All Comments on 'Matt's Cousin Ch. 03'

by trace_ekies

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't stop now

It was getting real good and then you stop before anything more happen. You need to at least do one more chapter Having Matt learn they aren't cousins. So I hope you at least do that. Leaving like you did makes me wanting at least one more chapter and hope you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story ! It would be even greater if you would write at least one more chapter. In this new chapter, Matt would find out they are not blood related!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dick's thoughts

GreAt story TrAce! Really erotic and believable!! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!

One more chapter! Leaving it like this is just criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You absolutely can't leave it hanging like that! There's a real romance brewing here; let it be finally realized. Agreed with previous poster, that cliffhanger-esque ending is criminal! Please write one more chapter, this is too good not to give a proper ending to it.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 10 years agoAuthor
More?

A number of readers would like to see this story continued. Unfortunately, I have nothing further written and have no good ideas in mind. If you would like to see it continued, I'll need some suggestions. Please post any that you have here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i usually don't like an ending that hangs like that, but in this case it works pretty well. It leaves a lot of interesting details to the readers imagination. Another chapter would be difficult since your losing the taboo side of it. Of course only the girl knows the truth now. She could let him believe the cousin thing and toy with him.

Im glad jarvis was written out of this chapter tho. including him here i think would have been a negative factor. And this was definitely the best best chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
possible idea

maybe she can seduce him and temp him then right before it gets serious she revels the truth or maybe afterwards ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One more

chapter. You could have them practice again and when they can't stop she can tell him they're not cousins. Perhaps have the aunt coach them and show her how to give head. They could invite the aunt into bed with them as a thank you for teaching them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like it

All of them are good keep them cuming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
damm

you need to keep this one going to another chapter or 2 you just left it hanging

TheNoodle888TheNoodle888about 8 years ago
Another Chapter

Whaaaaat?! You cant just leave it there. We need to know about how Matt reacts and how they go about it ... :(

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Great story.

But a damn poor ending.

The story is well worth the 5 stars, but the missing ending isn't worth a single star.

You might want to re-write the last page here - there is a whole section covering the next few hours that is missing.............

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Good story

It was good but needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like the ending!

It leaves an air of suspense! And it's not like we don't know what was going to happen :).

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
What happened???

All that build up then nothing. What a disappointment. Wasted my time.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please

PLEASE finish the story. We need to know what happens next. Do they stay as a couple?

falcon69wlfalcon69wlabout 5 years ago
It took way too long...

It took you way too long to get to "nowhere"... the last page was the only good part of the story....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous