Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the kitchen and Louise and I made dinner as Jo worked in her study on her computer, or was reading. Soon we had a simple dinner ready of monkfish cooked with shallots, peppers, chilli, and rosemary, poached in white wine and fish stock in foil packets, along with new potatoes and French beans. Some cheese and a Raspberry Pavlova and we had a couple of bottles of a nice Meursault to quaff.

We chatted about the week and, as we got to coffee, conversation slowly turned to more of what had happened the previous weekend as to the pleasure and punishment that Jo had experienced. Jo reiterated the separation of what she was seeking with Duncan and steamy sex with men for the sake of raw sex and the romance and love that she had with us two, and then the 'extended love,' as she termed it, to the family.

She also reiterated her experiences and the feeling of the chastity belt and the placement of the dildo in her for such a period of time so as to loosen her up to be able to easily take much larger cocks into her in the future. Duncan had also hinted that she would be spending from Thursday night to the following Monday evening in her belt this coming week. Subject to her work being in England or near Europe the following week, i.e. reachable by TGV train, then the week later it would become six days of pussy sex denial but correspondingly countered with a deeper and wider plugging of her with a bigger dildo. This intensity of training would continue until she was sufficiently naturally open in both sex tubes and then it would be used as maintenance or ahead of a one of his major sex sessions or her 'escorting.'

"Talking of chastity belts, you two, I have something for you in the bedroom; so up and in there with you both."

We all headed to the bedroom and there on the bed were two largish brown boxes, one marked in my name and the other in Louise's name.

"Go ahead an open them. They are for you."

We opened them up and I think a feather could have knocked us both over. Inside each box was a Neosteel chastity belt similar to Louise's and a range of accessories. Mine had the tube to take my gurl clit with an adapted front plate sculpted like a pussy and Louise's was identical to Jo's belt. Inside each box was a matching collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, thigh cuffs and the padlocks.

"I knew Duncan was ordering mine as he took his pleasure in carefully measuring me, so I ordered yours at the same time. I knew your measurements, and anyway, Mrs Buttle, a local tailor we had used, had your waist, hip, and collar measurements. Your cuffs and other things, well that was easy as we have other cuffs."

She continued,

"In shaping your anal plates and the design, well I have sent them photos of you and the bands are somewhat pliable anyway, so they should fit."

We pulled the belts out and held them up to look at the.

"Thank you, Jo, we chorused, "You want us in them."

"Of course, you sillies. Look, there is a purpose. First of all, I don't expect the pussy and anal widening that Duncan is putting me through for you two. However, if I am going to do this, so should you experience chastity. God, it builds up frustration and when relief comes, as Duncan took me last Tuesday, I just exploded around him. Moreover, when I came with you on Sunday, it was also a very intense orgasm that you both gave me. So when I am belted, you maybe too, and certainly we should think about using them when I am travelling on business."

"You will see that I have got us a number of accessories like dildoes, vibrators and I have also invested in latex ones for you and me Louise and a TENS system and dildos for some electrical buzzes for us all. Even Duncan hasn't that. In addition, our plates have crotch shields that allow for the attachment of cocks and I have these with lengths up to nine inches for us. You will also notice that the D rings on yours are like mine."

Louise and I 'oohed and aahed' about the belts. "How long do we wear them for?" asked Louise.

"Well, I am going to put you in them for twenty four hours or so, which is what Duncan did to me first time. And we will see how you both get on." So any play tonight will be breasts, mouth, and anal on Louise; you will be plugged there, Mattie. Now, help each other off with your suits and panties and I will show you how to fit them"

I was first into the belt. Onto my hips, it nicely sat and Jo checked the shape of the anal plate and split straps. She locked the back of the waist belt so the crotch plate hung down. She took the tube and guided my gurl-clit into it. Then she took a two inch diameter, six inch long acrylic dildo with a metal centre and snapped it on the anal plate. She applied a little lubricant onto it and asked Louise to apply some to me and open me up. I could feel Louise finger me.

Jo slid home the dildo into me and then snapped up the crotch and padlocked it at the front. My collar, ankle and wrist cuffs were then put on and padlocked home.

Jo then turned to Louise and admired the pink lacing threaded through her pussy rings. She undid this and took advantage to gently tongue Louise's labia to get some precum flowing. Louise stepped into her belt; Jo adjusted it and then took a similar dildo to mine and applied it to the crotch plate and pushed it into its new home. Louise was then padlocked in, also at the front, and her collar and cuffs were put on.

"Ok, girls, how does it feel?"

"Fine Jo, they are comfortable."

"Your dildos?"

"Yes that is the one thing I can feel," I said. "Me too," said Louise.

"Well, that is what you will have to get used to as they are not coming out for twenty four hours. Yours excepted Mattie if you need to go, but it will go straight back in. We will head out tomorrow for shopping as normal, so you will experience it under your clothes and walking around. I will take your cuffs and collar off though as the village is probably not ready for a significant bondage play."

We laughed at that prospect.

"Now onto the bed with you, Mattie."

I climbed on and lay down. Jo went into the playroom and came back with some medium and fine chains. She pulled my arms upwards and secured my wrists close together to the bed head. She then took clamps and slowly put them on each of the end of my nipples, a sharp plain passing into each breast as she did this. I was about to shout and she got Louise to go and fetch two penile gags and had her gag me, buckling the straps behind my neck. Seeing I was moderately comfortable even though I could feel the clamp, she ran the chain off each clamp up to the front D ring of my collar, pulling my nipples sharply upwards. Jo's next move was to secure my ankles off the bed footboard opening my legs up so that my chastity crotch was wide open to view.

"Now you, Louise"

Firstly, Jo hooked a chain from Louise's nipple D's to her wrist cuffs this tightened the chains and pulled on her nipples. She then got Louise to lie on top of me but the other way around. Jo took Louise's wrists and attached them to my ankle cuffs again pulling hard on her nipples. She then chained her leg cuffs to the bed head so that she was splayed out and I had a sight of her chastity crotch, just as Louise did when she looked down. Jo also inserted the other gag into Louise's mouth and secured it into position.

Jo disappeared to the bathroom and came back with two of our used panties. Jo firstly put my head in Louise's and used small stud clamps to lock in the front and back on the D rings and then took mine and put them over Louise's head.

Her last act was to switch on the DVD with one of our favourite lesbian films though really we only heard the noises of the girls making love as we contemplated each other's Neosteel and the bondage duo that we were. She then left the room to go back to her study and read up on some erotic writing or to continue on writing some of her memoirs to go along with this series.

She came back into the bedroom over an hour later. This time she was dressed in her latex Abaya and had on her spandex hood. She said nothing and undid Louise's arm cuffs, only to tie them up closely together, and then released her legs from me. Louise was lifted off me and to torture her nipples exquisitely and further. Louise was led off into the playroom.

Jo came back to me some thirty minutes later, showing the signs of having had an orgasm. She similarly released me, except for re-securing my wrists. Off came my nipple clamps and, for the first time, she took two more cups and placed them on my nipples and vacuumed them. What a different sensation but although a little painful, my nipples were on fire sending strong pleasure messages to my brain. I too was led through to the playroom.

Louise was there bent over the whipping bench, bottom up, and secured into position by her wrists and ankles and she still had her gag on and my panties on over her head. She was facing the Stool. It was to this I was led to and Jo ordered me to give her pleasure. Jo removed Louise's used panties and the gag and I lay down on the headrest ready to receive her. Jo came over the stool, lifted her Abaya and lowered herself into her sitting position, ready for my nose and tongue to do their work. I suspected Louise had already been in this position before as Jo's heavy cummy aroma came down onto me. I offered my tongue to her labia, she wiggled herself in acceptance of it, and I slowly enjoyed her cream. I knew that she was well turned on as her cum thickened up very quickly and the sign of an approaching orgasm, her pushing down onto my nose, came very quickly. Essentially, she was still on her first high.

Jo let her climax subside on me for some ten minutes. I then heard an "Open your mouth wide, Mattie. Catch every drop." She relieved herself into me, her pee tasting sweet with her cummy residue. I heard her murmuring her pleasure and I cleaned her up.

Jo got me up and wiped my face and chin down, but no water so that I continued to taste her. She re-inserted the penile gag into my mouth and put back on Louise's panties so I could take her essence in. I was led over to the other side of the whipping bench to Louise, similarly positioned, and locked in. Jo came behind us and released our anal plates; into both of us, she inserted a vibrating plug and set them off. She left the room.

She returned some five minutes later this time not wearing the Abaya but she was in her Neosteel belt. On the front of her front plate, there was a substantial ivory-coloured dong, complete with balls. She grabbed a crop and a paddle from one of our toy cupboards, went behind Louise, and caressed her bottom before using the paddle on her. I could see Louise wincing against her gag as the blows rained, inhaling my gusset. Jo then switched to the crop and at least six or eight smart whacks came down.

It was then my turn. I felt her smooth hands feeling my globes, preparing her whack site. Then came the first blow of the paddle stinging hard against me and followed by the second. The pain surged across me and I too was wincing, gagging on the penis in my mouth and taking in more of Louise's sweet charms in the gusset of her black panties. The blows continued until there was a brief pause but only brief as, Crack, the first blow from her crop cut into me. This really made me surge forward with the pain and back came Louise's taste and aroma to soothe me. I counted seven more blows, the sharp pain building in intensity.

"Now you two know a little what Duncan has put me through. It is just the beginning for you though. And this is my punishment to you for you dominating me last weekend – you can domme me but I will more than return the favour."

We hung there over the whipping bench. Jo came up behind Louise, felt her anus, turned off her plug, and withdrew it. However, she moved into position and was quickly inside her fucking her hard. Within two minutes, Louise was bright red in the face and coming hard, feeling Jo's large cock up against the dildo lodged in her. Jo also had a substantial cock dildo on the other side of the plate inside her to enjoy the pleasure she was imparting into Louise. Louise's orgasm came hard and strong as Louise's climaxes could. She was gasping against her gag.

Jo did not stay in her for long, quickly withdrew to come behind me, remove my plug, and quickly entered me. She took me hard and fast and I could feel my excitement growing as my gurl-gland was invaded. The pleasure in my brain grew and I could feel my nipples burning beneath me, my nose bombarded with Louise. I quickly went up my mountain and was soon exploding with pleasure. I could sense Jo behind me was hitting a climax too as she shuddered and she collapsed forward onto me, and she stayed in me.

We all wound down before grabbing a quick shower to clean our love areas, which the chastity belts allowed. Jo removed hers but she was true to her word, we were in ours for the next twenty-four hours. We put on nighties and panties and Jo climbed into her male pyjamas; we switched on another film, cuddled up in the lounge-playroom sofa, and opened a bottle of cold wine. It was not too long before we were in bed together and asleep, dreaming of Jo's next love assault on us.