All Comments on 'Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh the...

irony - lol - well done - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

five stars.

I wish you cold write more stories like this one. Two people who love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 parts

this was a good story but it would have been better if written as 2 parts from his point of view and then her point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way too awkward to read

I liked the direction and plot but changing from one view to the other so erratically made my head spin. One page was too much.

FoolishdancerFoolishdanceralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story, very well written.

Thank you for this series. The characters are believable and the sex is graphic and hot. Glad to see you have continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with the general theme of comments.

The back and forth of the origin of comments seemed fresh.

Seemed to make my mind keep track. By the end of the story it was worn out. Less novelty more distraction.

Still a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long

A good story but longer than I like. Also, some grammar issues; you should have someone proof read for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

I would rather have seen her leave him at the altar after seeing the 2 guys he used as pawns to abuse her at the wedding amongst his friends.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Sorry

Not for me ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was going so good then......

It fell apart. Sorry just took a turn for the worst.

DeAnn1960DeAnn1960over 2 years ago

Loved it. A very erotic story.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 1 year ago

I love blackmail stories, and you nailed it. Love the older woman, young guy theme. Great ending too. RT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but the author made the ending too easy.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I agree with anonymous. A fabulous story through the blackmail and the lovemaking. The ending seemed a bit contrived. At that point the story moved too fast, with no buildup or development. It was as if the author was in a hurry to finish.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The blackmail part was good, had a lot of potential. But the ending spoiled the story. Why had she to be so prudish, so true to her late husband's morals? Why had he such a change of heart? Couldn't this be hot blackmail story with no guilts, no moral issues? Just a true jack-off tale?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous