Matthew King Does Hollywood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fuck her pussy baby! Goddamn that'ssohot." Taylor sighed as she stood next to Matt, her hands caressing his powerfully built chest as he struggled to fit more of his mutant megacock up her best friend's badly overmatched pussy.

Matt grabbed Taylor by the ass and pulled her against his side as he kept a firm grip on Karlie's slim waist with the other. Soon they were french kissing each other deeply, her hips grinding her pussy against his leg as he played with her ass and loosened up her friend's cunt with short, but forceful strokes.

"Ahhh God...Oh Jesus ChristFUCK.....so big, you'reso big!" Karlie shouted as another hard inch of solid cockmeat bulled its way into her soaking wet twat.

"You like that big cock, don't you baby?" Matt sneered, angling his hips as he watched the tall model toss her head side to side, moaning deeply as she took the biggest dick of her life.

"Oh God you...you're hitting my g-spot like that! I...I....awwwfuckyour hitting my g-spot with your hard cock!" Karlie shrieked as his expert technique had her slapping at the mattress.

"Fuck yeah I am, I've fucked enough pussy by now to know what to do." He groaned, pressing harder as her beleagured cunt juiced again and again around his throbbing man-meat.

"Yeahfuckme...mmmmmfuckme...so good...God, you'reso good!" she managed as the feeling of being taken from behind by the experienced cocksman's perfect penis had her head dizzy with lust.

"Oh God Karlie, his big dick looks so hot going into you!" Taylor moaned, grabbing at the base of his cock while he roughly fucked Kloss' narrow slot, "Fuck that pussy baby! Fuck that tight pussy while I jack you off!" she implored the muscular hired stud as she squeezed and pumped at the root of his thick penis.

"Oh ChristGodfuckin' itsogood......unnggghh FUCK! Mmmnnnnghh shiiiit, hot dick is fucking my pussy so fuckin' nice!" the lanky supermodel shouted as her pink twat was forced apart more and more. "AwwwfuckTaylor! He's tearing me apart with his cock and itfeels so fucking good!"

Matt shoved his tongue back down Taylor's throat as his hips bucked from the amazing feeling of having one third of his giant dick in Karlie Kloss, and one third being jacked off by Taylor Swift. Karlie cursed and squealed as the huge slab of meat invading her steaming box drilled further into her slim body with each quick fuck stroke delivered by the veteran cocksman.

He ran his middle finger through Taylor's sweaty asscheeks, and probed and tickled her drenched pussy. After dipping his finger tip in her bald little honeypot, he used her pussy juice to lube up her asshole. He repeated the process a few times, until he had his fuck finger buried to the second knuckle in her quivering anus. And so he stood there, his tongue flopping around with Taylor's, holding her tiny ass like a bowling ball as he sliced up into Karlie's world class cock-pocket. Swift broke their hot kiss and stared with lust slit eyes into the handsome brute's bright baby blues.

Taylor Swift's breathing became ragged as he wiggled a finger that was bigger than most mens fully erect dicks in her unyielding butthole. "Oh baby...mmmmm...so dirty.......soooo, so dirty.." She whispered hoarsly, still pumping the root of his juicy fuckrod.

Matt leaned over, and nibbled and licked her ear, eliciting deeper moans from the horny pop star. "I can't wait to get my cock in your pussy. I want to fuck you so much more than her" he whispered so only she could hear him, then he pulled back.

"Oh fuuuuuck" Taylor sighed, humping her crotch into his hands as he grinned back at her.

He winked at her, then popped his thick middle finger three inches to the first knuckle up her soaking slot.

"Nyyyyaahh FUCK!" Taylor squealed as he wiggled his finger around the entrance to her sopping quim. Her head fell back and she let go of his cock as a small orgasm raced through her sizzling slit.

Karlie glanced over her shoulder to see the magnificent sex God easily toying with her friend's body.

"Shit Matt! Oh God...just....just keep fuckin' it!" she cried, every single thing about the horny scene making her head spin, her snatch gushing burning hot pussy juice all over his enormous dick.

"Tell me you want it Karlie....tell me you want every inch." he growled, increasing his grip on her waist as he began pressing his flared cockhead harder against the slowly decreasing resistance of her inner cunt.

"Oh God baby, you fuckin'knowi do....go balls deep baby.....ballsdeep! I...I want everyfat inchof your big beautifulcockyou donkey dicked stud!" Karlie shouted, loving the extreme mix of pain and pleasure as her little box was stretched wider and wider.

"Mmmmmm..Karlie...this is so hot, so fucked up." Taylor sighed. She began licking and kissing his chiseled, sweaty pecs as he teased her puny little puss.

"Mmmm...you asked for it Karlie. Nice hot pussy...gotta get it all in there....little fuckhole's sofuckin' tight....aw yeah, take that meat, gettin' all my hard cock babe..." Matt mumbled as he concentrated on breaking in the Victoria's Secret model.

"Ooooooo shit......ooooooooo FUCK! It....ithurtsbaby wait!" Karlie shrieked as he force-fucked three more iron hard inches of veiny meat into her upturned pussy.

"Too late now." Matt growled, lost in the feel of her incredibly tight hole. He kept his big dick still, 8 inches deep in the gorgeous short haired brunette. Her breath came in short gasps as she winced in pain.

"I swear, all you Victoria's Secret models have the nicest pussys." he teased, holding her in place as she struggled to cope with his incredible girth.

"Please..anhhh...please be careful with my poor pussy." she managed as he took the time to admire the way her hips flared out from her narrow waist, and the way the candles highlighted her sweat covered back muscles. Not to mention her firm little ass. She obviously worked out a lot, and his dick twitched hard inside of her while he basked in the moment. King watched a drop of sweat slide down her arched back between her buttcheeks, over her asshole and onto his shining, vein laden shaft. The sexy sight made his deeply fucked penis twitch again, and Karlie shivered in response.

"Aww God, I felt that." she gasped, her back arching even more. "I can feel you tickling my pussy with your hot dick!"

He backed his cock out almost all the way, and Karlie made a strange sound like she was half relieved, half annoyed. He grinned at the whimper Taylor gave as she saw his shining rib tickler slowly slide out, her friend's pussy lips obscenly pulling out with it. Matt stopped fingering the skinny singer and grabbed Karlie's slim waist with both hands. As soon as his finger was out, Taylor began rubbing her clit and moaning like a whore as she watched the big stud's powerful arms as he grabbed her friend's delicate hips. His body was so much larger than theirs, it looked to Taylor like he would have no trouble doing whatever he wanted with them. The thought of the big man picking her up and simply bouncing her around like a ragdoll on the full length of his beautiful penis made her knees go weak. Then she saw their reflection in the wall sized mirror.

"Ahhh God.....this...I've never...ohJesusthis is so horny. Fuck her Matt! Fuck her deep with your huge ass cock!" Taylor demanded rubbing her clit, smearing it with pussy juice while pulling and twisting her tiny pink nipples.

With that Matt swiftly fucked eight inches back up into Karlie Kloss' red hot cunt.

"Aaaagggghhh! It's so fat...oh myGAWDit's just soFAT!" Karlie cried, the sudden reintroduction of the biggest cock she'd ever seen shocking her body and mind with pleasure and pain.

He backed out slowly, so Taylor and he could watch her lips pull out as they sucked at his retreating member. Just when her lips stretched out a bit wider to accomodate his jumbo sized cockhead, he plunged back into her, making the supermodel scream.

"OoooooooooohhFUCKbaybeeeeeeeee! You're soooo big, Gawd you're sofuckin' big in my little pussy!"

Matt decided to use eight inches for a while because he was tired of taking it easy, and he wanted to show off for Taylor. He reached forward and grabbed Karlie's left shoulder, and tighened his grip on her waist with his right. Then he started a smooth one pump per second fuck rythm, drilling her from behind with eight inches of hard cock, finally fucking her for real.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy Gaaaaawwwwwwwd! AwFUCK! Nnnnnghhh fuckyessssssssss!" she hissed, tossing her head back as his huge cock fucked up into her smoking pussy again and again. Her back arched sharply as he simultaneouly pulled her back and brought his hips forward, easily maintaining his rythm as if nailing the gorgeous supermodel was the simplest thing on earth.

"Does it hurt now?" he demanded

"N-No." she gasped, the feeling of being pumped so deep by such a wide cock quickly driving her to an orgasm.

"I couldn't hear you. I asked does it fucking hurt?" he asked louder, playfully accentuating his question with a quick slap to her taut ass.

"Fuck no, that big fat cock feelsso gooddeep up in my pussy!" Karlie screamed, as he easily pulverized the screaming young woman's ruined cunt. "Keep going!Pleasedon't stop fucking me!"

"Oh wow, that big dick looks so hot going in and out of your pussy Kar! Yeah, take that cock!" Taylor encouraged after a few minutes, slapping her clit and watching his thick meat saw into her friend.

"Aw Gawd, no one'severlasted this long in me! Didn't think....it could be like this.....feels sogood.....fucking me sohard! I'm gonna.....gonna...OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK BABY! DONT STOP! DON'T STOP GIVING ME THATDEEP DICK!" Karlie screamed, the big stud's monster dong easily reaching her fuck tunnel's untouched ultra tight back walls.

"Mmm fuck yeah, cum you hot bitch, cum all over my big cock!" Matt sneered, easily increasing his pace and making the gorgeous supermodel arch her back and scream at the ceiling as her orgasm slammed through her body.

"NNNNNggghhhhh FUUUUUCKYEEESSSSSSSSS! God itssoooooo gooooood....it's soFUCKINGgood!" Karlie shrieked, his hard pumping cock giving her the biggest cum of her life. "FUCKIN' POUND THAT PUSSY!"

"Fuck i like that, squeezing on my dick...fantastic pussy baby, driving my big cock crazy with that hot cunt." he grunted, loving the action her hot pussy was giving him as it rippled and clutched at his monster meat.

"Awwwww shit! Still cumming! Ohhhhhhhh I love it! I love that fat dickso much!" she wailed as he fucked her through her most mind blowing cum of the night.

"Goddamn pussy's so fucking good....fuck yeah bitch, get your fuckin' money's worth!" the big stud growled, now holding the helpless supermodel up by the hips to prevent her from collpsing onto the bed.

"Oh my God, Karlie...." Taylor moaned, eyes slit with lust as she masturbated furiously while watching her best friend getting railed by the gigolo's gigantic cock.

"Yeahpoundthat shit! Fuckin'pound that shit!" Kloss babbled, her drooling snatch still exploding with the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. "Oh Christ your dick's amazing! Didn't know I could cum like this!"

Matt roughly yanked the model's sweat glistening body back in one hard motion, and the room was quiet for a beat as all ten inches of iron hard fuckmeat punched into the back of her spasming twat.

"AAAAAHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK! OH FUCK! NNNNNGGH OHHHHHH GAAAAAAAWD BAYYBEEYEEEEAAAHHHH!" she screamed, her orgasm doubling in strength and continuing on past the 30 second mark.

"Fuckinballs deepnow girl. You're body wasmadefor big cock." Matt groaned, holding his throbbing tool in place, loving the feel of her narrow slot as it went wild around his perfect dick.

"NNnnnnnnggh.....shit, ooooohhhhshit...gaaahhhhh so deeeeeeep, big dick's soooooo fuckin' thick anddeep.." Karlie moaned. The feeling of the massive, deeply imbedded dong stretching and filling her tight pussy had her cumming hard, over and over. She could feel every vein, the shape of his cockhead, and the blood pumping through his cock's veins as it throbbed in her trembling body.

"Shit girl, your pussy loves my big cock, it's suckin' it so good." Matt croaked as his balls began to ache from slapping into her clit.

"Oh Christ you're hitting something in me! Your fucking dick is tapping a spot way up inside my pussy and it feelsso fucking good!" Kloss shrieked.

Taylor crawled up on the bed and slid her way under the whimpering beauty. She reached up and pinched her friend's nipples and groped at her small titties as Matt's fully embedded schlong kept the supermodel from even acknowledging her friend beneath her.

He played with Karlie's ass, alternating between squeezing her firm cheeks and pulling them apart to look at her widely stretched pussy lips. The tall model moaned deeply as he teased her ass, her cunt still spasming around his ten inch fuckstick. Taylor reached up and grabbed her friend's face in both hands, and pulled her down for a wet french kiss. Karlie was on her elbows now, bent over with her long legs straight and her tight ass high in the air.

Matt leaned to one side to watch the two stunning girls make out and groaned. Seeing Taylor laying under Karlie, slapping tongues with the supermodel while he had all ten hard inches buried in her friend's incredible pussy made his big dick jump and throb.

"Mmmmmmpphh!" Karli moaned, her lips still mashed against her friend's as she felt his hard tool shift inside her body

Matt flexed his cock again and again, making it swell and jump against the deepest, most sensitive parts of Karlie Kloss' sweet little twat. Her long orgasm doubled in intensity as his flaring cockhead stretched the walls around and massaged a hidden spot way up in the back of her boiling hot cunt.

"Gaaaaahhhhhh! FUCK!OH FUCK! Nnnnnnngggghshhhhhhhit!" Karlie screamed into the mattress next to Taylor's head. "Oh Jesus Christ God fuckin' work that awesome cock baby! FUCKIN' WORK THATBIG HUGE DICK!"

"What? What's he doing?" Taylor asked, not sensing any motion on Matt's part. She stroked her friend's hair as Karlie's body bucked and shuddered from the constant string of massive orgasms ripping through her body.

"He..He.....God he's hittin' a spot, makin' his fat cock bigger and teasing MY DEEP SPOTSOOOO FUCKIN' GOOOOOD!" she wailed as his monster dong brought her battered twat to fuck heaven.

Kloss' pussy convulsed wildy up and down his beastly shaft, clutching and squeezing his dick as she began to lose control of her body. Her long legs trembled and her knees buckled, but the muscular stud held her up leaving her no way to escape the mind blowing pleasure. Karlie dropped her head, letting it rest on Taylor's perfectly shaped little tits. Taylor looked up past her friend and regarded the bull cocked stud through slitted eyes. She could see Karlie's asscheeks mashed against his groin, and she bit her lip as her eyes travelled up his sun bronzed body. His tan muscles glistened with sweat. Her empty pussy ached and juiced as her eyes went from his perfect six pack, granite pecs, broad shoulders, and finally she met his gaze.

Matt grinned smugly, and withdrew his bulky cock from Karlie's demolished snatch with an obscene slurping noise that sent chills down Taylor's spine.

"Ugggggnnnhhh." Karlie moaned, her minutes long ordeal of constant orgasm finally over. She whimpered at the sudden emtiness she felt, like a part of her body had been removed.

"Oh God.....Oh my God baby..didn't know a dick could do that" she sighed. "You ruined my poor pussy."

Taylor chewed her lip as she looked up at the handsome gigolo, petting her friend's head laying on her chest as she attempted to recover.

Matt ran his hands up and down the models toned thighs a few times before reestablishing his firm grip on her tiny waist. He winked at Taylor, then yanked Karlie back hard, and at the same time violently shoved his hips forward. Their bodies came together with a wet clap, his gigantic hanging balls swinging forward, smacking sharply against her clit.

"UUUUUNNNNHHHH" Karlie exhaled, the sudden, brutal impalement knocking the air from her lungs.

Matt pushed forward, and allowed Kloss to collapse on top of Taylor, their tits flattened together. Now he was straddling her ass with his knees on the bed, his thick ten-inch pole fucked balls deep once again in the supermodel's seething cunt. He placed his hands on either side of Taylor's head, and smiled down at her.

"Uggggggghhhhhh Goddamn cock, running it so FUCKINGDEEP." Karlie said through clenched teeth. Taylor held Matt's gaze as he began to power-fuck her best friend who was laying prone on top of her.

"Shit baby, I'm loving this good pussy. Fuck yeah, take all that big cock you sexy bitch." he sneered, viciously rolling his hips, pounding into her fast, hard and deep with ten inch strokes of rock solid dickmeat. He'd fucked so much hot pussy in his life that he easily maintained the brutal pace, his movements oily smooth as he once more found her deepest spot and hammered it hard with machine like precision.

"Fuck me...FUCK ME.....FUCK ME.....gawwwwwd its sooooogooooooood.....hittin it sooooooFUCKINGGOOD! I can feel your balls smacking my clit! Goddammit that's sofuckinhot!" Karlie shouted as the room began to fill with the sound of the two sweaty hardbodies slapping together.

"Nnnnnnngh FUCK YEAH! Oh.....my.....Gawd! Ah shit......you're such a good fuck....Jesus CHRIST you know how to use that BIG FUCKIN' DICK!" she squealed as he turned her pussy inside out with pleasure.

King winked at the wideyed Swift.

Matt's fast, hard fuckstrokes made Kloss' sweat slick body slide up and down on top of Taylor. The pop star's pussy was screaming at her to be filled, its emptiness driving her crazy as she was forced to watch, feel, and hear her best friend get demolished by the sexy big dicked gigolo above her. The smell of sex and the sounds of wet flesh slapping together was making her feel almost high. Just as the prone model was about to cum, he subtly raised his hips, so that his pounding horsecock punched down against her G-spot, then scraped forward before hammering home into her A-spot.

Karlie's back arched sharply and her eyes went wide as Matt's expert pussy pumping made her cunt begin to boil over in another mind shattering orgasm. This time Karlie didn't scream, but as her entire body began to shake a puzzled look of shock came over her face. The buildup to the orgasm was taking much longer than normal. The helpless supermodel stared down wide-eyed at her friend as the big stud long-dicked her drooling twat to a mind shattering, minutes long build-up to a massive orgasm.

"There it is." Matt sneered, locking eyes with Taylor. "Fuck yeah........I got that pussy now. That shit'smine."

"Fuck.......Karlie?" Taylor whispered, brushing her friend's sweat dampened hair back behind her ears.

Karlie couldn't answer. The rising pleasure had made rational thought impossible. As soon as she was sure it would reach its crescendo and she would burst into orgasm, the incredibly intense waves of pleasure and anticipation only increased. Her entire world was her pussy, and his cock. Very slowly her eyes rolled back into her head, and her mouth hung open as her jaw went slack.

Again and again, the musclebound adonis stabbed his unprotected ten inch cock up into the dick dazed little supermodel. He sat up, putting his body at a 90 degree angle to Karlie and began to exaggerate his movements. He flexed his sweaty muscles as he made a show of drilling her best friend from behind like the hot, talented, well hung stud he was. His awesome physique was on full display for the horny pop star. He huffed and puffed while demonstrating his endless staying power, slapping her ass and maintaining the same fast, hard rhythm as he brutalized the back of Karlie Kloss' clutching snatch with his steely megacock. He glanced over into the mirror, flexing his arms and biceps as he shredded her sex organs with oily smooth fuck strokes from his ridiculously fat penis.