Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

"Hey Summer!" I greeted into my phone.

"Hi Kimmy, so how's your trip going so far?"

"Better that I could have imagined Sum."

"Oh really, do tell,"

Even though Summer couldn't see me, I was blushing.

"Matt and I told each other that we loved one another this morning."

I had to hold the phone away from my ear as Summer's high pitched squeals blasted out of the speaker.

"I'm so happy for you two," she finally stated after calming down.

"So where is Matty? Is he around?" Summer asked.

I spun around in the aisle but didn't see Matt,

"He's around here somewhere, we're at the grocery, want me to find him?"

"No, just tell him "hey" from Summer and Adam, see you guys when you get back, Love yah babe."

"Okay Sum, tell Adam "hi" for me, mwah."

After I hung up I went out in search of Matthew.

Thanksgiving dinner was an absolute feast. I felt so bloated as I helped my mom clear the table. Under mom's insistence, Matthew was in the living room watching football with daddy.

The next day flew by, and soon enough, Matt and I found ourselves seated next to each other, as the plane ascended into the air.

"I'm really glad you came down to Miami with me for Thanksgiving," I said to Matthew.

"I am too babe," he replied, kissing me on my knuckles.

By the time we landed it was late. Matt and I hustled to his car and drove to my place. We were so exhausted from travelling I convinced Matt to just sleep at my place. The apartment was empty, Adam and Summer weren't due back till tomorrow. Trudging our luggage into my room, Matt plopped down on the edge of the bed, bending over to remove his shoes. I stepped up before him and ran my hands through his hair.

"I'm gonna take a nice warm shower then hit the sack," I stated.

"Okay sweetie, let me know when the shower's free," he replied.

I was standing between the bathroom doorway when I turned back to Matt,

"You know, you're more than welcome to join me for a shower."

Matt smiled at me deviously.

"No hanky panky though! We just got done saying how tired we both were," I warned.

Matt just laughed as he followed me into the bathroom. I turned on the shower beforehand to warm up and we both stripped. Matt followed me into the tub, under the warm stream of water. It all started as a regular shower just with someone in the tub as well but at some point, Matt began to lather my body. Now I was standing here as he kissed my neck and soaped my back, his hand venturing lower. I just went along, enjoying the moment. I took notice of the amount of time Matt spent lathering my butt. His hand must have been buried between my cheeks, playing with my anus for the past five minutes.

"I thought I said no hanky panky mister," I faux complained, kissing his cheek.

"Babe, you know me, you should consider yourself lucky you're not bent over with me cock deep in you wonderful pussy," he stated.

I burst out laughing.

"You sure are spending a lot of time back there," I mentioned, his index finger gently pressing against my anus.

"You remember what you said about experimenting? I thought we'd ease into it," he smirked.

"Oh really, and what do you propose?" I asked intrigued.

Matt stared at me with a purposeful look on his face,

"Sweetie, what I'm about to say. . .and do, well let's just say it's gonna get weird so I'm apologizing upfront. What I'm about to do is, kneel behind you, and I'm gonna start licking your asshole. I'm gonna do this until you ask me to stop."

Matt's words were calm and blunt.

I stood there in a daze, I knew for a fact that Matt could see how red my face had become. He then proceeded to step behind me and I offered no protest. Matt knelt down and I felt his hands spreading my butt cheeks. I wasn't sure what to think or do, but I had to admit, it was all very arousing and exciting. I felt Matt's warm breath deep between my ass cheeks then his tongue. At first he just made circles around my anus, which to be honest were a bit ticklish. Then I felt the broad surface of his tongue press against my asshole and drag itself upwards. I found myself moaning and lowering my hand to my vagina. Matt licked my asshole a few times, then I felt the tip of his tongue right at my tight opening, I couldn't believe he was really doing this. He pressed gently and the tip of his tongue slipped into my anus. I felt him wiggling around then thrusting in and out. My fingers were circling my clit with a frenzied pace as I grew accustom to these new sensations. Matt went back to licking my anus then I felt him pull back, only for a finger to position itself where his tongue had just been. Matt gently eased his index finger into my ass, squirming it around, then sliding it out and in.

I was about to cum, my toes had curled and I couldn't stop moaning. I felt the muscles in my groin contract as my body shivered. I could feel my anus squeeze down on Matt's thrusting finger, while my own fingers rubbed my throbbing clit. Matt was still sliding his finger in me when my orgasm had subsided. I reached behind and pulled his finger from my butt. I then stood him up and kissed him, sucking on his tongue,

"That was amazing," I panted.

"Glad you liked it," he replied.

"I guess I can't let you go to bed like this, neither of us would ever get any sleep," I said as we both looked down at Matt's rock hard erection. I positioned Matt against the wall at the end of the tub, out from under the downpour of water. I gladly knelt down infront of him, taking his beautiful throbbing penis in my hands. As water beat down on my back, I began to lick the base of Matt's shaft, all the way to the top. I planted a few teasing kisses on the tip of his cock, then licked my way back down. I did this twice before sliding him into my mouth. I loved the feel of Matt's hard cock filling my mouth. I could feel his every bulging vein, pulse against my lips as I slid him in. Directing my eyes to Matt's face, I began sliding him in and out of my mouth. Matt placed his hands on my head, guiding my rhythm to his liking. I was more than happy to let him set the pace as I dragged my tongue along the base of his shaft. After a few minutes, Matt let go of my head. I grabbed hold of his cock and slid him from my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his bulbous tip, then began stroking him with my hand.

"You ready to cum baby? You gonna cum on your sweet Kimmy's little breasts," I urged. That was all the encouragement Matt needed as he jerked his hips and globs of his white cum shot from the tip of his penis. I stroked faster and faster as his cum landed on my chin and breasts. After I squeezed the last bit of spunk from Matt, I stood up and give him a peck on the cheek. I then stood beneath the water, letting his seed wash away from my body and down the drain. We finished up with our shower, got dressed and went to bed.

As we lay together in bed, Matt's arms around me, my mind was rethinking what had just happened,

"Babe?" I whispered.

"Yeah," Matt groggily replied.

"Was that the first time you did something like that?" I asked, curiosity running riot in my mind.

"Eat out someone's ass?" Matt chuckled.

"Mhmm hmm," I confirmed.

"Yeah, it was the first time I've done something like that," he replied.

"Weren't you. . .ummm, grossed out?" I hesitantly asked.

There was a slight pause before Matt spoke.

"I thought I might be at first, but once I was down there, to be honest, I just thought to myself, this is my Kimmy, there's nothing to be scared off," he explained, "That's when I, umm, dived in," he chuckled.

Matt kissed the back of my neck as I held his hand close to me.

"Babe?" I whispered again.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"You know that store on the corner of Oak and Vine?" I asked, "The one with the black and red door?" I clarified.

"The sex store?" Matt chuckled, playfully poking me in the stomach.

I was glad he said it, because I wasn't sure if I would have been able to.

"I think we should go there sometime, maybe pick up some stuff." I mumbled.

"That sounds fun, but I hope you don't think that I'm bored with our relationship or I think it needs spicing up, I'm more than delighted being just with you, you're everything to me Kim," Matt stated assertively.

I breathed a sigh of relief and turned around to face Matt,

"The same goes for me, I just think it could be a lot of fun, like you said."

"Okay sweetie," Matt replied.

"Babe?" I whispered a final time, smiling into Matt's eyes.

"Yes my dear?" Matt sarcastically replied.

"I love you," I proudly stated.

"I love you too Kimmy," he replied, leaning over and kissing the tip of my nose.

Soon after our conversation we fell asleep cuddled up together.

The next morning I was up around nine. I left Matt sleeping and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. He came shuffling in about fifteen minutes later.

"Hey are you coming with me to pick up Summer and Adam?" he asked.

"Sure, what time is the flight landing?"

"Well I just checked on my phone, they should be landing in an hour," Matt replied as he poured himself a glass of OJ.

"Okay, well we better get a move on."

Matt and I quickly got dressed and headed off to the airport.

The next two weeks were completely hectic. I hardly saw Summer, much less Matt. The first week was spent studying for finals, and the next was the actual week of finals. I was so relieved after I wrote my final exam.

--------------------------------------------------

"So what do you have planned for the next week?" Adam asked as he took a shot.

We were down at the park just shooting the basketball around.

He was referring to the free week we all had before everyone left. I was headed to California to see my sister for Christmas, Kim was going back down to Miami for a week, and Adam and Summer were headed to her folks' place.

"Nothing really," I replied, catching the ball under the rim and tossing it back to him.

"Well if you're up to it I have a suggestion."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I was down at our storage container yesterday to get some of my winter gear for the trip north; I saw our old camping stuff. We should take the girls camping for a couple days."

I thought about the idea as I tried a hook shot,

"I dunno man, I don't think Kim's much of an outdoorsy person, bathing in an ice cold lake isn't quite her thing," I replied.

"Come on man, it'll be fun, a little hiking, camp fire, fishing, grilling some hot dogs," Adam argued.

"Okay, I'll ask her."

I was pleasantly surprised when Kim agreed to the camping trip. She even seemed excited.

It was still dark out that Monday morning when Adam and I packed his car up with our North Face bagpacks and the cooler. The morning air was crisp and chilly. We drove across campus to pick up the girls. Waiting in their parking lot, I got out when I saw the girls coming then helped them store their bags in the trunk.

"Better enjoy it now Sum, there's no Starbucks out in the wild," I commented as Summer sipped on her coffee.

She smirked at me as steam rose from her cup.

The drive to the trail head was about an hour and half. By now the sun was out and felt wonderful in the cool air. Adam parked and we all got out and retrieved our bags. Kim smiled up at me as I helped her adjust the straps on her bag, tightening the shoulder straps, and fastening the waist clip around her tummy.

"Too tight or too heavy?" I asked.

She took a few steps to gauge the feel,

"I think its fine," she replied.

Adam made sure to lock the car and then we set off on the hike along the trail.

The trail was pretty tame, with only a few mountainous sections proving to be a bit challenging. Adam and I took turns carrying the mini cooler which stored some drinks and the hotdogs and hamburger patties, along with some sandwiches the girls had prepared. The cool air provided for a comfortable feel as we trekked along to the campgrounds we had selected. Around noon, we found a clear spot along the trail to stop for lunch. Summer helped Kim get the turkey sandwiches. The four of us sat in a circle as we ate. I was really proud that the girls only complained about their feet hurting only once thus far. I told them this much and was thanked by a bottle of water flying towards my chest.

"Okay, we should get going if we wanna reach the campgrounds before dark," Adam stated as we all got up.

"Wait I have to pee," Summer announced.

"Well babe, get to it," Adam replied.

"Do I just go anywhere?" she asked.

Adam and I looked at each other and erupted with laughter.

We both received playful jabs from our counterparts.

"Come on sweetie, I'll come with," Kim defended.

Adam and I took a look at the gps while the girls made their way into the woods.

When they returned a couple minutes later, we continued along the trail.

We all breathed a sigh of relief as we came upon the campgrounds. The sun was just about getting ready to set and the temperature had dropped slightly. After picking out a nice spot along the lake, Adam and I gathered up some wood and started a fire. We then turned our attention to setting up the two tents. It was a simple task, made even easier by that fact that two of us had done it many times before. When we were done, we went over to help the girls, but by the looks of things, they had everything under control.

Summer had set up the metal grill contraption over the fire and was grilling up some hotdogs while Kimberly was setting out some paper plates with the hot dog buns. In no time at all we were sat round a roaring crackling fire enjoying our dinner.

As Kim went round the circle collecting the paper plates in a little garbage bag, she looked out over the lake.

"Babe shouldn't we be getting cleaned up before the sun goes down?" she asked.

I looked up to her,

"Kimmy, I was joking about bathing in the lake, do you know how cold that water is?" I replied.

"I don't mean to actually bathe with soap and stuff, but just to rinse our skins, we've been hiking all day, I can't go to sleep all sweaty like this," she explained.

I looked out to the serene water; the sun was still sparkling on its surface, even watching it made me shiver in dread.

"Sweetie, that's what camping is all about, not showering for days on end," I replied.

"Baaabyyyy. . . .pleeeaasee, don't make me go in alone," she pleaded, turning on her sweet childlike voice, knowing very well I wouldn't be able to turn her down.

I looked over to Adam and Summer who were chuckling at me,

"Are you two joining us?" I asked.

They looked at each other and then to me,

"Sure why not," Summer replied, grabbing Adam's hand and standing him up.

Kim gleefully retrieved two towels from mine and her bags and we made our way down to the water.

Standing on the edge of the lake, the four of use stripped, Adam and me down to our boxers, the girls down to their bra and panties. In swift motion, we all plunged into the lake. When our heads rose above water back into the air, our blood curdling screams must have spanned the lake.

"Ahhhh COLD COLD COLD!!" Summer cried as she hugged onto Adam for warmth.

I don't think we lasted a minute before we all rushed for land. I helped Kimberly out of the lake and wrapped the towel around her. She quickly dried her body with the towel then gave it to me to dry myself. Adam and Summer did the same. We all got changed into some warm sleeping clothes and hung our wet underwear on a nearby tree branch.

The four of us sat on logs around the fire chatting. Kim had her legs stretched out, resting her feet on my lap as I rubbed her sore ankles. As the night drew on, I noticed Adam nodding off, Summer saw it too.

"Come on sweetie, let's go to sleep," she whispered to him then led him off to their tent.

"Night Matty, night Kimmy, see you guys in the morning."

"Night Sum," I replied as I watched her zip up her tent.

Kim and I waited for the fire to die down before we decided we should get to sleep. I made sure the fire was completely out before I followed Kim into our tent. It was quite roomy as it was meant to sleep four, so to the two of us it was more than enough space. I zipped us in and we got into our sleeping bags. We were lay there no more than five minutes when Kim began shifting in her bag,

"Baby, it's so cold, I'm freezing," she whispered.

I had to admit, it was a bit colder than I expected it would be.

I jostled my body in my sleeping bag,

"Why don't you come here in my sleeping bag, I'll keep you warm," I replied.

The silence in the tent was interrupted by Kim unzipping her sleeping bag. She was about to climb into mine, when I unzipped as well. She looked at me confusingly as I sat up and laid her down on her back.

"You know sweetie," I whispered as I slid my way down to her feet, "If there's one thing I know about you, it's how to warm you up," told her as I began to tug on her plush cotton sweat pants. When her pants were around her knees, I started on her cotton undies. We were in complete darkness, so I switched on a tiny led flashlight I had in the tent with me so I had some idea what I was doing.

"Baby, what if they hear us?" Kim whispered.

I smiled as I crawled up to her and kissed her on her lips,

"We'll just have to keep quiet," I replied before returning to sitting at her feet.

Kim's panties and sweats were now around her knees and I stared down at her pussy. I leaned down and licked the length of her slit.

"Mhmmm, aren't you glad I took that dip in the lake now as opposed to being all sweaty," Kimberly cooed.

I smiled up at her as I wiggled my tongue between the lips of her vagina.

I pulled back,

"Actually babe, it wouldn't have made a difference, there's nothing that could keep me away from this cute pussy of yours," I replied, before lowering my face to her snatch once more.

"Ewww, you're such a dirty boy," Kim teased.

After licking up and down Kim's slit a few times, I spread her flowery lips, staring at her tempting pink flesh. I pressed my tongue against her opening and licked, tasting her wonderful juices that had begun to seep from inside her. I slid my thumb up a little and gently circled her clit. As I pressed my tongue into Kim's moist opening I rubbed her slippery nub. I felt her body squirm around me and smiled to myself knowing how hard she must be fighting herself not to moan out loud. Kim raised her hips to my face. I happily gave her what she wanted, sliding my tongue deep inside her. I felt Kim's hands through my hair, which only urged me to increase the pace with which I rubbed her clit. I was sliding my tongue in and out of her now, enjoying her warm, wet, and tight womanhood. I could hear soft whimpers begin to escape Kim and I knew she was close. I kept up with my heightened pace, rubbing her sopping pussy, sucking on her juices. Kim's legs tightened around my head as her hands clutched firmly onto a clump of my hair. Kimberly was suppressing her moans so much it almost sounded like she was crying. I slurped up Kim's oozing cream as her body continued to twitch and shudder around me. When I heard her let out a satisfying relieved sigh, I pulled my face from her vagina.

The light from my flashlight shone onto Kim's body. I stared down at her pussy; her lips were red and throbbing, her entire crotch glistening with her juices. I reached into my bag a got a tissue. I wiped the sides of my mouth then Kim's skin. I helped her pull her panties back up, then her sweats.

"Feel warmer now?" I asked.

Kim just smiled at me as we both got into my sleeping bag. I zipped us in and cradled Kim's body in mine, pressing my face against the back of her neck.

"Now I feel warmer," I heard her whisper as she wiggled against me, trying to get comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers