Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
516 Followers

"Coffee has you wired huh?" I quietly chuckled to myself.

I carefully lifted Kim off me and caringly laid her down, resting her head softly down on her pillow. I made sure she was all covered up then switched off the television, before lying down beside her.

XXXX

I awoke the next morning to the glorious sensation of Kim gently rubbing her ass against my morning wood. I slowly opened my eyes, and leaned over to kiss the back of Kim's neck. My lips only made contact with her warm skin for a few seconds, only to have her pull away from me and stroll off to the bathroom,

"Babe! You're just gonna leave me here like this?" I playfully scolded.

"Sorry sweetie, gotta pee!" Kim yelled from the bathroom.

I smiled to myself and stretched my arms and legs. I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Kim, sitting on the toilet, smiled up at me shyly as I walked over to the sink. I winked at her and picked up my toothbrush. Kim finished up and flushed, then joined me as I brushed my teeth.

We had a light breakfast, then went for a swim in the lake.

We returned to the house and changed clothes, then just lounged around, relaxing for the rest of the day. Kim whipped up some sandwiches for lunch, and we ate the bar-b-que leftovers for dinner. Approaching ten pm, Kim and I found ourselves out in the living room, on the couch infront of a fire.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, why don't you see about putting out the fire, then you can shower and we can go to bed," Kim announced as she stood up and walked off.

I stretched out on the couch and finished up an email I was sending to Adam, then tended to the fire. Kim emerged about fifteen minutes later in a bathrobe,

"Shower's free babe," she informed.

As I walked past her to go to the bedroom, Kim held my hand and stopped me. She tiptoed to position her mouth near my ear,

"When you're done with your shower, don't get dressed, just come to the bedroom," she sultrily whispered.

Kim smiled deviously at me as I walked off.

I quickly hopped in the shower and washed my body. Stepping out, I dried my skin and brushed my teeth. With my towel wrapped around my waist, I walked out into the bedroom. Kim was there waiting for me, sitting on the bed, still in her robe. She had turned down the lights a little, setting a somewhat romantic mood. When she saw me, Kim stood up and walked over. She lowered her hand to my waist and pulled my towel from me, dropping it on the floor.

"Go to the bed and lie down," she instructed.

I obeyed and walked over to the bed. I noticed the bed was stripped bare, just a single pillow and white sheet. I lay down and rested my head on the pillow, awaiting Kim. She walked over and picked up four strips of cloth that were on the dresser table, somehow they had gone unnoticed in the dim light.

"What are those for?" I questioned.

Kim turned to me and smiled,

"Do you trust me baby?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Good," she replied as she walked over to me.

I watched Kim tie a loop in one of the cloth strips. She then picked my hand up and slipped it through the loop and fastened it tightly, but not so tight as to cut off any circulation. I finally got the idea when she tied the cloth to one corner of the bedpost. She repeated this for my other hand, and my ankles. By the time she was done, I was completely immobilized except for my neck which I could move just a bit. Kim stood at the end of the bed and stared up at my naked body. She grinned as she undid the belt on her robe and let it fall to the floor. I stretched my neck forward to get a good view, and what a view it was. Kim wore an incredibly sexy midnight blue babydoll with matching panties. The top was a flowing see through frilly mesh body that hung off a lace embroidered bra. The babydoll hung down to Kim's thighs but because it was see through I could see the matching panties. Kim did a spin for me and I saw that it was infact a matching thong.

Kim walked over to her bag and retrieved something. Only when she returned infront of me could I make out what it was. She held a slender plastic stick, about twelve inches long, that had white long feathers attached to the tip.

"Somebody's been doing some shopping," I mused.

Kim smiled and crawled onto the bed. She remained on all fours on the bed, between my widely spread legs. Kim held one end of the stick and lowered the feathered end to my crotch, teasingly swiping the feathers against my, up to now, softened penis. The touch was a mix of tickling and eroticism. Kim smiled in delight as she watched my manhood stir to life.

"Mhmmm, there's my big boy," Kimberly cooed as my erection grew to its full potential.

Kim now dragged the feathers up and down my length, smiling to herself as my cock twitched in response to her teasing touch. I wiggled my bound body, demonstrating to Kim that she was having the desired effect. Kim lowered the stick, letting it brush against my balls, then my inner thighs. While I didn't expect it, the feel of the ticklish feathers on my thigh felt surprisingly arousing. Kim smiled and moved the feathers slowly up my body, across my chest then against my face.

"You like my new toy?" Kim whispered.

"Yup, I can't wait to use it on you," I replied.

"Mhmm, maybe another time," Kim teased.

After a few more minutes of playing with the feathers against my face, Kim straddled my chest, facing away from me. I stared at the wonderful view that was her petite round ass. Kim looked over her shoulder down at me and raised her babydoll a little, offering me an unobstructed view of her soft cheeks. She leaned forward and I stared at the thin blue line of material that ran between her buttcheeks. The string of the thong did little to obstruct the view of Kimberly's pink crinkled asshole.

"See something back there that you like?" Kim asked.

I grunted in response and Kim giggled. Kim lowered her mouth to my crotch and I felt her warm breath against my cock. I wriggled my body again and pulled on my hand restraints as I again felt the teasing feathers on my throbbing erection. Kim continued teasing me with her toy as I laid there unable to do a thing but stare at her winking asshole.

She finally set down the feather stick and I felt her kiss the tip of my penis. The kiss lasted just a second before she giggled and quickly pulled away. Kimberly spun around and straddled my thighs. She leaned down and kissed my mouth. I struggled to raise my head, trying to press my face against hers before she agonizingly pulled away.

"Ahh fuck baby," I groaned.

Kim only giggled,

"Okay I'll let you have a little bit of fun...just a little," she teased.

Kim eased her body forward and pressed the crotch of her panties against my cock. Kim pressed my cock against my stomach with her pussy, slowly grinding against me. It felt so wonderful; I could feel Kim's warmness even through her panties. After about a minute, Kim halted her grinding, but remained on me, pinning my cock down with her pussy. I watched as she reached behind her and presumably undo a clasp, then lifted her babydoll off of her body. Kim threw the frilly garment onto the floor then leaned down to me, hanging her breasts right over my face. I struggled with all my might to raise my face to Kim's breasts but she mischievously kept them out of reach. Finally Kim gave in and leaned down a bit more and I kissed her warm skin. Kim moved to the right, allowing me to take her breast in my mouth. I licked and sucked on her nipple and she moaned in response. Kim resumed grinding against my trapped penis and shifted to the left so I could attend to her other breast.

After a few joyous minutes, Kim again halted her movements and sat up.

"My turn," she cooed as she leaned in again, this time, lowering her face to my chest. I pressed my head back against the pillow and shut my eyes tight as I felt Kim's mouth on my nipple. She swirled her tongue around my hard nipple then dragged her teeth across it.

"Mmm Kimmie, you're such a temptress," I groaned.

I heard Kim giggle before she moved to my other nipple.

Kim kissed her way down my stomach, then my abdomen.

I thought she would give some attention to my aching cock, but she mischievously worked her way around it, kissing my hip bone, then my thighs.

"Fuck Kimmy," I groaned, "Just know that payback is gonna be a bitch," I warned.

Kim looked up at me and smiled,

"I know, but tonight. . .you're all mine," she teased.

With that, Kim scooted up till she was sitting on my chest. She lowered her hand and pulled her panties to the side. I swear my cock throbbed harder at the sight of Kim's glistening cunt.

Kim raised herself then lowered her pussy onto my waiting mouth. I heard her groan as I delved my tongue into her sopping vagina. I pressed my tongue into Kim and wiggled it around. After a few seconds, Kim lowered herself a little more so my tongue could lash against the shimmering pearl that was her clit.

"Mhmmm, fuck, that's it baby," Kimberly moaned.

I sucked on Kim's clitoris till I felt her warm creamy juices drip onto my face.

"Mhmmm, yes baby yes!!!" she cried as I felt her body shudder above me.

Kim's cries filled the room, gradually dying down as her orgasm subsided. She pulled her cunt from my face, then leaned down on licked my lips which were covered in her juices.

"Okay, I think you've earned a true reward," Kimberly panted.

I watched as she shimmied her way down my body, finally settling over my crotch.

"I think you might like this view a little better," Kim stated before spinning around to face away from me.

Kim looked over her shoulder and down at me. I watched in delight as she held out her palm, and spat down onto it. Kim lowered her hand, pulled her thong to the side and began rubbing her saliva against her asshole; it was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen her do. I was so excited when she grabbed my throbbing cock and pressed it against her tight puckered asshole. Kim gave me a final smile then faced forward. I felt her slowly easing her tight anus down onto me and watched in amazement as my cock stretched her crinkled skin.

"Ohh god baby you're the best," I moaned as Kim took half of my cock in her ass.

She paused and I could hear her breathing, then in one motion, she pressed herself down and accepted my entire cock in her extremely tight butthole.

"Ahhhh fuck," I heard Kim groan.

Kim sat there with my cock in her for a few seconds, then began moving her butt up and down. Kim's ass was so tight and warm, every time I entered her felt incredible. I tried my best I raise my hips to thrust into Kim as she slammed herself down onto me.

"Ahhhh fuck Matt, you feel so big!" Kim moaned.

I couldn't last much longer, all Kim's teasing had really driven me to the edge much faster than usual,

"I'm gonna cum Kimmy!" I grunted.

"Go ahead baby, cum in me!" she cried.

I pressed my hips up against Kim and let myself go,

"AHHHHH mhmm gahhhhh," I bellowed as my cock pulsated, filling Kim's asshole with my seed.

I felt Kim's anus contracting around my cock, milking my shaft.

"Mhmm that's it baby," she cooed.

After a few seconds, Kim felt me relax back onto the bed and she eased off of me. She turned around and lay against my stomach.

"That was amazing," I panted.

"It wasn't' too much teasing?" Kim asked.

"No, it was all worth it," I replied.

"Well in that case, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Kim smiled.

We lay there for a few minutes.

I began to feel a wet warm dripping on my thigh and looked down at Kim,

"Hey you better untie me so we can go get cleaned up, I think you're leaking," I smiled.

Kim almost blushed then stood up and began untying my hands. As she turned and started untying my ankles, I noticed my spunk running down Kim's thighs and smiled.

Once free Kim and I took a quick shower and returned to the bedroom. We changed the sheets and then climbed into bed. We were pretty exhausted and fell asleep in about ten minutes.

XXXX

The next morning I awoke to the sound of the toilet flushing. I rolled over and watched as Kim walked out of the bathroom and back into bed. I noticed she had a somewhat disconcerted look on her face.

"Morning baby, everything okay?" I asked

"Uh huh, I got my period this morning and I'm having some cramps, I'm actually a day early" she whimpered as she curled up under the covers.

"Aw, is there anything you need or I can do?" I asked as I lightly brushed my hand against her face.

"No thanks sweetie, I'm fine for now."

"Okay, well you just relax, I'll get our stuff packed up and let you know when I'm done," I replied. I leaned over and kissed Kim on the forehead before heading into the bathroom.

I had a quick breakfast, OJ and toast, and got started on packing up the car. It took about an hour but I was finally done. I made a quick scan of the house to make sure we weren't forgetting anything then went to get Kim. She had just taken a shower and I threw her dirty clothes in the one suitcase I left out.

"Feeling any better babe?" I asked.

"A little," she replied.

"Do you want anything to eat before we head out?"

"No, I think I'll be fine till lunch," Kim replied.

I grabbed the suitcase and Kim and I walked out to the car. I drove out to the main road and stopped five minutes later at the office to drop of the keys. When I got back to the car I saw Kim taking an advil.

Kim and I had been driving all day, stopping only three times, once for lunch, and twice for bathroom breaks. It was a relief when we decided to call it a night and find a motel. Kim used her phone and found a nice place to stay that wasn't too expensive but that also wasn't too run down.

"Ohh could you just pull in this Walgreens for a quick second, I need to get some tampons," Kim asked.

I pulled into the Walgreens parking lot and pulled into a space. Kim was about to unbuckle her seat belt when I stopped her,

"It's fine, I'll get them," I stated.

"You really don't have to babe," she began to say.

"Just wait right here, I'll be back in a sec," I interrupted.

"Do you know what kind?" she asked.

I smiled at Kim,

"Baby, we've been together for more than two years, I've seen enough tampon boxes at your place, and my place for that matter, to know what you use," I assured her.

Kim returned my smile and I stepped out of the car.

I entered the convenience store and located the feminine products aisle. I scanned the shelves till I spotted the box that I recognized to be Kimberly's preferred brand. I made my way over to the checkout counter and set the box down. The middle aged African American man behind the counter scanned the box and I paid him. We both exchanged a knowing smile as he placed the box in a plastic bag and handed it to me. I returned to the car and handed the bag to Kim,

"Thanks baby," she cooed.

I drove another five minutes to the motel and pulled up to the lobby. I quickly hopped out the car and booked us a room. With keycard in hand, I parked the car and Kim and I headed to the room. Kim immediately crawled into bed.

"You want anything for dinner babe?" I asked.

"No thanks," she replied from under the covers.

"Okay, I'm gonna take a quick shower," I informed her.

I quickly showered and decided to draw a bath for Kim.

I got dressed and went out to the room to get Kim,

"Babe, I've just run you a warm bath," I whispered as I sat on the bed and gently pulled the covers off Kim's head.

"Thanks Matty," she replied as she smiled up at me. I watched as Kim crawled out of bed and made her way over to the bathroom. I dug through our suitcase and pulled out some clothes for Kim, soft cotton panties, one of my oversized t-shirts and her grey track pants. I laid the clothes out on the bed where I knew Kim would see it and made my way across the street where there was a grocery.

When I returned, Kim was lying in bed watching television, dressed in the clothes I left her.

"Where'd you go baby?" she asked.

I smiled and held up the plastic grocery bag. I walked over and pulled out a pint of rocky road and a plastic spoon.

"My favorite!" Kim beamed, "You're such a sweetie, get in here," she instructed, holding the covers open for me. I switched off the lights and climbed into bed. Kim snuggled up against me and I opened the ice cream and fed her a spoonful.

"MHMmm, this is exactly what I needed babe," Kim stated.

I ate a spoonful of the icecream then fed Kim another.

We watched a little television and ate icecream still the pint was over.

"You ready for bed?" I asked.

"Yup," Kim replied as she switched off the television.

Kim made a quick trip to the bathroom to brush her teeth and I did the same after she was done.

As we lay in bed, Kim wiggled her nose against mine.

It tickled so naturally I giggled,

"What was that about," I chuckled.

"No reason, just felt like doing that," she replied.

"You are too cute," I retorted.

Kim giggled and did it again.

She placed her palm against my face,

"I had the best time these past couple days," she stated.

"Me too baby," I replied before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

XXXX

End CH06.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this installment. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Although I haven't started work on CH07, I do plan on writing it. I think I might skip ahead a year to life after college which will hopefully open up more story avenues to explore.

smithE101
smithE101
516 Followers