All Comments on 'Matter of Taste'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucked up author and story

Another god awful, unbelievable story. How about those guys gave both of them aids? Of course there are never any consequences in your stories. How about the husband gets up and goes to the hospital because no matter how much lube she used, his ass was torn so badly it required surgery. So the hospital people called the Police, they took swabs of his ass and pumped his stomach and took more samples. Then the women and the men went to jail for kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault, battery, rape and a number of other crimes. I'm sure one of the women turned States evidence in order to get a lighter sentence. So he divorced his crazy wife and kept all the assets as she spent a minimum of 12 years in jail. How's this pile of crap story working for you now Ed? I will give you credit for one thing. You have managed to piss off practically every single person that has had the misfortune to read any of your stories. I guess that's an achievement.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HE HAD THE RIGHT IDEA

just wont follow up with the divorce plan, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Same Story Same Theme

Same 1 star. Your writing is actually not bad. Better than most. Too bad it's wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

See a therapist and spend some time jobhunting. Unemployment and depression are a dangerous combination and it beats dying in a pool of your own filth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
grossness

this is really sick gross writing my friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I actually enjoyed this. But my sexuality is kinda sick and twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please shove a granade where the sun don't shine minus the pin and spoon

Ed you are one sick puppy. Please stop, and please don't reproduce. Stop.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

I can't imagine anyone finding this author's stories erotic. I don't like trashing authors, so I won't do it to this author. All I will say is that of all the authors on this site, I find this author's stories the LEAST enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She never had to worry about anything concerning him ever again.

Because he divorced her and took most of the assets. You see the stupid bitch made a video of her having him raped. Well he used that video at the divorce trial. He made out like a bandit and never spoke to her ever again. Why people think it's smart or clever to take pictures or make videos during the commission of a crime I'll never understand. Even in fiction it's just plain stupid. And that's what this story was - STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun story

Great short story. keep up the good work.

And to all other commenter´s that are sooo butthurt over this. Get out of this section.

Or are you lot too busy reading about women getting raped? Hypocrisy ftw.. idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ridiculous story

Why would a man stay with a woman that pays to have him raped? Why wouldn't he take the video and have her put in jail? Even for fiction, this makes no sense. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And he's divorcing the crazy bitch right?

Because there is no other possible ending. Of course there never is an ending to any of Edrider's stories are there?

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Another Use For Dynamite!

Applied to Madge :

"There once was a girl named Alice,

who used a dynamite stick as a phallice

They found her vagina,

in South Carolina,

and bits of her tits in Dallas."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That author is a real brain sick idiot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is insane and needs help!!! That author has to be the biggest idiot on world!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!! What a bunch of crap!!!

She cheated on him in his presence and he is forced to suck the sperm of her lover out of her arse?! You are only stupid when you think thats going to happen!!! Divorce and the law will be informed against the perpetrators!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the law?

take in the woods butt rape her and kill her.....its the only solution awful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce the Bitch!

Then find and KILL all those involved with her plans, including her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible

Any man in his right mind divorces her. Any decent lawyer gets her sent to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

More shit isnt possible!! Only a real idiot will beliebe that a marriage like that will exist!

Maybe that that author needs real mental help!!! So if anyone has contact to him, help him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hateful story, score 1*

Author is really psychopathic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
None of your stories make any sense.

Moronic worthless bullshit.

People lose their lives over things like this. I hope ed has lost his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So.....

Why didn't he divorce her? Or at least pack up and leave her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More garbage by the master of crap and the unfinished

At the very least he's going to divorce her. At the very best he sells her to some Mexican whore house. When you write such vile and contemptible stories and you never consider the fallout, the stories become worthless. Do you really think he'd stay married to the cunt? How hard would it have been to throw in another 1/2 page wherein he throws her out? Stupid beyond all reasonable expectations.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 5 years ago
I feel...

Both more stupid and vastly more disgusting for having read this. Too bad I can't give less than 1*, because I would.

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
It's well written

But that's about all I can that's positive.

The thing is that the guy that fucked his ass was committing rape. The wife could have also been charged as an accessory.

The story seemed nonsensical after that. Why didn't the husband leave his wife after.

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Odd

I've read a lot of stories by this author, and this fits in with them. The premise is more than a little weird, and I can't believe that it would ever happen in real life (but 'never say never'.)

On the other hand it is consistent within itself. And I have known people that are pale imitations of the wife - they go on and on trying to convince someone that yes they do like something or would do something etc. Just not to the degree of forcing them and putting it on a DVD.

I like this story, regardless of the subject matter and believability, it's well written and entertaining and brought a smile to my face once it was done and over. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting drivel

How stupid is it to make a video of yourself committing multiple crimes? He simply has the police arrest his wife, they take the videos for evidence, arrest everyone else involved and go to Court. In order to avoid excessive jail time for themselves everyone there testifies against his wife. She goes to prison, he gets a divorce and gets to keep all the marital assets since his wife has been convicted of multiple felonies. Her idea that he would believe anything she says going forward after she ass rapes him was just stupid. The end to a really poorly thought out story.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

So how come she got to take the smaller cock huh? He wasn't even willing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous