Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you just hold me?" I requested.

"Sure," he softly replied before crawling over behind me.

We both lay down and Matt wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me near to him. We lay there silent; I felt so comforted and actually began feeling a little better.

XXXX

I smiled proudly as I stuck the image of the ultrasound to the fridge door. I whipped out my phone and immediately called up Summer,

"Hey Kimmy, how'd it go?"

"Great Sum. . . .it's a girl!!" I yelled.

We both squealed delightfully, the smile on my face almost aching since I'd been smiling since Matt and I left the doctor's office. It was our third visit and such a special one.

"I would have called sooner but I was on the phone with my mom the whole drive back," I explained.

"Oh my god Kimmy, this is so exciting. I can start buying little baby dresses for that little princess huh?"

"Summer, please don't go overboard," I lightly warned.

"You know me Kim, I can't help myself."

I smiled and sighed to myself, it was such a warm feeling knowing how much this child was already loved.

Matt came in and I handed him the phone. He and Summer chatted for a bit then her turned her back over to me.

After lunch, I was taking a rest on the couch while Matt finished up some paperwork for work. About an hour later he came in and found me stretched out on the couch. Sitting on the edge of the couch, Matt laid his hand on my stomach. The baby bump had already begun to show. Matt slid his hand across my rounded tummy, finally coming to rest over my belly button.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

It had become a regular occurrence now, Matt always asking how I was feeling. I nodded and laid my hand on his.

"So I guess we can go ahead and start painting the baby room now that we know what color we can use. And by we, I mean you," I teased.

"Yup, that's our project for this weekend, I'll paint and you can come up with baby names," Matt smiled in reply.

That Saturday, Matt was up early. He made a trip to home depot and picked up all the painting supplies. I was reading an introductory parenting book, sometimes aloud so Matt could hear, as he went to work painting the guest room which would soon become a baby room. Sitting on a rocking chair near the open window, there was a nice cool breeze blowing, making for perfect working conditions for Matt.

"How about Ashley?" Matt asked as he finished up one wall.

"Nahh, Kristen?" I suggested.

"Hmmm, maybe, what about Lisa?"

"Nope, I have to use my veto here, never liked the name Lisa," I giggled.

Matt and I went on like this for a while, tossing names back and forth, making a list of "maybes" and "absolutely nots."

"What about your mom's name?" I asked Matt as he took a break after getting another wall done.

"Abigail?"

"Yeah, Abigail. . . .Abby, I like that," I replied genuinely.

"Matty, Kimmy, and Abby huh?" Matt smiled, "If you like it then so do I, but please don't feel obligated," he went on to say.

"No, I really like it a lot, Abigail Cole, it's perfect," I replied.

"Okay then, that settles it."

Matt went back to the other walls and I picked back up the baby book.

"Okay, all done!" Matt announced.

I looked up from my book and around at the newly painted room. The lavender paint looked great,

"Great job on the color babe," I complimented after being a bit skeptical when Matt had first suggested lavender.

Matt walked over and sat on the floor in front of me. I lifted my legs over his shoulders and set them down to rest against Matt's chest.

"So what's next? We have to set up the crib and changing table," Matt stated as he rubbed my legs.

I stared over to the corner of the room to the items still in the box. The crib came courtesy of Matt's sister Maggie, and the changing table was from Adam and Summer, both were disappointed to miss my baby shower but promised to come down to Miami once I'd given birth.

"I think we can leave those till tomorrow," I replied as I played with Matt's hair.

Matt turned around and laid his hands on my stomach. He raised my shirt up over my round tummy and pressed his lips against my skin, near my belly button,

"See Abby, your mom is what we call a procrastinator," he teased.

"Me?! I'm just trying to ease you up, you look totally beat," I replied, "Abby, you should see your daddy, he's all sweaty and messy with paint, it's even in his hair," I went on to tease.

Matt smiled up at me and ran his hand through his hair almost disbelievingly. He kissed my stomach then rolled my shirt back down. He slowly began to crawl up my body, stopping when his face met mine,

"I guess I have to go get cleaned up, I wonder who I can get to come help me," he whispered as he lightly pecked my lips.

I giggled against Matt's lips as I stood up with him. I took his hand and led him off to our bathroom.

XXXX

"Honey, come here," I softly stated.

Matt walked over to me from the bathroom having just brushed his teeth. He lay down and I took his hand and placed it on my seven and a half months pregnant stomach,

"Your little girl is kicking up a storm," I smiled as I pressed my hand against Matt's.

I watched as Matt's eyes lit up,

"Wow, has she been like this all night?"

I nodded then sighed.

Matt laid his head next to my stomach, and rubbed his hand against me,

"Abby, your mommy needs her rest," he cutely whispered.

I placed my hand on Matt's cheek, and prodded him till he moved his face over to mine,

"You know. . .I'm not all that tired, not yet at least," I sultrily said before pulling Matt's face in for a kiss.

"Really?!?" Matt asked.

I fluttered my eyelids and nodded at him affectionately. I understood Matt's astonished reaction; we hadn't been intimate in the past few weeks. Although he was extremely busy with work, it was mostly down to me not being in the mood. Matt never once made me feel guilty though, and took extra good care of me, pampering me and seeing to my every need. For some reason, whether it was the hormones or not, tonight, I was feeling very much in the mood. When I saw the excited look on Matt's face it made me want him even more.

I placed my hand on the back of Matt's neck and pulled his face to mine. His lips were so soft and inviting. We wiggled our tongues playfully against each other while Matt began unbuttoning my light red and white flannel pajama shirt. After the last button, Matt sat up and I helped him out of his white t-shirt. I smiled widely as I watched him shimmy his way out of his boxers, his bouncing erection coming into view. Matt laid his hands on my matching pajama pants and began to ease them off me. I raised my hips and Matt slid the pants along with my green cotton panties off me. Sitting up, I wriggled out of my shirt, tossed it aside, then lay back down.

Matt sat naked on the edge of the bed, staring down at my nude body, my enlarged round tummy with belly button sticking out very much the centerpiece. For some reason, my hands had moved naturally to cover myself, one laid across my breasts, the other my stomach. Matt smiled as he held my wrist in his hand, lifting my arm off my breasts. He kissed my hand gently before laying it at my side. He did the same with my other hand so I now laid bare for him,

"You look so sexy baby," he whispered as he leaned in and kissed my neck.

"Really? With my big ole belly?" I teased, digging my fingers through the curls of Matt's hair.

He moved his kisses to my face, then lips,

"Seriously hun, you've never looked more beautiful," he murmured.

Matt's hand slid over my stomach, up one side and down the other, then moved to my breasts.

"Mhmmm, I could get used to these," he teased, gently massaging my slightly larger breasts.

"You better get your fill now, cause eventually they'll be itty bitty again," I joked.

We kissed and fondled each other for a bit then we began to yearn for one another.

"Ummm, so how exactly are we doing this?" Matt comically asked, as only he could.

I laughed as I looked down and saw the huge obstacle that was my belly.

"Why don't you lay on your back and I'll get on top of you," I suggested.

Agreeing, Matt rolled over onto his back while I waddled my way to a sitting position. I smiled mischievously while climbing atop Matt. Straddling his hips, I reached below and felt for his cock. I guided him to my opening and eased onto him. As I made my way all the way down onto Matt's cock, I placed my hands on his sides to steady myself.

"Are you okay? I'm not crushing you with my weight am I?" I inquired seeing that I was now sat on Matt with all my weight on him.

"No, not at all babe, I just want to make sure you're comfortable and not stressing or tiring yourself out in that position," Matt replied.

"Mhmmm, well I'm definitely not stressed," I said with a smile as I moved myself around Matt's cock.

Matt placed his hands on my thighs and began thrusting up into me, gently penetrating my folds over and over again.

I did my best to move with Matt, but really, all I could manage were subtle little up and down movements. Matt saw me trying to gyrate myself on him. He rubbed my thighs tenderly,

"It's okay baby, let me do the work," he whispered.

I smiled down at him and let my body be still, savoring the wonderful sensation of Matt's hard cock sliding up into me. Matt moved a hand from my thigh to over my stomach, letting his thumb pass over my protruding belly button. I watched his cutely contorted face as he concentrated on his rhythm.

"Mhmmmm, ohh god baby, that feels so good," I cooed.

"Mhmm, fuck baby, you're so wet," Matt grunted.

I smiled to myself and flipped my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying Matt's thrusting cock. The doctor did mention that because of all the hormones, if Matt and I did have sex, that there was the possibility of more than the usual amount of moistness.

Grinding my pussy against Matt's pelvis, I groaned out loud as my climax hit. It was truly amazing; my entire body tingled with warmness as my vagina spasmed around Matt's still plunging manhood. Soon I wasn't the only one grunting, as Matt clutched my hips and pushed deep into me,

"Fuckkk baby!!" he moaned as he halted his thrusting.

I could feel Matt's cock throb hard inside me as his semen filled me.

Finally we both were still. Unable to move, I remained atop Matt, his cock quickly softening inside me.

"Mhmmm, that was amazing baby," Matt panted.

"I think it's just what I needed," I replied.

"Come here," Matt whispered as he helped me off of him and down onto the bed.

Matt laid me on my back and after making sure I was comfortable, laid down beside me. He laid his hand on my stomach and nuzzled his face against mine,

"Feels like our little girl has gone to sleep," he whispered.

I smiled and placed my palm against my stomach to feel for myself.

After a few minutes, I turned to Matt and smiled almost embarrassingly,

"Babe, I think I'm going to need a little help, I can feel you leaking out of me," I giggled.

Without a word Matt sprung to his feet and was off towards the bathroom. He returned, towel in hand, and gently tended to me. That night, Matt and I fell asleep together, both naked, Matt's arm wrapped around me.

XXXX

Some weeks later, I awoke to a warm damp feeling between my legs. I felt the sheets and found that they were soaked; I knew exactly what had happened.

"Babe. . .babe," I whispered, "Matty, my water just broke."

Matt rolled over and slowly opened his eyes to me. It took him a few seconds to fully wake up, but he quickly got up and began to get dressed.

"Are you feeling okay? Any contractions yet?" he asked as he pulled on his jeans.

"No, not yet," I replied.

Matt helped me out of bed and over to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna call the hospital and get the bags into the car," he informed.

"Okay hun, I'm gonna take a quick shower," I replied.

As I stepped out of the shower and began to dry myself, I felt my first contraction. It felt like a period cramp just slightly more painful and took my breath away. I leaned against the wall for the thirty seconds or so till the pain subsided. After getting dressed, I walked out to the living room. Matt was there waiting,

"Car's all packed. I called your mom, they're meeting us at the hospital," he quickly rattled off as he made his way to my side.

Matt held my hand and we made our way down to the car. When we left my contractions were about ten minutes apart, upon arriving at the hospital they were close to four minutes and considerably longer, almost a minute long.

Matt held me as we walked in and I took a seat in the waiting room while he checked me in with the nurse at the desk. I was incredibly relieved to see my mom and dad walking with purpose towards me.

"Hi honey, how are you doing," my mom greeted, gently leaning over to hug me.

"Fine mom, I'm at about three minutes apart now," I informed.

My dad stepped to this side of my chair and rested his palm on my back while my mother held my hand. Matt returned a couple minutes later and quickly exchanged a hug with my mom,

"Okay, they're gonna check you out in a couple minutes and see if you're far enough to be admitted," he explained.

Just then, another contraction hit and I squeezed down on my mother's hand. A couple minutes later, a nurse escorted me to a room and I quickly got into a hospital gown and lay down. As I spread my legs and placed them in the stirrups, the middle aged blonde nurse leaned between my thighs and I felt her as he went about measuring me.

"Okay Mrs. Cole, your contractions are three minutes apart?" she asked.

I nodded politely.

"Okay, well you're just about four centimeters dilated so we're going to admit you to the maternity ward. Your doctor has been notified that you're here and I'm about to give him an update, he'll probably notify the anesthesiologist to start preparing your epidural.

My parents and Matt joined me in the small room while the nurse went to see about my clearance. A couple minutes later, the nurse returned,

"Okay, you're all set," she stated then turned to Matt, "Dad, if you come with me I can see about getting you a set up to join your wife in the room."

Another nurse showed up with a wheel chair and my dad helped me into it.

"Okay sweetie, be brave okay?" he whispered into my ear.

"I will daddy," I replied with a smiled.

After a quick round of hugs, the nurse began to wheel me out of the room, but not before I saw my dad shake Matt's hand and say "Good luck son," to him.

XXXX

Several hours later, I let out a final primal scream before feeling relief from the indescribable pain I was feeling. The next sound I heard was a baby crying. I released the vice grip on Matt's hand and looked up to him. All I could see were his bright eyes; the rest of him covered by surgical mask and cap, and hospital gown. Matt was looking over to the doctor and I followed his stare. There, in Dr. Khol's hands, was our baby.

"Dad, would you like to do the honor?" the doctor asked as a nurse held out a surgical scissors.

I let go of Matt's hand and watched him reach over. His hand trembled as he grasped to tool. The nurse clamped down the cord and showed Matt where to cut. I watched proudly as he did just that. After a quick tape job, the doctor immediately placed the baby against my naked chest. Matt and I were told weeks before the birth that immediate skin to skin contact would be good to regulate the baby's heart rate and actually did wonders to build bonding between me and the child. I stared down as the most heavenly creature curled up against my breasts. Matt knelt down and brought his face next to mine as we both stared in wonder at our daughter. We were both in tears, completely overjoyed.

"You did so well baby," Matt gushed as he kissed my cheek.

We looked down at Abby once more,

"She's so beautiful," I whispered.

"Takes after her mommy," Matt replied.

"Hi Abigail, do you see your daddy?" I whispered as the baby opened her eyes.

Abby started crying and both Matt and I chuckled. Matt gently stroked the back of Abby's tiny hand,

"Hey Abby," he cooed.

After a couple minutes, the nurse took the baby for a few quick tests and measurements, then cleaned her up and returned her to me swaddled in a blanket.

XXXX

Later in the day, we were up in our private room. Matt was holding Abby while the nurse prepped me to breastfeed. My mom and dad were in the room a little while ago and got an opportunity to see Abby, but kindly excused themselves when it was time for a feeding. Matt handed Abby to me and the nurse showed me how to position her. It took a little while but Abby finally settled down and latched on to my nipple and began feeding.

"I'll give you all some privacy, I'm right outside if you need anything," the nurse stated before excusing herself. Matt took a seat beside the bed and watched on,

"You two look so beautiful," he complimented.

Just then his phone beeped. He quickly retrieved it and read the text,

"Summer says she's adorable," he informed.

He'd taken a picture and sent off to Summer and his sister.

I smiled and went back to looking down adoringly at Abby.

After a two day stay at the hospital, Abby and I were discharged. I was so happy to be going home and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

My mom had made dinner and together with my Dad, welcomed Matt, Abbey, and I back to our apartment. After dinner, we said our goodbyes and set about getting ready for bed. Matt saw to Abby while I took a shower then we exchanged.

As Matt stepped out of the bathroom, I was rocking Abby to sleep after just having burped her after her feeding. While he positioned the bassinet near the bed, I took my time and swaddled Abby with the blanket just as the nurse taught me. Together Matt and I set Abby down in her bassinet and watched her for a little bit. As we crawled into bed, Matt set the alarm for two hours; the time of Abby's next feeding.

"You think we'll get to the two hours without her crying?" I asked with a giggle.

"Not a chance," Matt smiled in reply.

We crawled beneath the covers and snuggled close to each other.

"Good night sweetie," I whispered.

"Night hun," Matt replied.

Just as we closed our eyes, the silence of the room was broken by loud cries. Matt and I opened our eyes and began laughing. I was about to get out of bed when Matt stopped me,

"Try to sleep, I'll wake you in a couple hours," Matt stated as he rolled out of bed.

He reached in and picked up Abby.

"I love you baby," I whispered.

"Love you too Kimmy," Matt replied as he made his way out to the living room.

I smiled as I heard his cute baby talk to Abby as he tried to calm her down. I was so exhausted, moments later, I was fast asleep.

XXXX

End of Matty Meets Kimmy.

I hope you enjoyed this series. I had a great deal of fun writing it, especially since some scenarios were picked right out of my life. Thanks for reading and the votes. As always, any and all comments will greatly be appreciated.