Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

The next morning I awoke alone in the tent. I went outside smiling up to the clear blue skies. I found Summer by the fire spot reading a book,

"Morning hun," she greeted, "Want some cereal?"

"Hey Sum, sure," I replied.

I sat down beside her as she got an individual container of frosted flakes and a mini bottle of soy milk out of her bag.

"So where are the boys?" I asked, while pouring the milk into the white plastic container.

"Over there, trying to catch us lunch they said," Summer pointed handing me a plastic spoon.

I stared out to the lake and saw two guys in the distance, with fishing lines in the water.

I smiled and put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"So you two sounded like you had a nice night?" Summer asked.

I almost spit the entire mouthful of milk and cereal.

Coughing to swallow I turned to face Summer, my face must have been beet red,

"Oh my god you guys heard us?!"

"Just me, Adam was already asleep."

I blushed profusely as I ate another spoonful.

"I guess Adam and I win the prize for the quieter couple," Summer smirked.

I looked at her with, my eyes bulging.

"You two? Last night in your tent?" I asked, waiting urgently for a response.

Summer smiled at me,

"Yep, as soon as we got into the tent, Adam suddenly went from sleepy to wide awake. I gave him a blowjob and he fingered me. Then we were both tired out," Summer explained.

We both giggled and I went back to my cereal.

"So what about you two?" Summer asked.

I suddenly was blushing again.

"Come on, I told you, now I want the goods," Summer insisted.

"Well I told Matt I was feeling cold, so he invited me over with him in his sleeping bag. I got out of mine, next thing I knew he was pulling my pants down and going down on me. Let's just say when he was done I was no longer feeling cold," I explained to Summer.

I finished up with my cereal and threw the container in our ever-growing garbage bag.

"Sum. . .can I ask you something?" I hesitantly asked as I sat back at her side.

"Sure Babe, what is it?"

There was a long pause on my side of the conversation,

"It's kind of personal," I warned.

"That's okay Kimmy, shoot," Summer encouraged.

"Have you and Adam. . ." I stammered, "Oh my god I can't believe I'm asking you this, have you and Adam tried anal?"

Summer kept a straight face; I'm sure for my benefit.

"Are you and Matt thinking about it?" she asked, skirting my question.

"Well we've done a little playing around, but not the actual thing," I explained.

"What's playing around mean?" she asked.

"Ummm, well he rubbed my butt while we did it once, you know. . .my hole. And another time, he licked my, umm, hole, in the shower while I masturbated," I confided.

"Well it sounds like you're certainly on your way. You should know there's nothing to be scared of, and once you get accustom to it, it feels really wonderful," Summer replied.

"So you two have done it?" I asked again.

"Yeah, Adam and do it once in a while, when we're feeling extra naughty, it's definitely not an every time thing," she explained.

Somehow Summer's admission filled with me with relief.

"So, what's it like the first time?" I asked.

"Hmm, I remember being scared, but looking back, there was nothing really to be scared of, Adam was really sweet and gentle, like I'm sure Matt will be."

"Did it hurt?" I followed up.

"When I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my opening, I was so nervous I was shut tight, it took a little while for me to relax. He got the head in and began to slide further in. There're was a little pain, but once you learn to relax and concentrate on opening yourself up, it all goes away pretty quickly. He slid in all the way shortly after."

"Wow, and what does it feel like, you know, when he's in you?" I eagerly asked.

Summer smiled,

"It's a wonderful, filling feeling, I don't know how to explain it, but I know my clit was throbbing like crazy. Then when he slides in and out, oh my god, I think I'm getting a little wet just thinking about it."

We both laughed and let the conversation go from there.

When the boys were back, Summer and I smiled up at them from our seated position.

"So boys? Where's lunch?" Summer asked.

Adam and Matt set down their fishing poles and took a seat beside us.

"Didn't catch anything worth eating," Adam replied.

Summer and I giggled,

"Thank goodness we have enough sandwiches. Can you believe that Sum, our big brave hunter men would have us starving if it wasn't for their girlfriends," I teased.

"Oh is that how it is missy?" Matt replied as he reached over and tickled me mercilessly.

After lunch, Matt and I were laying on a grassy spot staring up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by. My ipod provided us with some of Matt's indie rock music, a playlist he had made for me, along with some speakers he gave me as a present a while back. I lay perpendicular to Matt, resting my head on his stomach; I could feel his tummy move up and down every time he breathed.

"This is nice, I love the smell of pine," I commented as I took a deep breath.

Matt remained silent as he played with my hair.

"So is you sister happy you're visiting for Christmas?"

"Yeah, haven't visited for almost a year so they're pretty stoked. She keeps telling me how excited Kelsey is," Matt replied.

"Awww, you better take lots of pictures to show me," I instructed.

"What about you? How are you gonna hold up an entire week without me?" Matt teased.

"I think I'll manage," I calmly replied.

"Well, it's gonna be torture for me," Matt admitted.

I smiled to myself, and closed my eyes.

For dinner, the boys grilled up some hamburgers. We sat around the fire while we ate.

"So no lake bath tonight babe?" Matt asked.

I grinned at him,

"Nah, it's not like we were hiking all day," I replied.

Matt began laughing,

"Too cold huh?" he teased.

I finished the last bite of my burger and nodded.

Adam and Matt spent the next hour and a half trying to scare Summer and me with their ghost stories. We found them more humorous than anything. It was around eleven when Summer stood up,

"Okay kiddies, I know I'm gonna need my full eight hours for our hike back tomorrow so good night."

With that, she made her way over to her tent.

Adam stuck around to help Matt put out the fire,

"Okay guys, see you in the morning," he stated as he followed Summer into their tent.

Matt and I followed suite and made our way to our tent.

Once inside, Matt zipped up our door. I found his flashlight which was in the corner of the tent and switched it on. I pointed it to him as I watched him lay down.

"You look cold," I whispered, coyly smiling.

"I do?" Matt asked.

"Yup, you look like you need some warming up," I replied, as I pulled his track pants and boxers down his legs.

I held the light over his limp penis and smiled. Reaching out my hand, I grasped his soft flesh and stroked, watching in delight as he came to life right before my eyes. It was truly a wonderful experience, feeling him become fully hard in my grasp. I handed Matt the flashlight and he pointed it at me. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of my sweats and slid them along with my panties down my body. I giggled as I saw the light move from my face down to my crotch, remaining there.

"See something you like?" I teased.

"Everything I see I like," Matt quipped.

I hurriedly crawled onto him. Holding his cock in my hands, I pressed his length against the lips of my pussy, rubbing up and down his sturdy manhood. I knew I was ready when Matt's cock slid against my lips with ease. I raised my body and held Matt's penis in place. Matt had raised the light to my face and was staring at me as I began to lower myself onto him. I inched my way down till Matt was all the way in. I loved the feeling of him throbbing inside me; I sat there motionless savoring the moment. After taking a moment for myself, I began to gently raise and drop myself on Matt's cock. I had to fight with all my might to keep from moaning out loud. I wish I could see the look on Matt's face, but the only light in the tent was focused on me. I began to emit shallow moans as I slid faster up and down. Matt's cock was so warm, and his girth stretched my walls every time I sank onto him. I was eventually able to control my breathing and suppress my urge to cry out. There was total silence except for the slapping sounds our bodies made when my butt cheeks came crashing down on Matt's thighs.

I felt my imminent orgasm and clenched my teeth as I swallowed my moans. My pussy clamped down on Matt's shaft and held on tightly to the sides of his waist.

"Ohh fuck baby," I softly cooed, as my toes curled and i felt my body shiver in ecstasy. I could feel a rush of my juices flow out of me as an electric feel of passion travelled through my body. When I came to rest, I sat motionless atop Matt. He was still rock hard inside me, my pussy throbbing sporadically; residual effects of my climax. I began to rock my hips, squirming my cunt around Matt's erection.

"Tell me when you're getting close baby," I warned.

Matt let out a shallow moan in acknowledgement. I spent another couple minutes grinding against Matt when I felt his hands on my hip,

"I close babe," I heard his desperate gasp as I stared into the darkness of his face.

As fast as I could, I slid my body off of Matt, and lowered my head to him, slipping his pulsing cock into my mouth. The taste of my fresh juices on his warm flesh was amazing. I sucked hard on Matt's cock, sliding my head up and down with considered pace. Matt raised his hips to my face, and I felt his warm cum hit the roof of my mouth. I continued sucking on Matt, draining every drop he had to offer. When I sensed he was done, when his cock had stop twitching in my mouth, I sat up and swallowed hard. I felt him pulling me down to lay at his side and we kissed. I moaned as I felt his tongue swirl around in my mouth. After a few seconds I broke our kiss,

"I figured that would save us on some cleanup," I giggled.

"I dunno babe, I feel like my entire crotch is soaked," he teasingly replied, raising the light to my face to see me blush.

I retrieved a tissue from our bag, and after wiping my mouth, I tended to his crotch and my moist vagina. We climbed into Matt's sleeping bag and he zipped us in. I calmly fell asleep with the taste on Matt's cum still lingering in my mouth.

The next morning we were all up pretty early. After a quick breakfast the guys began to dismount the tents while Summer and I packed up all our stuff.

When Matt returned from disposing our garbage at the campsite dumpster, we started out on our hike back to the trail head.

-------------------------------------------------

The day was a tiring one, but finally, we had reached the parking lot. We were all exhausted as we packed our stuff into the trunk of Adam's car. Kim was practically asleep the moment her head hit the headrest in the backseat. I offered to drive if Adam was too tired, but he said he was fine. When we got back to the girl's apartment they both exited sluggishly. They were making their way to the trunk to get their stuff when I stuck my head out the window,

"Don't worry about your bags, I'll bring em by tomorrow," I offered.

They seemed delighted as they turned and walked towards their building.

Adam and I sat there watching them walk like zombies. When we saw them enter their building we drove off.

The next day, I dropped by the girls' place. I knocked at their door using my foot, each of my hands clutching a camping bag.

Summer let me in and showed me where to place the bags.

"Thanks so much Matty," she stated.

"You're welcome Sum, so when do you and Adam leave?"

"Uhh, tomorrow afternoon," she replied.

"Okay then, tell your mom I said hey."

"Will do Matty."

Just then Kim came strolling in from her room. She approached me and kissed me on the cheeks,

"Hey sweetie, what are you up to today?" I greeted.

"Hey babe, nothing much, wondering if you wanted to take a drive with me?"

"Sure," I replied, "Catch you later Sum," I added.

Kim and I were out the door and walking down her hallway,

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"I thought we'd spin by the place on Oak and Vine," she replied, smiling up and me.

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Uh huh, I figured, Summer and Adam leave tomorrow afternoon, you and I don't leave till the next day around lunch time, we have our apartments to ourselves for a night, what better time right?"

I returned her smile and walked a little bit quicker to the car.

I held the black and red door open as Kim walked in before me. The place was brightly lit with fluorescent lights. The shelves were filled with colorful items, and there seemed to be endless stacks of porn. There was a pale woman with black hair behind the counter who smiled at us as we walked in. I sensed Kimberly's nervousness as she held onto my hand. I smiled and put my arm around her as we walked around the store browsing the different sections. We stood before a wall of vibrators and stared up at it,

"See anything you like?" I asked.

"Mhmm, maybe another time," Kim replied.

"Well, it might be a good idea, to um, use one to uhh, get you ready," I responded, trying to be as delicate as I could.

Kim blushed; figuring out what I meant, then cast her gaze back up to the wall.

"That one looks nice," she responded, pointing to the wall.

I reached up and retrieved the slender pink plastic vibrator cased in hard plastic.

"You like this one?" I asked as we stared down at the package.

"Yeah, it even has a loop on the then end that you can hold when you're pushing in and out," Kim replied.

We both looked at each other then laughed, thinking about the sentence she had just said,

"Okay babe, this one it is."

We walked around for a while and came upon the lube section. There were so many tubes and bottles. I was no expert and really didn't know which one to choose. I considered asking the woman behind the counter but was surprised when Kim reached out, picking up and blue and clear bottle,

"This is the one Summer said was good," she said.

"Summer huh?" I asked.

Kim looked up at me almost guiltily,

"What? A girl's gotta do her research," she explained.

We smiled and continued to peruse the store.

We were getting ready to go pay when Kim stopped us,

"What about something like this?" she asked.

I looked at the item she was holding, I seemed to be overcome with nervousness, it was a slender curved glass toy labeled "Prostate Massager."

I began to stammer,

"I'm not sure I could. . .I don't know babe."

"It's not gay if you're with a girl Matty," she giggled.

I chuckled as well. I had to admit, that was one of the thoughts that had crossed my mind.

"Maybe we should cross one bridge at a time," I replied.

"Does that mean you'll consider it?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, honestly.

"Okay then, you're right we shouldn't rush things, we'll work on crossing my bridge, then get started on your bridge later."

We approached the woman behind the counter and paid for the vibrator and lube. When we got into the car, Kim held onto my hand,

"I'm so excited," she revealed.

"I am too babe," I replied as I turned the ignition and drove towards home.

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers