Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a little while, but I eventually managed to create a roaring fire. Kim closed her laptop and whisked off to the bedroom. I switched off the lights in the living room and Kim returned with a nice thick blanket. I watched as she carefully laid it down on the floor in front of the crackling fire. We got a couple pillows off the couch to rest our heads on and lay down together. I was stretched out on my back with Kim on her stomach, resting her head against my chest. I stroked my fingers through Kim's soft silky hair as we lay together.

"This was such a great idea," Kim whispered.

"The fire or the trip?" I asked.

Kim raised her head and looked up to me, resting her chin on my chest,

"Both," she replied.

"You're so pretty in firelight," I commented as I caressed Kim's cheek.

"Only in firelight?" Kim teased.

I leaned forward and gave Kim a light peck on the tip of her nose,

"Nooo. . .but especially pretty in firelight," I replied.

"Mmm, how did I get so lucky to find a man like you," she whispered.

I just smiled as I wrapped my arms around Kim, grasping her tight.

We laid there for quite some time, happy to just savor each other's company.

Eventually though, Kim had worked her way upon me, laying her body on mine. I slowly rubbed her back as she wiggled her way up to reach my lips with hers. I bit down softly on Kim's lower lips, gently sucking on her plump flesh.

"Mhmm, strawberry?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm, lip gloss," she cooed.

I slid my hands down Kim's back, gliding them across the curve of her ass, grasping her soft cotton shorts. Kim cradled my face with her hands as she slipped her tongue between my lips. I groaned as Kim pulled away from me. She giggled childishly as she sat up and straddled my hips. I stared up at her as she reached down and began tugging on my t-shirt. I lifted up a bit and Kim pulled my t-shirt off of me. She sank her head and kissed my neck. I felt her teeth graze against my skin as she moved to my chest. I held Kim's hair away from her face, behind her ear, and watched as she stuck out her tongue and circled it around my nipple. She kissed her way over to my other nipple then began moving down.

I raised my hips and Kim pulled my khaki shorts down to my ankles. She was laid on the floor, on her stomach, between my outstretched legs. We both directed our gaze to my groin, my erection bulging against my navy blue boxer briefs. Kim ran her fingers along the length of my arched shaft, giggling as it twitched under her contact. She stared up at me as she pressed her lips against my erection, then dragged her tongue across the tight cotton confines.

"Mhmm, someone's excited to get free," Kim whispered as my cock twitched again.

I lifted my hips once more as Kim dug her fingers into the waistband of my underwear and peeled them off me. I watched as her eyes brightened at the sight of my sturdy erection. She immediately wrapped her fingers around me and delicately stroked me.

"So nice and smooth," Kim cooed as she wiggled forward and kissed the tip of my penis.

"You like that sweetie?" she whispered.

I moaned in agreement as Kim kissed up and down the length of my shaft. My body shivered when Kim stuck out her tongue and glided it along the base of my shaft. It felt so moist and warm. Kim directed her eyes to me as she circled the tip of my cock with her tongue. What followed next was absolute heaven; Kim slid her mouth down onto me, her lips sealed around my cock.

"Oh god baby, you feel so good," I groaned.

Kim ignored my compliment and slowly bobbed her head up and down. I could feel Kim's tongue drag against the base of my shaft everytime she sucked her way up.

Soon Kim was sliding my cock in and out of her mouth with great speed and I found myself curling my toes, trying to hold off as long as possible.

"Fuck baby, you're so amazing," I moaned.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Kim was slurping up and down, using her hand to stroke me as well.

"Oh god Kimmy! I'm ready!" I managed to grunt.

I lifted my hips off the floor as Kim stroked me hard, leaving her mouth around the tip of my cock.

A few quick strokes was all that was needed, I groaned in delight as I felt my cock explode with my cum. My body was tense as my cock twitched over and over again inside Kim's warm mouth.

"Fuckkk baby!" I groaned.

Kim slid me from her mouth and squeezed my shaft. I watch as a glob of thick cum seeped out of me and Kim eagerly licked it up. Kim gave my cock a couple more licks until I began to deflate. I reached out an arm to her, inviting her to my side. She curled up beside me and we kissed. Kim draped her arm across my chest and we lay there in the warm glow of the nearby fire.

"Fuck baby. . .you wiped me out," I panted, my hot breath filling the air.

Kim looked up to me and smiled,

"I hope not too much, I was hoping for some similar treatment," she teased.

We both giggled,

"Of course sweetie, I'm never too tired for you," I replied.

We laid there a while in each other's arms before I broke the silence,

"You know. . . you seem a little bit overdressed, why don't you help me out and strip for me while I catch my breath?"

Kim smiled at me,

"Oh I don't know, I wouldn't want to spoil you, after all, undressing me is your job," she teased.

"Plleassee baby," I faux pleaded.

"Okay, but let's not make this a habit," Kim joked.

I stretched my naked body out on the floor and got comfortable, bending my elbows and resting my head on my clasped hands.

I stared at Kim as she got up. She planted her feet on either side of my hips, standing right above my crotch. She slowly raised her red cotton t-shirt off her body and tossed it over to the couch. I smiled at the sight of her beautiful petite breasts. Kim ran her palms over her chest, slowing rubbing her pert mounds.

"You're so beautiful baby," I whispered.

Kim blushed slightly and sunk her fingers into the waistband of her black cotton shorts. She pushed them down her waist and let them fall right on my crotch. She stepped out of her shorts and took a step forward. She had her feet on either side of my chest and I stared up at her wonderfully bare pussy. From my vantage point I could see the slickness of her tender pink lips.

"Looks like someone's ready to play some more," Kim giggled.

We both looked down at my crotch; my resurging erection was lifting Kim's cotton shorts off my crotch.

"Maybe in a little while, but right now I want to taste that gorgeous pussy of yours," I firmly stated.

"All rested up are we?" Kim teased.

I joined in her laughter and sprung up to my feet as if to demonstrate my readiness.

I placed my hands on Kim's shoulders and motion for her to lie down.

"I wanna see," she stated as she propped herself up on some cushions.

I smiled and knelt down between Kim's legs. I held onto Kim's legs and stood them up, bending them at the knee, then spread them. I stared down at her beautiful naked body. . .waiting for me.

I grinned and reached a hand out to Kim's face, then stuck out my index finger. I moved my finger to Kim's lips; she eventually got the idea and began to suck on it. When I felt satisfied I pulled my finger from Kim's mouth and lowered it to her crotch. Kim looked on attentively as I placed my finger between her butt cheeks and pressed it against the heat of her anal rosebud. I stared at Kim's face, her mouth agape, as I wiggled my finger, gently easing it into her asshole.

"You're so warm baby," I whispered as I began to slide my finger in and out of Kim's tight opening.

"Mhmm, tight too," I added as I felt Kim briefly squeeze down on me, "Think you can handle two?" I asked.

Kim nodded and I slowly pulled my finger from her. I raised my hand to my face and took my middle finger in my mouth. I licked the length of my finger and lowered my hand back down to Kim. I pressed both my index and middle fingers against Kim's anus and gently pushed. They slid in with ease and I again began sliding my fingers in and out. I watched as Kim brought her hands to her breasts and slowly began to massage them. I smiled at her a final time before I lowered my face to her crotch. I continued easing my fingers in and out of Kim as I began licking her wet lips. She squealed joyously when I pushed my tongue up her flowery folds and pressed it against her slippery nub. I eagerly flicked my tongue back and forth across Kim's clitoris as I began to slide my fingers faster and faster. As I worked my diligent tongue in and around Kim's hot sticky pleasurezone, I felt her hand on the back of my head.

"Ahhhh, fuck! Right there baby!! Mhmmm," she screamed.

I obeyed her instructions and kept attacking her clit with the broad side of my tongue, licking it over and over again. By now, Kim's sweet cream was oozing out of her and she could no longer hold back. She pressed her hips into the air, hard against my face. I continued exploring her warm asshole with my fingers, plunging them hard and fast. I now began sucking on Kim's clit, taking it between my lips.

"OOOHHH FUCKK!! Matty mhmm ahhhhh ahhhh," she cried as I felt her body tremble.

Kim's anus squeezed down firmly around my fingers and I felt her hot juices rush against my face. I sucked on Kim's folds, devouring every tangy delicious drop she had to offer. Kim grasped on to a clump of my hair and pulled tightly. I continued licking and lapping away till she rested her body back down on the floor. I looked up and saw the up and down movements of Kim's stomach, moving in unison with her heavy panting. I gently slipped my fingers from Kim's asshole and heard her groan. I took a few more tender licks of Kim's glistening pussy then looked up to her. Her face was absolutely beaming, her skin flush.

"Come here my love," she cooed, pulling me to her side.

I crawled up to Kim and she pulled my face to hers. Her tongue immediately slipped past my lips and we kissed passionately.

Kim rolled me over and straddled my stomach. I could feel her slick hot wetness rub against my skin as we kissed.

"Mhmm, I love you so much baby," Kim whispered as she bit down on my lip with her teeth. I felt her inching her body back further and further until my erection was pressed against her ass cheeks.

"I love you too my sweet Kimmy," I replied.

Kim reached behind and I felt her grasp onto my penis. She lifted herself and positioned my cock against her cunt.

"You ready for me baby?" Kim teased.

I reached out and held onto Kim's hips,

"Always sweetie," I replied.

Kim sunk down on my cock and we both groaned.

"MHmmm, you feel so good," Kim cooed as she began to lift herself and sink back down.

Kim and I locked our eyes onto each other and stared lovingly at one another as we made love.

I tightened my grip on Kim's hips and began pressing up to meet her downwards motion.

"Ahhh, that's it baby," I grunted.

"Ohh god Matty! You get me so wet!!" Kim cried as he lowered her hand to her vagina, dipping it into her moisture then offering her fingers to me.

I sucked on Kim's fingers as we fucked harder and harder. Kim was now pushing her pussy down onto me with all her force.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

"Me too sweetie!" Kimberly shouted.

A few seconds later, Kim began to scream uncontrollably. She pushed down and remained there, with my cock buried in her. She wiggled her body, grinding her crotch against me as she thrashed around. My cock in the meantime was spasming deep inside her, spewing whatever cum I had left.

Kim collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around her. She carefully eased herself off my shriveled cock and rolled to my side to lay on her back.

"You okay sweetie?" I asked.

"Uh huh, just catching my breath," Kim whimpered.

I leaned in and kissed her on her cheek.

"You wanna sleep out here tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, that sounds nice," she replied.

"Okay, I'll go get some pillows and more blankets."

Kim pulled me back down,

"I'll get em, I have to pee and get cleaned up anyway," she explained.

We lay there for a few more minutes and then I watched Kim walk off to the bedroom.

She returned shortly afterwards carrying two pillows and another blanket and handed them to me.

"Want anything from the kitchen?" She asked.

"Umm, some water please."

"I wore you out huh?" she giggled.

I laughed and set down the pillows. Kim returned and handed me a glass of water. She lay down beside me and opened up the blanket. I drank the cool water in one gulp and set the glass down on the floor near the couch. I joined Kim and crawled beneath the blanket.

"Warm enough?" I asked.

Kim cuddled up next to me, nuzzling her face against my neck,

"Now I am," she replied.

XXXX

The next morning I awoke with Kim asleep on my chest. There was no way I could move without waking up so I lay there for a few minutes. After a while I brushed my hand softly against her cheek,

"Baby, it's time to wake up," I whispered.

I watched as her eyes slowly fluttered then opened,

"Five more minutes," she complained.

"But it's such a beautiful day outside," I tempted.

"Five minutes," Kim repeated.

I chuckled and gently raised her off me. Carefully laying Kim down on the blanket, I got up and headed to the bedroom and into the bathroom,

"I'm gonna make breakfast and when I call, you better have that cute butt of yours at the kitchen table," I shouted from the bedroom.

I eventually made my way to the kitchen and quickly whipped up some French toast.

"Babe!. . . .breakfast is ready!" I called from the kitchen.

I took a seat and poured myself some juice and waited for Kim.

It took her a while, but she eventually came strolling into the kitchen.

"There's my cutie pie," I greeted.

"Morning sweetie," she replied.

Kim smiled and walked over to me. She leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips before taking her seat.

"Mmmm these are great babe," she complimented after taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Thanks Kimmy, so what do you want to do today?"

"Well seeing that it's such a nice day we should probably do something outside."

I nodded and took a sip of juice,

"Any ideas?" I asked.

"Maybe a little hike, and a picnic down by the lake?"

"Sounds wonderful," I replied.

Kim and I chatted over breakfast and then I cleared the table.

"Why don't you go shower, I'll do the dishes and pack us a picnic basket."

"Okay babe, see you in a bit," I replied as I walked off towards the bedroom.

I stripped off my boxers and climbed into the shower. The warm water felt great. I lingered longer than usual in the shower then finally switched it off. I slipped on a fresh pair of boxer briefs, a white v-neck and my khaki shorts. After a brief search, I located my flips flops and slid them on. I wandered back into the kitchen to find Kim.

"All set," she stated as she placed a kitchen towel over the basket she had packed up.

She handed me the basket and smiled,

"I'm just gonna hop in the shower, be ready in five minutes," she stated.

I made my way over to the living room and plopped down on the couch. I picked up Kim's laptop and quickly checked my email then did some browsing.

"Ready babe!" Kim announced.

I looked behind me over the couch to see my Kim come skipping out of the bedroom.

She wore a white khaki shorts and a blue cotton button up shortsleeve shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail and she looked amazing.

I stood up and grabbed the basket.

"Wow sweetie, you look really pretty."

"Thanks Matty, are you all set to go?"

"Yup," I replied, holding up the basket to show her.

We made our way outside and down to the lake. We walked past the jetty and over to a track that followed the shoreline of the lake.

Even though it was summer, the weather was cool and crisp, and the wind blowing over the lake felt refreshing.

"So are you excited about your last year of college?"

"I guess, kinda scary though, having to go out and actually get a job. What about you?"

Kim looked to me and smiled,

"I guess I'm a little nervous. Most of my college life I've had you and Summer and Adam. I just feel that once we graduate, everything will change."

I wrapped my free hand around Kim's waist and pulled her over to me,

"Things will be different, but I promise, no matter what happens, I'll be there for you always," I consoled.

I felt Kim hug me tight and we continued our hike.

We walked a little further, over a small hill, then down to a somewhat spacious flat grassy area.

"This looks like a nice place," I suggested.

"Okay, let me have the basket so I can set up," Kim replied, taking the straw basket from me.

I watched her dig around and retrieve a large green blanket. As she spread the blanket on the floor, Kim looked over to me,

"Make yourself useful and open the wine," she jested.

"Wine?"

"Uh huh, in the basket, there should be some plastic cups as well."

"Wow babe, you really went all out huh?"

We both chuckled.

I popped the wine and Kim continued to set up the picnic, very meticulously, as was her nature. We both slipped off our flip flops and sat next to eachother in the middle of the blanket. Kim took a sip of wine and held up a container of grapes to me. I took a handful and fed one to Kim. We sat and chatted, nibbling on all the finger foods Kimberly had packed; potato chips, apple slices, celery sticks, and chocolate kisses. We then had some mini grilled cheese sandwiches Kim and prepared.

As I packed up the empty containers, Kim lay down on her back. I joined her, laying perpendicular to her body, resting my head on her chest. Kim ran her hand through my hair and I closed my eyes, feeling the warm sun on my face. I turned my head, resting my cheek against Kim's breasts and looked up to her face. I just stared at her and she smiled,

"What are you staring at?" she questioned.

"Nothing," I whispered.

Kim shook her head and went back to looking at the sky. A few seconds later she looked down and found me still staring up at her,

"What?!" she insisted.

I smiled,

"Well missy, if you must know," I began to say before getting up and placing my face right above Kim's, "I was just thinking to myself, that you have the cutest little nose I have ever seen," I explained before leaning in and pressing my lips against the tip of Kim's nose.

Kim giggled and held my face in her hands.

We stared into each other's eyes,

"What else?" she asked,

"What else?" I replied.

"Yeah," she confirmed.

"Hmm," I pondered before moving to Kim's feet, "Well, you have the cutest little toes," I answered, before raising Kim's dainty feet and kissing her toes.

Again she giggled. She tried pulling her feet from me as she laughed but I kept a firm grasp on her ankles and mischievously tickled the soles of her feet with my nose. I finally relented and set down Kim's feet. I now trailed a single finger up Kim's smooth firm legs, all the way up to her thigh. I let my palm rest against Kim's warm inner thigh and used my other hand to roll up her shirt just a little. I looked down at Kim's flat stomach, admiring her creamy taut skin,

"And this bellybutton has got to be the most adorable I've ever seen," I stated before lowering my head and kissing Kim's bellybutton. I swirled my tongue around the tiny opening and felt Kim's tummy quiver beneath me as she squealed with laughter. I placed a final kiss on Kim's stomach then looked up at her. She was lifting her head, propping herself up with her elbows planted on the floor, watching everything I did. I pulled my hand from Kim's thigh and moved up a little. Kim grinned at me as I undid just the first two buttons of her shirt. I dragged a single finger up and down between Kim's breasts, feeling the tiny goosebumps on her skin that had sprung up as a chilly wind blew by. I slid a hand in Kim's shirt and cupped her breast over her petite neon blue bra. I brushed the face of my thumb back and forth over the soft fabric of Kim's bra, feeling the development of a small bump that was her nipple becoming erect.