Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers

"I love feeling you inside me," I whispered.

Matt smiled and returned my kiss.

We lay for a few seconds just kissing, Matt throbbing inside me. Eventually, Matt began to gently thrust his hips, his cock sliding in and out of my slick folds.

"God Kimmy, you feel so good," Matt whispered into my ear.

I smiled to myself and nibbled on Matt's earlobe. Matt had wrapped his arms around my back, over my shirt which was still on, and hugged me tight. I could feel him lifting his hips off the bed and pushing deep into me, his cock was so hard and my pussy so moist, he glided in and out with ease. As Matt's hardened nipples dug into my skin, and mine his, I released his earlobe from between my teeth and kissed his cheek, making my way to his lips. Matt's breath on my face was so warm, it felt so carnal. I began to whimper lightly as I pushed my hips down to meet Matt's thrusts.

"Ohh fuck Matt, I'm gonna cum," I cried.

Matt slid his hands down to my ass. He gripped me tight and pulled me down hard on his cock over and over again, it felt amazing. A few seconds later, I bit down on my lower lip and felt my orgasm spasm throughout my body.

"Fuck baby! Oh god yesss," I moaned as I pressed my forehead against Matt's chest.

I kissed his chest over and over again as he continued driving his cock up into me. Matt began to breathe heavier and eventually began grunting, I knew he was close to his climax. I raised my head and pressed it against his. Staring deeply into Matt's eyes, I watched as his face contorted and he groaned aloud. Matt pushed hard into me and I felt his warm cum against my insides.

"Mhmmm, yes baby," I cooed as I kissed Matt's cheek.

Matt raised his hands from my butt back up to around my body and hugged me tight. We kissed lightly and savored the afterglow of our passion.

After a quick cleanup in the bathroom, Matt and I got dressed in our warm clothes and found our way back into bed.

"Ahhhhh! Babe! Your toes are freezing!" a startled Matt announced.

His surprise caused me to giggle. Unaware how cold my feet were, I had begun rubbing Matt's legs with the soles of my feet.

"Want me to get you some socks?" Matt asked.

"Sure babe, thanks, and I'm sorry," I giggled.

Raising the blanket, Matt crawled out of bed and made his way over to our suitcase. He returned shortly afterwards and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Over here," he stated, slapping his palm against his lap.

I chuckled and set my feet down onto Matt's laps. Matt held my right foot up and slid on one side of my red cotton socks. After doing the left, he pinched my toes playfully then proceeded to climb back into bed,

"There, now you can rub my legs all you want," he teased.

XXXX

The next morning found me sat on the floor of the bathroom, my arms clinging to the cold porcelain of the toilet bowl. As I hung my head over the bowl, the nauseous feeling in my stomach surged in me once more and I began puking. Apparently, my absence had awoken Matt. He joined me in the bathroom and sat beside me on the floor. Without a word, he held my hair back and soothingly rubbed my back. There was another surge of nausea but this time I didn't puke, just dry heaved.

"I think that's it for now," I murmured as I wiped my mouth.

"Okay baby, up we go," Matt replied as he helped me to my feet.

He stayed by my side as I washed out my mouth then he helped me back into bed.

"Feeling better?" Matt asked as he tucked me into bed.

I nodded.

"I'm gonna get you something for breakfast," he stated before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then out to the kitchen.

About ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Summer let herself in and walked over to me carrying a serving tray.

"Hey hun, Matt sent me in with some breakfast. He and Adam took off to the pharmacy to see if they could get something for you for the morning sickness."

Summer sat at my side and set the tray down in my lap. I looked down; it was half a bagel and a small glass of orange juice. I took a sip of juice and nibbled at the bagel.

"Was it really bad?"

"It was bearable, but I hope it's not every morning," I replied.

Summer sat with me while I finished up with breakfast then took the tray out to the kitchen.

After breakfast I was feeling much better. By the time Adam and Matt returned, I was up and about with Summer.

"Hey babe, feeling better?" Matt greeted.

"Lots honey," I replied.

"Great. Well the pharmacist gave me these, they're over the counter and he said they're approved for pregnant women for morning sickness. Just take one in the morning and it should help a little."

Matt handed me a bottle of pills and I quickly scanned the label,

"Thanks Matty, and thanks Adam for keeping him company," I replied.

"Don't mention it Kim," Adam chirped as he poured himself some cereal.

We sat around while Adam and Matt had their breakfast then tried to decide what to do the rest of the day.

After much discussion, I finally convinced the trio that we could indeed go skiing and that I didn't mind just sitting out the day and watching them. I really didn't want to be the reason they couldn't have their fun so I insisted and they finally gave in.

We got ready and made our way over to the slopes.

"Way to go baby!!" I cheered from a nearby bench as Matt whizzed past me.

Adam and Summer were close behind him, the couple moving together.

The air was crisp and clean and the sky cloudless and blue. The cool air felt great and I really didn't mind sitting and people watching. After about an hour though, I let Summer know I was heading into the resort to use the bathroom and I might sit by the fire for a while to get warmed up. I made sure to tell her to let the guys know that they should stay as long as they wanted and I was fine.

About twenty minutes had gone by. I was comfortably curled up in front of a roaring fire, on a couch in the skiing resort's lobby.

"Hey babe, feeling okay?" Matt asked, surprising me from behind.

I turned around and saw Matt standing with two steaming mugs.

"Hi hun, got tired?" I asked as he sat down next to me and handed me a cup of what I soon learned was hot chocolate.

"Nah, it just wasn't fun hearing you laugh when I fell over," he smiled as he scooted closer to me.

"What about Adam and Summer?"

"Ohh, they're still out there, I told them to take their time and have fun," Matt replied.

"Good," I responded as I took a sip of hot chocolate.

"So you're not feeling sick or anything?" Matt inquired.

"No babe, I'm feeling fine" I assured him.

Matt and I sat and chatted, sipping on our hot drinks.

"Jaime! No!!"

Matt and I turned our heads to the left and watched as a little blonde haired toddler looked back at his mother. He was standing in front of a Christmas tree with an outstretched hand.

I smiled gleefully at Matt then back over to the child who had stopped dead in his tracks after his mother's warning.

"Come on son," the boy's father caringly stated before walking over and lifting the child into his arms then heading back over to the check-in desk, smiling at Matt and myself as he made his way.

"He's so cute," I whispered to Matt as I turned my head to see the boy smile at me, "Do you think we'll be good parents?" I asked.

"I think you're going to be an excellent mom Kimmy," Matt replied.

"Thanks dear, I can't wait to have your child," I murmured as I held Matt's hand over my stomach.

Matt kissed my cheek and we went back to our hot chocolates.

Adam and Summer came waltzing in about forty minutes later. They sat with us a while, both looking exhausted, then we decided to head to the cabin. We picked up something for dinner then totally pigged out in the dining room as soon as we got back.

"Does anyone want the last one?" Summer asked as she reached over and scooped up the last of the wantons, smiling as she stuffed it in her mouth.

Matt and Adam kindly stood up and tended to the dishes while Summer and I showered then occupied the couch and searched for a movie to watch.

After the boys showered, they joined Summer and me in the living room, taking their place at our sides as we started up a movie. Summer and I decided not to be mean to the guys and selected a comedy.

XXXX

I was awoken by Matt gently caressing my face,

"Did I fall asleep?" I groggily asked.

"Just for a little bit babe, the movie just ended, come one, let's go to bed," Matt whispered.

I looked over and saw both Summer and Adam asleep in each other's arms,

"Should we wake them?"

"Nah, they'll be fine," Matt replied as he held my hand and we walked off to our room.

We crawled into bed and I cuddled up close to Matt, relishing the warmth of his body as I fell quickly back to sleep.

The next morning I awoke with Matt spooning me, his arm draped over my body. I smiled to myself as I felt his morning wood, snugly pressed along the crack of my bum. I stifled my giggles as I wiggled myself against Matt's groin. It didn't take long for him to be awakened as I felt him kiss the back of my neck,

"I take it you're not feeling sick this morning?" I heard him whisper.

"Nope, not yet at least," I replied before reaching behind and feeling Matt's erection though his pajama pants.

I continued rubbing myself against Matt and he slowly kissed his way from the back of my neck to the side of my face. As Matt kissed my cheek, I felt him tugging on my long-sleeved cotton shirt. I closed my eyes and enjoyed Matt's tender touch. He made quick work of my top, lifting the thick soft garment up my body and over my head. It was so chilly, my nipples were instantly erect. Matt held me closer to him, as he let his hand travel up my stomach, finally arriving at my waiting breasts. His fingers were cold to the touch but I didn't let him know, instead swallowing my squeals as he played with my nipples. After a few minutes, Matt's hands were all warmed up and his touch felt amazing. He moved his hands to the waistband of my pink sweat pants and, together with my cotton panties, began pushing them down my thighs. Shuffling my feet, I kicked my pants and underwear around my ankles and off my body.

Matt moved from behind me and rolled me over onto my back. He was considerate enough to cover us both with the thick blanket seeing that I was completely naked and it was near freezing outside. Completely covered with the thick red blanket, Matt rolled onto me and lowered his lips to mine. After a few brief kisses, Matt tilted my head back and lowered his mouth to my neck. His lips were so soft. I sighed softly as Matt took his time, tenderly kissing my neck, slowly moving to my chest. Matt planted soft pecks on the curves of my breasts then finally took my left nipping into his mouth, sucking on it then flicking his tongue back and forth against it. He gave my other nipple the same treatment then kissed his way back over to the left. After another set of brief kisses, Matt began kissing his way down my body.

I giggled as Matt paused over my stomach, tickling me with his tongue. He soon turned delicate though, planting soft passionate kisses against my taut tummy. Matt moved further south till he was between my thighs. I felt his palms gently stroking my thighs, then his lips planting soft kisses against my inner thighs. Finally, I felt Matt's warm breath against the lips of my pussy. I smiled to myself and lay comfortably as Matt's tongue lightly trailed the length of my lips. He licked up and down several times before settling his mouth at my clit, rubbing his tongue against my sensitive nub. Hopefully my moans would be muffled by the blanket I thought to myself, as Matt's effective tongue became more intensive. I felt Matt's tongue move briefly down to my opening, delving deep then moving straight back to my clit. As Matt resumed lapping away at my clit, I felt a solitary finger, pressing between my folds, gently making its way into my vagina.

"Ohh god baby," I softly cried, almost squeakily, as Matt squirmed his finger around in my depths.

Matt began slowly sliding his finger in an out of me as he continued the tongue lashing against my clit. My hands had found my breasts as I kneaded my flesh roughly, my orgasm building inside of me. With one hand still massaging my breasts, I raised the other to my face. I pressed my arm across my eyes as I pressed my pelvis up against Matt's face. Moaning constantly now, I turned my head and bit down on the skin of my arm, the fleshy bit between my elbow and shoulder. Finally, I reached my threshold and my body shook with pleasure as a shuddering orgasm spiraled through me.

As my body continued to twitch, Matt moved his mouth from my clit to my opening and I felt him hungrily licking at my folds, slurping on my juices. I had to lightly pull on his hair to get him to come to me. Once we were face to face, I pulled Matt to me, kissing him deeply. We laid there kissing for a few minutes till I gently eased Matt's face from mine,

"Come on, let's head to the bathroom, I think you need to brush your teeth," I teased.

Matt laughed and rolled off me,

"You know. . .I wasn't going to say anything, but seeing that you brought it up, you could do with some mouthwash honey," Matt quipped.

"Baby! It's cute when I tease. When you do it, it's mean," I continued to tease.

We both giggled as we made our way to the bathroom. Matt stood before the toilet and peed while I brushed my teeth. As Matt waited for me to finish with the sink, he stripped himself of his jersey and flannel pajama pants and underwear. After brushing my teeth, Matt took his turn at the sink as I sat beside him on the toilet. He turned to me and smiled as the sound of my stream of urine echoed through the bathroom. I stared up at him and cutely stuck my tongue out at him and watched as he went back to brushing his teeth.

After wiping and flushing, I stepped into the shower and turned on the water, making sure it was nice and warm before stepping beneath the downpour. Matt joined me shortly afterwards and I pulled him in for a kiss,

"Mmmmm, much better," I whispered before we kissed again, water running down our faces.

Matt's throbbing cock between our bodies didn't go unnoticed, and after a couple minutes of passionate kissing, I dropped to the floor, kneeling on the tile floor. Reaching out, I took Matt's dangling penis in my hand and slid him into my mouth. I sucked Matt's cock deep into my mouth then slid him out, then right back in. As water beat down onto my face, I slid my free hand up Matt's thigh, up around back to his butt cheeks. I squeezed Matt's flesh with my hand while I worked my mouth on his cock. Opening my eyes, I directed them up to Matt and saw his head tilted back and his eyes shut tight.

Feeling particularly frisky, I worked my hand between Matt's butt cheeks and began massaging his anus with my fingers. I could almost feel Matt's cock jump in my mouth as I slid a finger into his warm opening. Matt was groaning now, and his cock felt even harder in my mouth as I slid my lips along his shaft. I began moving my mouth faster on Matt, gripping the base of his cock tight with my hand. Squirming my finger around, I pressed gently on what I knew to be Matt's prostate and heard him gasp deeply.

"Ohh god Kimmy, I'm right there!" Matt grunted.

I bobbed my head faster and began massaging Matt's insides with slightly more force. I opened my eyes and saw Matt's hands stretched to either side of him, pressing against the walls of the shower for support. Suddenly, he groaned aloud and I felt his cock spasm in my mouth as he filled my mouth with his warm cum. Matt's anus squeezed down around my finger several times as I continued gently rubbing his prostate, forcing a more than usual amount of cum from him. Matt had risen up on his tiptoes, as he continued to climax, finally coming back down to rest a couple seconds later. I eased my finger out of Matt, then slowly slid his cock from my mouth. I gagged slightly as I swallowed Matt's massive load but luckily I had the onrushing water to help it down. Taking a few seconds to wipe my face, I finally stood up coming face to face with Matt who seemed to still be dazed from his orgasm.

"Liked that?" I asked.

Matt opened his eyes to me and wrapped his arms around my lower waist,

"You're absolutely amazing baby," he panted.

I just giggled at pulled him close for a kiss. After a few seconds we went about washing each other's bodies and rinsing our skin.

Matt and I got dressed and made our way out to the kitchen. Summer and Adam weren't up yet so we got started on breakfast.

As Matt made himself coffee and poured me some juice, I finished up making a batch of pancakes. Summer came walking into the kitchen, still a little half asleep,

"Morning Sum, I see you guys made it to your room eventually," I greeted.

Summer looked over to the living room where a blanket was still strewn on the couch, then turned to Matt and me,

"Adam must have moved me, all I remember is falling asleep in the living room and waking up in our room," she replied as she helped herself to some coffee.

"Is Adam coming out for breakfast?" Matt asked as he set some plates out on the table.

"Yeah, he's up, just using the bathroom," Summer informed.

A couple minutes later, Adam emerged. He walked over and embraced Summer from behind, kissing her on the shoulder,

"Morning guys," he warmly greeted.

"Hey Adam, just in time for breakfast," I announced as I set the stack of pancakes down in the center of the dining table.

XXXX

The next couple days were wonderful and spent mostly in the same way; relaxing and enjoying the company of our friends. It was quite sad saying goodbye to Summer and Adam, Summer especially. We must have hugged for five minutes in the airport terminal as we said our goodbyes.

When Matt and I landed, we took a cab straight to my parent's house. I was so excited to tell them the big news. Mom had a wonderful lunch waiting and halfway through the meal, I took Matthew's hand and we told them. They were so happy for us. My mother almost leapt out of her chair to hug me while Matt and my dad embraced. We chatted for a bit after lunch, mostly my mom and me making baby plans. After about an hour, Matt and I were ready to head home, we actually had a doctor's appointment in a little while. We got to our apartment and I took a quick shower. Matt was busy unpacking the dirty clothes from our suitcase when I walked into the bedroom in search of some comfy pants,

"Babe, why don't you leave that, I'll do it when we get back," I offered, as I slipped on a pair of black cotton track pants.

"It's fine hun, I'm almost finished anyway," he simply replied.

At the doctor's office, I was checked in pretty quickly and seen by the doctor in a reasonable amount of time. The visit wasn't as daunting as I expected, just some simple tests; blood pressure, weight, urine sample to confirm the pregnancy etc. After taking some family history and filling out a bunch of paper work the doc said we were free to go. We were informed that at my next visit, we would be doing my first ultrasound; Matt and I were so excited. On the way home, Matt picked up a pizza for dinner and we popped into a pharmacy to pick up the prenatal vitamins the doctor had prescribed.

When we got home, I began to get that dreaded nauseous feeling. I let Matt know then headed straight to bed. He tried to get me to eat something but I wasn't having it. About an hour later, Matt came in with a cup of tea. I sat up and sipped it, mostly to set his mind at ease. Seeing that I only managed half a cup of tea, Matt sat on the bed and turned to me,

"What can I do baby?" he humbly asked.

I looked at his somber face, not knowing what to tell him.

smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers