All Comments on 'Mature Asian Pussy - White Teen Boys'

by TeenStudforOlderWomen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is Mrs Yu going use Justin for her daughter trying to get pregnant? Is that Chapter 2?

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen10 months agoAuthor

That's certainly a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn, if you could get mother and daughter miraculously impregnated by the same teen stud and also have their conservative tight anal virginities taken with a couple of throatfucking while their significant others are none the wiser, this would be the best.

nightdragon1nightdragon110 months ago

WOW.....what a story Hope he impregnates Mom and both daughters and some of Moms sisters.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen10 months agoAuthor

Again, it sounds like a good suggestion for a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dear TeenStudforOlderWomen:

For the past 5 years, I have been keeping Hunter Collins’ authentic Chinese dinner warm on the stove. Would you please have him get his bony ass over here? My electric bills are through the roof!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen9 months agoAuthor

Thank you JohnnyReb88.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely hope in the subsequent chapters she gets pregnant despite her age. Vivid descriptions of her womb being impregnated by his sperm, followed by how her tight flat belly slowly swells with a child would be incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope that you should include the conquests of Billy Ryan and Sal Romano as well or even they're sharing some MILFs' pussies with Justin!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen5 months agoAuthor

Regarding Billy Ryan and Sal Romano - It sounds like a good suggestion to me. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeenStudforOlderWomen@TeenStudforOlderWomen
I enjoy writing about young 18 years old teen studs that prefer the mature pussy of much older women - especially mature Asian pussy. I will soon be writing something new for me. Older White Men - Young Black Pussy. If you have any comments or suggestions - Please contact ...