Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell Ellie that you set up this meeting."

I laughed, "That'll work, you don't even know my name." Then I pulled out a pocket machine for recording dictation and started the playback.

"I wasn't sure this bullshit was real so I brought a little protection." She was slightly taken aback but maintained her composure because she thought that I didn't know her name. Her arrogance was infuriating. She started to speak but I cut her off.

"If make you any trouble for Ellie, this recording gets sent to your husband and department head, Julie Epstein."

Her jaw hit the floor.

I went on, "Yeah, asshole, I'm a bad boy alright and the first thing they teach you in bad boy college is not to trust anyone. Here's the deal, if you wanna fuck, these are the rules. I pick the location and time. You register for the hotel rooms. We split the cost 50/50. I get the receipt on checkout. I'm not getting charged with rape. I take video in the beginning for exactly the same reason. I don't use condoms. Birth control is on you. If you get caught, it isn't my problem. I do what I want, nothing is off the table. Once you put my cock in your pussy, you're going to get creamed unless I decide to pull out. You can walk away now and, if you behave yourself, nothing ever gets said to anyone, ever. If you want to talk about it some more, you have my stolen number."

I got up and walked out. I had deliberately been really nasty because this woman was such an arrogant cunt. However, I was convinced that I had scared the holy shit out of her and ended the whole episode. Three weeks later ,however, I got a phone call,

"Hello, bad boy, this is Ms Epstein. I agree to your rules. I would like to meet..."

"Apparently you didn't understand my rules. I pick time and location. Tomorrow, 2 pm Sheraton exit 25 lobby."

Agitated she said, "It's a work day, dammit. I can't just leave..."

"Do it or don't call me again and remember if you try to fuck me over, Dave gets the original tape and a copy of this one as well."

I was waiting in my car at the Sheraton. At 2pm a car pulled up and out got Julie, alone. She looked good, Tight black shirt mid-calf, silky flesh colored stockings, black heels and a silk maroon blouse. Her long straight black hair went down to the middle of her back. Her nose was just a shade large but she was naturally very pretty. She had big tits for such a petite woman, 5' 2" and she had shapely hips and ass. She went inside.

I got out and followed her in. I was holding my little bag with She was at the registration desk and without her seeing me, I took some video for proving that she was there on her own accord. As she finished, I walked up behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder and whispered, "I would like a copy of that registration slip."

She got one without any protest and handed it to me. We went silently up to the room on the second floor and went into the room.

She looked at me nervously. I guess she decided to forego the arrogant bullshit.

"What do we do now?"

"First of all, I want you to know that I have no intention of hurting you, making you feel bad. I really want you to enjoy yourself."

"You're just going to throw me on the bed and stuff your dick in me."

"You don't know much about "bad boys"' do you? I really love pleasuring women. Why do you think married women risk their relationships for me? It's because I give them what they want."

"What do you want me to do."

"I want you to relax."

"For god's sake, how?"

I opened my bag and I pulled out a sensuous blindfold.

"Please put this on."

She did so reluctantly.

"I'm going to tell you everything I'm going to do but you cannot stop me. You try to and this tryst ends forever."

I went on," I'm going to slowly undress you, now, and I'm going to gently caress your breasts and your pussy while you are standing there."

She didn't move at first, rigid as a board. As I got her clothes off, she started moving a little bit. Her tits were magnificent, large round and firm with big nipples. Her muff although not expansive was glorious full and dark.

I gently fondled her breasts and sucked on her tits while gently rubbing her snatch. She started swaying and loosening up a bit but her pussy was dry.

"Julie, I am going to place you on the bed now," as I pulled down the covers. I put her in the bed on her back. She was back to being nervous.

"Don't take the mask off."

I pulled out two sets of soft restraints I got from work and silently attached them to the bed. I adjusted them where I wanted them and asked her to put her arms in a comfortable position a short distance from her side. Before she could react, I had her arms secured.

"What are you doing?" She cried.

"I want you to experience some pleasurable sensations before trying to run away. After a certain point, I'll take everything off and you can decide whether or not to continue."

She struggled for a minute but eventually settled down.

I then put restraints on her beautiful legs. Two pillows under her head and I removed the blindfold.

"I have a few toys to help you relax." I had brought two vibrators, the big mutha that women all love and small one shaped like the letter "J" with a little knob at the business end and a smallish vibrating dildo, along with copious amounts of KY.

"You tell me if this feels good."

I started sucking on her tits and gently squeezing them. Her nervousness gave way to some quiet moaning. I starting licking and kissing her abdomen and gently stroking her pussy. She was rocking to my hand movements. I applied a generous amount of KY to my right hand and warmed it up to body temperature. I started exploring her furry snatch for her clit and when I found it I gave it special attention with my gentle fingers.

"How does this feel, Julie?"

"Good, really really good"

I could feel it swell and harden. She was moaning again and I went down on her and made love to her clit with my mouth.

"Stop, Stop" She tensed up but, undeterred, I kept gently licking her clit. After a good 30-40 minutes all the tension seemed to have dissipated out of her body. I took the small j styled vibrator, put a little KY on it and started playing with her clit while sucking on her tits. I could start to feel her letting loose and really getting into it.

I stood up and took off all my clothes. I had the beginnings of an erection and Julie was looking at me with lust. I went back to work on her with the vibrator alternating with my tongue and gently sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her body tension was fluctuating but each time it started going back up it was getting higher and higher. She was almost to the edge and I put the vibrator on her clit and she started bucking and thrashing. She convulsed three or four times. I just lightly touched her clit and she jumped. She was super sensitive.

She was panting and breathless.

"How was that, Sweetie?

"I've never felt anything like that," She said panting.

"I've had orgasms before but never anything that hard or intense."

I removed the restraints. "It's up to you dear whether or not we continue."

She put her arms around me and kissed me. I reciprocated by sliding my tongue into her mouth. She drew me tighter.

I started playing with her breasts again and licking her sopping wet pussy.

She was totally uninhibited now.

"Are you going to put your penis inside me?"

I positioned myself over her with my cock touching her pussy lips. "If you want it, you slide it in."

She took her hand and decisively pushed it all the way inside her hot and wet vagina. I pushed her thighs into the bed and started pumping slowly the full length. I occasionally would stop and grind and she just loved it.

"Sweetie, if you raise your head, you can see my full cock pumping in and out."

She raised up and stared at the stiff dick plunging in and out of that gorgeous dark muff.

Her head dropped back on the pillow.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, so good, soooooo good, deeper, deeper"

"My cock is throbbing so hard, Julie, I'm gonna cum"

She just held me tighter around my neck and I rocketed streams of cum inside her pussy. I let go of her legs and she wrapped them tight around me.

We collapsed and fell silent but I put her hand on my cock and gently had her caressing it. I was still hard and rolled her over on her knees and pushed my dick in from behind. I spread her ass cheeks and frantically pounded her snatch while I was still erect. She actually had an orgasm on my dick. We collapsed again on the bed.

After we rested, I got up, took a shower and got dressed.

She was laying there, naked, satisfied, relaxed with my cum dripping out of her pussy.

I remembered that I needed a quick video of this.

I asked her and she laughed, "OK, bad boy. When can we meet again?"

"You let me know when you are ready."

I kissed her and left.

My schedule for a while was a mess. The following week I had Karen came over on two mornings when I had just gotten home from work and she slept with me from about 8 am to 2pm. Ellie's husband was on the road and I spent one night with her at her place and I had the weekend at Colleen's. I was orgasmed out. That Monday when I came home from Colleen's, I went straight to bed to sleep.

Eventually things started getting into a routine. If I worked on weekdays, Karen would greet me in the mornings when I'd come off work and fuck my brains out. If I had to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Wednesday and Thursday morning were going to be Karen's. It was such a wonderful stress release. Colleen and I had settled into the biweekly weekend. Ellie was getting a bit more erratic as the pregnancy moved along and thankfully her physical demands really eased off although I had to talk to her everyday.

My cum factory was getting some time to recharge but after a couple of months, I got another phone call from Julie.

"Hey bad boy, I need some more of your attention. Can we meet except I want some more of your time. Ellie claims that her lover can go all night, since that's you I want some serious time."

"Julie, I'm not sure what things are looking like right now. Do you have a suggestion?"

"You mean you're going to let me have some input."

"Listen, you're into this thing as much as I am so I'm thinking it's OK."

"My husband is going out of town tomorrow."

"How 'bout the Hotel Meredith downtown after you finish work. We'll have some dinner and I'll get a room for the night."

"Sounds great, about 6:30 at the restaurant to avoid Ellie."

The following day I went downtown and wore a suit. Julie was wearing another tight wrap dress that perfectly accented her body and her hair was drawn behind her in a pony tail. She was wearing sheer black hose with black platform high heels.

We met at the entrance of the restaurant and we politely hugged and kissed. I had made reservations.

"I didn't know that bad boys could dress up so well." She laughed.

"We BB's love to surprise gorgeous women." I replied

We had left our overnight bags at the concierge desk and we sat down for a lovely dinner with cocktails, wine and candlelight. After we finished, I suggested that we take a short walk outside around the block to settle our dinner. It was a warm spring night and we walked arm in arm in the twilight around the hotel. We stopped once in the shadows of her office building and she put her arms around my neck and I enveloped her in a tight bear hug and we french kissed for several minutes.

We then walked with our arms around each other back into the hotel. We had a room on the eighth floor of the hotel directly across from the office building. Her offices were from the 10th to 15th floor and the conference room on her floor faced directly at the hotel.

Anyway we rode the elevator with another couple and she passionately kissed me in front of the other people. We got off the elevator and went to the room with our bags. I turned on the lights and she looked out the window.

"I thought so." She said. "There are several people working late tonight." Hey Bad come over here, I did as I was told. She gave me a huge wet kiss in front of the window of our lighted room."

"Are you going to blindfold me tonight?"

"No dear, I was hoping you'd want to see and feel me do everything."

"Thank Goodness," and I started slowing removing her clothes. It was delicious, soon she was down to her bra, garter, stockings and panties. The light was still on in the room and the bed was in full view of the conference room."

"Aren't you worried that they'll see?"

"Nah, they can't see our faces. It's time that those tight asses learned about sex." She laughed.

"Make love to me, Bad. I need it."

I stripped and held her in an embrace and removed her bra, panties and garter belt. I pulled down the covers and escorted her into the bed. I started licking and kissing her neck and squeezing her luscious breasts. I started rubbing her pussy and it was already wet. My fingers found her clit and it was engorged and hard. She was moaning and rocking . I started kissing her pussy and my tongue found her clit. Unlike the first time, I was a little more forceful with my tongue and mouth action.

Julie was clutching my head as I was sucking and her body was tensing up tremendously. I then started to tongue fuck her.

"WHAT'S THAT? NO, NO, NO, OOOOOOOOH"

I pulled my tongue out and slid my fingers into her sopping wet cunt. Her gorgeous muff was already soaked. I finger fucked her as I sucked and licked her clit. Out of nowhere she had this monstrous orgasm and was convulsing and quivering like crazy.

I laid down next to her as she was quivering and kissed her and caressed her as she came down.

She was laying there panting. I whispered,

"I need for you to suck my cock."

"I'm not sure, How? She responded.

"Just lightly caress it and it will harden up. That's it, perfect."

"Now lightly lick the underside of the tip with your tongue and you'll get a full erection."

"This is fun"

"Wrap your lips around it and move your head up and down and don't spare the saliva, It makes things much easier."

"Mmmmph, Mmmmph" was all I heard but I sure felt it.

"You can run your hand up and down to make sure it's really hard and I can tell it is. Now it's ready for pussy penetration."

I positioned her over my cock in a straddle and she put it right at her pussy lips and slowly inserted inside. She took over and rode me like a champ. She and I were playing with her tits while she moved up and down my entire shaft. She was savoring each pump.

"You can turn around and try the reverse cowboy for a different sensation." She did that too and she happened to look out the window and saw 3 or 4 people looking at us from the conference room across the street and they were pointing at us. She started riding me harder with the audience. I felt like I was getting ready to blow. I withdrew and positioned her on her back.

I put her legs on my chest, slid my cock inside and leveraged her ass off the bed for the deepest penetration. I was using my full body weight to pound her pussy.

"Uhhhh, Uhhhh, Uhhhh, Uhhhhh," was all she was uttering. Her face was contorted, eyes shut tight and mouth was wide open and her head was tilted back.

My cum had been building and building and it felt so hot and burning moving down my shaft. I couldn't hold it back and I shot huge ropes of love inside her. I could feel her move every time my balls contracted.

We fell into a loose embrace on the bed covered in sweat and cum and we kissed and cuddled. After about 5 minutes, she got up and went to the window with cum dripping out. She looked up at the conference room window. There were still 2 people looking down and she waved at them and closed the drapes.

She turned around and got back into bed and started caressing my cock again.

"What if they recognized you?"

"No chance, even if they did, they don't have the balls to tell David." She said with a sneer.

"Let's change the subject" She chirped, "I want you to fuck me again."

"Well it's pretty easy concept. Every time I get hard, we fuck. Sometimes I need a little help getting hard."

With that she started sucking my dick again. She was getting the hang of the oral thing. I was hard again in short order.

She rolled on her back while I was kissing her and seamlessly and effortlessly my cock slid into her pussy. She draped her legs over my thighs and our bodies were fucking in perfect unison. The bed was singing along in perfect rhythm.

All told I came inside Julie three times that night and my cock was inside her most of the night. We did the dog about thirty minutes before she went into work (an hour and a half late). She gave me the sloppiest and wettest kiss imaginable just as she was leaving.

"We need to do this every week," as she walked through the door. After a couple of months we were. The adventures of Julie Epstein were just beginning.

I didn't ask anything about the two twerps. That was a long term goal. What I needed to do in the short term was keep Ellie sexually satisfied.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Using the writer words...

Using the writer words: This is a twerp story...1*

SolonarjrSolonarjrabout 9 years ago
Another good one!

I fucked a married Personnel Director from a rather large company for several years. She was available anytime I wanted her, morning or night. This story reminded me of this beautiful, petite and shapely woman. Keep these stories coming!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 01 Mature married woman takes Secretary role to save family.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories