All Comments on 'Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 07'

by smithE101

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jaqi1978jaqi1978over 11 years ago
Observation

I really like your story, the only things I wonder about, Is I thought Matt was going to propose to Kimmy. I also wonder why we don't hear Summer talking more about her sex life with Adam to Kimmy, I am sure they have issues along the way also. I would also think that Kimmy and Summer would be talking more, comparing notes. Does Kimmy and Summer never see each other naked? I mean, I am a little older (33) than them probably, and times have changed a little, but believe me I would notice if my roommate changed her style down there, got a tattoo, or a piercing. I mean for one thing she would tell me and be up or down about it. I also wonder and hope Kimmy tells Matt more about her ex, I think there is more problems there than we know yet.

I think Kimmy also wants to know more about Matt's exes and also flings. Maybe they need a good game of truth or dare. Kimmy has a bit of a wild streak and I am surprised that she hasn't done some more. She did go out without her panties already.

smithE101smithE101over 11 years agoAuthor
hmmm

thanks for the suggestions. I'm currently in the middle of ch8, which is coming along slowly, and will definitely have your advice in mind as i write. The intent is to eventually get these two hitched, which will probably be the final or closing chapters....i'm either going to end it at ch10 or ch15 depending on feedback i get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous