the band, there is an attachable front crotch plate again designed for the comfort of each style of wearer and that can be adjusted for any 'activity.' This runs through the crotch to an attachment at the back of the band. For one example as to different designs, the transvestite version has a 'clit' tube but is flattened to resemble and shape a pussy under any panties. There are securing locks and very tough padlocks to secure everything in and so secure that it is difficult to extract oneself if the keys are lost. In addition, on Jo's belt there were four heavy duty D rings at ninety degrees apart on her belt, and two underneath her crotch plate to aid in her bondage, not withstanding opening her plate and using her pussy D rings. She said that the belt was unbelievably comfortable to wear, even with her piercings.

Her "Ergo Rear Design" was shaped to fit the rear body of the wearer, this was achieved by splitting the stainless steel crotch shield around the anus opening and coating it completely with plastic. This way resulted in two separate straps which can then be adapted by bending it to the individual bottom and anal shape, and allowing access to the wearer's anus or for them to use the toilet freely, or in Louise's case... These two straps narrowed and ran up to the nape of the bottom to join the rear of the belt. The belt was beautifully finished.

In Jo's case, the only keys were with Duncan. What was evident, therefore, was that Jo's pussy was going to be off limit to us; however her anus hadn't been secured down, as it can be; so this was going to be her only love channel open to us. She also told us that, while with Duncan, she had worn a matching collar, and wrist and ankle cuffs, all similarly finished and with heavy duty padlocks, along with matching D rings and with chains off them. Duncan had been really awful in leaving an acrylic 'wave' four centimeter diameter and fourteen centimeter dildo inside Jo's pussy; this was attached to the crotch plate and we later learnt the anal plate could take all sorts of toys too.

We both stripped her down and then ourselves and helped her into the shower. We soaped her up, using our bodies against her; we washed her hair and took care with her bottom and crotch area. The Neosteel is totally hygienic and is designed to be worn for days, though some 'training' is needed for that. Duncan had mentioned that he expected her to quickly adapt to wearing hers for at least a week and thereby to deprive her of her pussy to Louise's pussy sex or sex from me.

Furthermore, he wanted her to continually wear wider diameter acrylic and stainless steel dildos, up to 7 centimeters, and longer dildos, up to 18 centimeters or more, with a target of more quickly opening her pussy up for any invasion of her love channel that he so chose. However, our continued 'assault' and pleasing of her anal channel would allow that to more easily take wider dildos, plugs, Duncan's fist and any wide girthed cock he wanted in there.

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves down. From there, it was a short walk over onto our bed and we lay her down. Our first act was to rub soothing cream into her marked and still red bottom. She said that through the stay she had been repeatedly paddled, cropped, caned and even had experienced the rattan for the first time as Duncan accused her of being a deviant Middle Eastern girl. A rattan whipping is done by swishing a long cane but with a book under the elbow so not to break the arm above the elbow. It is very much a fast and cumulative punishment up and over her body. Jo was discovering her love of such pain associated with pleasure though.

Joanna motioned for Louise to come and queen her; this in itself was unusual and Louise duly climbed on top of her, stood over her sand slowly lowered herself downwards so that Jo could inspect her lover. Seeing this rare act of submission, I went and fetched our chin dildo and attached that to Jo's chin, with the strap buckled behind her head.

Louise lowered herself into position onto the chin dildo facing down the bed, forcing Jo to serve her anus. I went down between Jo's legs and started to firstly play and kiss Louise's breasts and nipples, quickly bringing heat into them and her chest, though that was also partly the actions of Jo. Louise rode Jo's chin cock hard giving Jo chance to breathe and quickly was climbing her own mountain to an orgasm, heavily squirting her cum. Louise jumped off the chin cock and turned Jo over and moved back up the bed to present her cummy pussy to Jo to eat out and keep her on her high. Meanwhile, I pushed a pillow under Jo's tummy, over the belt and raised her bottom so as to go to work on her anus with my tongue. I could taste her sweet, heavy cum that had seeped out from alongside her acrylic penis in her and under her crotch plate. I opened her with my tongue and then went to mount her, pushing my hard gurl clit so easily into her second love channel. What had Duncan put her through to have her anus so easily open to me? I quickly rode her hard, feeling her friend next door where I should naturally be, and came into her, leaving my cum inside her.

Louise then donned one of our double straps, one with a protruding eight inch cock by two and a half inch diameter to fuck Joanna. Deeming that Jo was already wide open enough as her anus was now gaping open revealing her pink love channel, Louise slid her cock home and fucked her hard and rigid, enjoying her vibrations off Joanna as they came back into her own vulva. Jo screamed her pleasure, again a rare event, as her orgasm derived from the frotting of us against her hard cock in her vagina, and duly pressurising her in there, hit home. Louise came hard and I had the pleasure of cleaning Louise's cum out of her as she wound down.

We let Joanna slowly come down and then gently showered kisses and sweet love nothings on her. The very fact that we had taken her like this was just so unusual. Jo was absolutely shattered but managed to mutter something along the lines, "Just wait you two, I'll get you; but it was a brilliant orgasm to wind down on." The next rare thing was that Louise took the panties that she had been wearing before and slid them over Jo's head and secured them into place as she would with me, her stained gusset presented to Jo's nose. She accepted this with no protest and collapsed back enjoying Louise's scent. She quickly fell asleep.

We left out some tracksuit bottoms and a soft cashmere top for her along with a pair of her white Hanro briefs for later. However, she emerged wearing a white nightie and robe, one of those that she had got for sleeping at Duncan and showed us that she was in a soft white Triumph Amourette bra and matching white panties.

We lunched in our nighties and then all changed to more informal clothing to go and pick the kids up and have supper with my parents. That evening, Jo asked Louise and me to make love as she watched and gave orders. She was beat and slept in between the two us, safe in our love.

Her revenge on us came fairly quickly. Jo returned to Oxford from London on the Tuesday evening, having left her car at our station and then driving over to Duncan in west Oxford. On her entry, there were little formalities and she was led straight through to his playroom behind his bedroom. He had quickly had her strip completely naked and then she had to give him a slow blowjob so she could appreciate the size of him, if she could forget. He then had retrieved his key and removed her chastity belt commenting on how good she was to have worn it but the next time would be for a day longer and her resident cock would be that little bigger. Slowly he had removed her acrylic cock and made her slowly lick it clean of the heavy accumulated female crusty residue on it, especially that which had built up in the longitudinal ribs of the dildo. His next act was to make her gently masturbate herself, playing with her clit ring, for roughly five minutes but not to the point of any real excitement, just to taunt her. She then had had to pee in front of him and empty herself into a transparent potty.

Duncan then attached ordinary wrist and ankle cuffs to her and had chained her over a gym horse, wrists attached to the front legs and legs to the back ones, forcing her legs and pussy area wide open for him. He gagged her with a large penile gag, as he knew that she would likely scream with the pleasure of being taken.

He took the hooks on the end of four chains and slowly attached each of these to each of her pussy rings. He then attached, one by one, another chain, to which was attached an elasticated sailing cord, with the ring on the loose end of the pussy chain. He slowly pulled on the first of the overall chain and cord combination, gently tugging her labia to open; he threaded it around the horse leg and hooked it onto a ring. This he repeated three times and the four chains were now duly pulling at her labia so as to open up wide her now wet pussy, still gaping from having had the acrylic cock in her for so long.

He commented to Jo that she was now that much looser for him and this was a good thing and how he wanted to see her develop so that she would be permanently looser in her pussy walls. This would mean that she would always need and crave really large cocks and toys in her to satisfy her, underpinning the increasing cock slut, when it came to men inside her, that she was becoming. It was early days though, she would need many training sessions, and he also wanted her anus to eventually behave in the same way. When she told Louise and I what Duncan had said to her, I said that I knew what he meant as I had been told from my then lover when I was young that once I had experienced a good cock like his in me, I would always crave more of a decent one at various points through my life. He had forgotten strap-ons though!

Duncan briefly played an electric large wand over her clit and pussy entrance, teasing her cunt and the vibrations of which pulled accordingly on her lips as the elastic cord took the tension. This set up a strong flow of pre-cum from her.

He mounted her from behind, pushing his large hard cock deep into her cunt as he could, almost roughly and like a rape. Quickly, Jo came, quivering hard as an intense climax washed over her. He didn't stay long in her to let her relish his manly cock. Instead, he quickly withdrew, plugged her cunt to hold his semen in and had her quickly dress and be on her way. From start to finish, she was only in his house for fifty minutes. He let her bring the Neosteel home, with the master key, for me to clean it and, unknown to us, play.

The following Friday, Jo arrived back from work early and took a shower. By now, she had reverted to her usual self, dressing in her boy like fashion and asking for our servitude, something we readily gave her. Nothing was mentioned about the previous weekend. She appeared for a glass of New Haven Sauvignon Blanc wine dressed in a beige shirt and khaki military style pants, her hair swept back and her usual very little make-up on.

Jo's parents had taken the kids off for two night's fun, so we were left free for a major play if we wished. I had proposed to Jo about going away for a weekend but after the previous weekend's exertions, she naturally wanted to stay closer to home. Louise finished around six and came into the kitchen. I poured her a glass of wine too and put out some healthy nibbles for them.

Jo proposed that Louise should go and shower and asked that our love orifices were clean. Mine already was done and, so, in the bathroom I helped Louise have an enema. On Jo's request, we both put on underwire quarter cup white bras on, so that our nipples were exposed. Louise was to insert a butt plug into me and that I had to the same with a vibrator into Louise's pussy but no play.

I then had to lace Louise's pussy up with a pink ribbon. There was to be no jewellery other than our normal matching waist and ankle chains as well as our "I am Joanna's girl" necklaces that we always wore. We were to wear thongs and for clothing a matching blue parachute-material body suit that she had brought us back from France some weeks ago. We each buttoned up over our fronts up to our collars this 'step-into' suit. A Velcro strap came across at the collar securing us at our neck levels.