All Comments on 'Mature Couple Push Boundaries'

by lancelot49

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great mature tits

Fantastic pair of mature breasts - I'd love to give her one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When they entered my cab, they were both very well dressed, probably early sixties. They asked to go to a nice 5 star hotel, they had been to a wedding reception,no problem, I was driving part time to help pay my uni. I drove, I looked back, her legs were open, his hand had disappeared under her skirt. this was not unusual in the back of cabs this time of night, but usually younger people. We arrived, he opened the door for her and came over to pay, $48.50, he gave me $150 and said keep it if you come up to room 314, otherwise the $100 comes back. I nodded, I moved the cab to the outer car park and walked in, caught the lift and knocked on the door. He opened it, I entered, he said she is getting ready, she is a bit shy, I will go in and fuck her, the worst outcome is you get to watch, what we are hoping for is a dp, if she gets in the mood, we want you to take her ass while I fuck her pussy, either way you walk away with $100. Get undressed, wait 5 minutes then come in, if I stop fucking and separate her ass then go for it, if not enjoy the view. I waited, then undressed, waited, then walked in. she was on top of him, riding his cock, I watched from behind, then he pulled her forward, kissing her as he fucked her, my cock was hard, sure she wasn't young, but she had a nice round ass and her nylon covered legs looked ok. I heard them talk, could not quite make out what they were saying, I saw a tube of lube on the chair just as he reached behind and separated her ass . I looked, her anus was shiny, lubed, the college girls I had dated would give hand jobs, blow jobs and some would fuck but only one had let me fuck her ass and by the time I had entered her it was so tight I blew almost straight away. I blobbed lube onto my cock, I was excited, I knelt on the bed behind her, moved up and positioned my cock and moving slowly back and forward her anus opened around my cock and eased into her until I was hard against her. I heard him say, oh shit, don't move and I could feel his cock moving and her insides clamp around my cock, I know he came, I could feel the spasms and I think she did but it didn't matter I was moving in and out of her ass, tight, warm, definitely different than a pussy and I felt him move, his cock out of her as she pushed back, she was mine now and I wasted no time, slow at first, faster, long, quick strokes into her ass until with a final thrust my cum was filling her bowels as I felt her shudder under me, pulling her back onto my cock. I finally let go, she fell forward, my cock moving out of her. He looked at me and nodded and ushered me out. I grabbed some tissues , wiped myself and left,$100 richer and my second anal fuck. A good nights work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, I can appreciate the ambivalence, on the one hand the excitement of using and sharing your wife as a sex toy, on the other the angst of realising that you have released the slut that all women can become, given the opportunity. In the real world I suspect a relationship would never be the same again, and would end badly, her need to be a slut being greater than his ability to cope, particularly when she discovers big cock and he starts coming second to other men....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As we got older our sex love had definitely fallen off. Now I was 45 and still in pretty good shape but my tits had lost a little firmness. It was our anniversary, and my husband surprised me with a new dress. It was very nice but cut pretty low. He wanted to take me out to dinner and wear my new dress. I was a little shy, but it showed quite a bit of cleavage. We went out to dinner and had quite a few drinks. On the way home we decided to take a walk on the beach. A little while into the walk we decided to make out on the bench. I was shocked when he reached back and loosen my dress in the back and took out my tits, I was nervous, but it felt good to have them sucking my pinching my nipples. I reached down and started playing with his cock through his pants. He open the zipper and took his cock out, and I still played with it. He then reached up between my legs and pulled my panties off . He then started rubbing my Clint and putting a finger inside my pussy he then pushed my head down between his legs, and I actually started sucking his cock. I couldn’t even believe this was happening after a little while he pulled me up in heaven in mound him, and his cock slid right inside me. We only fucked for a while before we both came. We were so excited on the way home. He left my panties off in my top pull down. It was kind of exciting riding home topless as he played with my tits again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous