Maureen's Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

"Very good girls," she said. "Here is the next evolution. Kneel before me."

Amanda produced four metal collars from a tray next to her. All of the girls including Maureen knelt in front of Amanda and bowed their heads forward. Amanda then attached a collar to all of their necks, locking them in place with a loud click. When she was finished Amanda told them all to stand. Then, she pointed to a thick metal bracelet on her left wrist that hadn't been there earlier in the day.

"What are these?" Maureen asked.

Amanda grinned and then depressed a button on the bracelet. Instantly Maureen screamed in pain and collapsed onto the floor as her body convulsed. The next instant the pain was gone.

"You will not speak unless told to. Do you understand?" Amanda asked. All of the girls nodded their heads quickly. "There will be no more hesitation. If you hesitate to obey any command issued by me, you will be shocked. If you try to remove this collar you will be shocked. If you fail in an assignment, you will be shocked. I don't need to tell you what continued failings will mean."

Maureen struggled to her feet and joined the other girls standing in front of Amanda. Amanda looked her up and down, nodding at her. All the girls turned at a sound behind them. The large door had opened and closed and a leather masked man had entered and walked over to the center of the room. He was muscular and tall and completely naked except for his leather mask.

"Maureen. This is your first evolution," Amanda said. "Fellate him. Take him into your mouth and swallow his seed. Do you understand my words and my meaning?"

"I...I can't...I mean," Maureen stammered.

"You can, but of course, the choice to not obey is yours to make," Amanda said moving her hand over the metal bracelet.

"You don't know what you're asking me to do. I can't. I won't do it. I have my dignity. I have morals. You can't take that away from..."

White hot pain tore through Maureen's body as she convulsed on the floor again. Unlike the last time, it didn't end. The pain kept getting stronger and stronger. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't see anything but white. She had no control of her muscles. Then the pain stopped. She lay on the floor, crying and trying to regain control of her breathing again. Her muscles wouldn't respond at first. When she was able, Maureen rolled over on to her stomach and then lifted herself up onto her hands and knees, and then finally onto her feet again. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She couldn't take that pain again. Not again.

"Maureen," Amanda said softly. "Perhaps you misunderstood my words, so I'll repeat them again slower. I command you to take this man in your mouth and swallow his seed. Do you understand my terminology? You are to give him a blow job."

Maureen nodded her head. She understood exactly what Amanda was asking of her...commanding of her. Maureen was not a virgin and had given a blow job to a boyfriend before. She could do this.

"Is that another hesitation?" Amanda asked, this time with ice in her voice.

Laura, the red head walked over to Maureen taking her hand and whispering to her. "You can do it. She'll kill you with this damn collar if you don't obey."

Maureen nodded. She could do this. Then she walked over slowly to the masked man. His cock twitched as she neared him. He obviously had been the subject of evolutions before and was anticipating the pleasure. His eyes were riveted to Maureen's massive chest. They jiggled when she walked. Maureen cleared her mind, pushing all thoughts of the others in the room away. They had all been through this. She had witnessed Lorraine doing the same thing earlier this morning. She was turning red with embarrassment.

The Masked man's cock was semi hard now, without her having touched it yet. Maureen knelt down in front of him and reached her hand forward, tentatively grasping his cock. He was quite large and was clean shaven, making his cock appear larger than it probably was. She stroked his cock to full hardness trying not to think that everyone in the room was watching her...judging her. Maureen parted her full lips, leaned forward, and took his cock into her mouth. She worked her lips up and down his length, running her tongue along the underside of his cock. She had one hand on the base of his cock as she sucked him into her mouth.

He groaned in pleasure as Maureen worked her mouth on his cock. She hoped that she was good at oral sex, both of her previous boyfriends had told her so and neither could last long when she got them in her mouth. She could feel his cock hardening and twitching. He was about to cum. She had never let anyone cum in her mouth before and she wasn't happy at the thought of a complete stranger being the first to do so. The thought of Amanda shocking her was worse though.

Maureen felt his cock spasm and then her mouth was flooded with his sperm. She started to gag at first but then relaxed and started to swallow it. He had a lot of ejaculate and she was afraid that he'd never stop shooting it into her mouth. Finally he was finished and she could feel his cock deflating in her mouth. She pulled away from his cock and stood up looking away from the masked man and the four other women in the room. This was by far the most embarrassing event in Maureen's life and her face and chest flushed red.

"Oh, that was most excellent," Amanda said walking over to Maureen. "Leave us now," she said to the masked man and he quickly left the room. Amanda leaned in close to Maureen and licked an errant strand of cum off of her chin, quickly swallowing it. "That wasn't so bad was it?" She said smiling at her. Maureen could feel Amanda's giant, full breasts against her arm as she pulled her tight. "Always remember that I'm here to help you and guide you." Then Amanda walked away, and out the same door that the masked man had left.

Still tasting the man's cum in her mouth, Maureen briskly walked over and poured herself a large cup of cold tea. She turned to the other girls.

"Do they...do we have...what else does Amanda ask of us?" she said blushing again.

Latonya laughed. "Yes, she asks that and much more. If you relax and go with the flow, it's not so bad. They want us undamaged for a greater purpose."

"They want us to have sex with these masked men too?" Maureen asked, mouth agape.

"Yes," Laura answered this time. "She will ask you to have sex with them in every possible position and way. We're training to be pleasure slaves."

A short time later, other masked men brought in fresh food and wine for the girls. After eating Maureen went into the sleeping quarters to her bed and curled up under the covers. She fell sleep and dreamed of her home and her parents and her previous life. She would get out of here. She just had to bide her time.

Maureen awoke with Lorraine shaking her awake. "Amanda says we need to hurry up and bathe and dress. Come on."

Latonya was in the baths already but Laura was nowhere to be seen. After they were dressed and ready, the three girls headed out into the main room. Even Latonya gasped at the sight before them. Laura was on her hands and knees between two masked men. She had one man's cock in her mouth and the other one was having anal sex with her. He was fucking her hard and deep and she was grunting around the cock in her mouth with each thrust. Amanda was kneeling beside Laura with one hand on her back telling her how good a job she was doing. She smiled at the three girls gawking in the doorway and then turned her attention back to Laura.

The masked man fucking Laura's face suddenly pulled his cock out and started spraying her face with cum. When he was done he stepped back and left the room. "Tell him how much you like having your ass fucked," Amanda commanded her.

"I love it," Laura said grimacing. "I love your big fat cock in my ass. Fuck my ass master. Please."

Maureen was not convinced that she was really enjoying herself. The masked man grunted and then pushed his cock in to the hilt throwing his head back. He was cumming in her ass. When he was finished, he pulled out of Laura with a stream of his sperm leaking out of her ass and down the back of her leg. With his cock slowly deflating, he too left the room. Laura collapsed onto her stomach with Amanda whispering something into her ear. After a few minutes, Amanda helped her up, and Laura disappeared into the sleeping chamber.

"Come here," Amanda said, and all three girls ran over to her without hesitation. "Did you enjoy the show?" she asked.

"Oh yes, very much Amanda," Latonya answered for all of them. Maureen and Lorraine just stood there staring at Amanda.

"All three of you, undress," she commanded. The girls did as they were told. "Maureen. Lorraine. Lay down on your backs," she commanded again.

Maureen and the busty blonde did as they were told and lay back on the plush carpet. Amanda had taken off her skimpy clothing as well. She looked at Latonya and motioned to Maureen. Latonya seemed to know what was expected of her, and walked over to Maureen straddling her and lowering her sex above Maureen's face. Latonya then leaned forward onto her hands and knees so that she was in a sixty-nine position, mashing her large breasts against Maureen.

Maureen shuddered as she felt the black girls tongue on her pussy and then groaned out loud as Latonya continued to tongue her. Timidly, Maureen kissed Latonya's pussy and then started to lick it. She was pleasantly surprised at the taste and she started pleasuring the black girl in earnest, Latonya pushed her hips back, grinding her pussy against Maureen's mouth. The two girls moaned as they ate each other. Maureen lost herself then and nothing else mattered except pleasing this woman. A short time later, they both came against each other's mouths. Maureen was disappointed when Latonya rolled off of her.

Latonya stood up, leaving Maureen alone on the carpet. There were two masked men standing around her, naked and hard. Maureen looked over at Lorraine who was busy taking care of two masked men of her own. One was pumping his cock into her mouth and the other was between her legs fucking her hard.

One of the masked men knelt down beside Maureen's head with his cock inches from Maureen's mouth. She knew what was expected of her and turned her head towards him, parting her lips so that he could slide his cock between them. She applied gentle suction to his cock as the man started to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. She felt the other man's cock head sliding up and down her slit. She was still sopping wet from Latonya's tongue lashing. The man between her legs slowly started to push his cock into her pussy. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as he started to fuck her. She was enjoying this despite her best intentions not to. There was nothing she could do about her situation anyway.

She took Laura's advice to relax and enjoy it. She was surprised that she had orgasmed with Latonya. This wasn't so bad. She could do this. The masked man fucking her face grunted and then pumped his jism into her mouth. Maureen did her best to swallow it all but a little bit of his cum leaked out of her mouth when he pulled his cock out.

The man fucking her lifted her legs over his shoulders and picked up the pace. He was fucking her furiously and soon Maureen found herself cumming again.

"Oh, God!" she screamed as her pussy contracted around his cock. That was all he could take and he pulled out of her pussy shooting ropes of cum across her stomach. When he was done he left the room leaving Maureen on the carpet covered in cum.

Amanda walked over to Maureen smiling. "That was really good. You're making faster progress than I ever imagined you would," she said. "I am so proud of you."

Maureen didn't know whether to be proud or horrified. She felt proud in a sick, twisted sort of way. Amanda threw her a towel and Maureen sat up cleaning herself off before joining Latonya on the couch. Laura had come back out to join them. Lorraine was curled up in a ball on the floor.

"What happened?" Maureen whispered to Latonya.

Amanda answered. "She is failing. She couldn't even coax her men to orgasm before freaking out." With that she touched her hand to her bracelet and Lorraine screamed, writhing in agony.

Maureen watched, horrified as Lorraine convulsed on the ground. The shock stopped and Lorraine pushed herself up on her hands and knees sobbing uncontrollably. Then she collapsed again in a convulsion as Amanda shocked her again. The other girls knew better than to protest or try to intervene or they would get the same or worse. Maureen wondered if Amanda was going to kill her this time. Three times Lorraine tried to get up and three times she was shocked by Amanda. Finally, having had enough fun, Amanda left the room.

Laura was the first to reach her. "She's ok. Help me get her into her bed," she said.

The three girls picked Lorraine up and carried her back to her bed. Maureen ran back out to get some water and a clean washcloth. After tending to Lorraine and making sure that she was relatively ok, the three girls went out into the main room.

"She's not going to make it," Laura said. "I can see the look in her eyes. She's just not going to make it."

"She's like some of the others that were here before me," Latonya spoke. "There were five girls here when I arrived. Maybe Amanda was just riding them too hard, but they didn't make it. Amanda was bent out of shape for a month after that. It wasn't pleasant."

"How did you make it? Are we going to make it? What do they want with us?" Maureen asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Laura replied. "You're not that dense are you?"

"We're slaves and we're marked as such," Latonya said. "For what or whom, I don't know." Then she leaned in close to the other girls. "I do know that we have no chance of escaping while we're in here. Let's get through this and out into the world again and get away," she whispered.

Laura stood up. "We're not just slaves Latonya," Laura said. "We're being trained for sexual pleasure, like girls in a harem."

"There has to be away out of this mess," Maureen replied.

"There's not. At least not now there isn't," Latonya said. "Just keep your damn voices down, bide your time and obey. It's not so bad any longer. I wish there was something we could do to convince Lorraine of that."

A servant brought in food for them and after eating and bathing the girls went to bed. Somehow Maureen was always tired. Maybe they were drugging the food?. The other girls seemed to be just as tired as her. She was going to make a renewed effort tomorrow to talk to Lorraine and befriend her.

Maureen awoke to the sound of Laura screaming. She jumped out of bed and ran over to where Laura was standing with Latonya. They were standing around Lorraine's bed. It was empty except for a bloody collar...Lorraine's bloody collar. The blood was still wet and it was dripping off of the collar and staining the sheets.

"They killed her last night while we slept. They killed her!" Laura screamed again.

Amanda appeared in the doorway just then. "Silence girl or I'll shock you into silence." she commanded. Latonya pulled Laura against her stroking her head to calm her down. "She failed and had to be disposed of. The training will intensify starting today. Prepare yourselves. I'll be back at mid morning."

With that, Amanda left. Laura composed herself remarkably quickly and the three girls bathed, dressed and ate in silence. By mid morning they were ready for whatever Amanda had in store for them. Amanda walked in shortly thereafter with six masked men. "Two for each of us," Maureen thought. In spite of all that had happened in the past week, she was aroused at the thought of pleasuring these men.

Amanda motioned for each of the girls to take their places and soon they were all on their hands and knees, impaled between the men with cocks in their mouths and pussies. Maureen felt a wet finger pressed against her anus. It felt wonderful. Then he inserted it into her asshole and she almost came. He kept working his finger in and out of her anus as he fucked her. Maureen was moaning wildly around the cock plowing into her mouth. She almost gagged when he came without warning; shooting his sperm into her mouth and against the back of her throat. She hungrily swallowed his cum.sucking his cock hard to coax out every last drop. He withdrew from her mouth when he was spent. Maureen felt a perverse pride in knowing that she hadn't let a single drop escape her mouth this time.

The man behind her pulled out of her pussy. She groaned in disappointment. She needed him inside her still, but Maureen knew what he was going to do next. She could picture him lubing up his cock and she moaned as she felt his cock head pushing against her anus. The head slid in easily and he started to push his entire length inside her inch by inch.

"Oh fuck!" Maureen screamed. "Yes. I need you in my ass," she was surprised at how ready she was for him and how good it felt.

Once inside her, he paused for a long time, letting her get used to his size. He then placed one of his hands around her stroking her clit as he slowly moved his cock in and out of her ass. "Oh god that feels good!" Maureen screamed as he started to fuck her ass harder. It was then that she realized that these masked men had been trained in pleasure just as she was being trained now.

Maureen had never felt anything like this sensation in her life. She probably would have cum without his hand on her clit but together it was too much and she screamed in orgasm. He didn't last very long either and she could feel his cock twitching inside her, pumping his seed into her anus. After they had both stopped cumming he pulled his cock at of her with a wet plop. Maureen could feel his cum oozing out of her asshole and running down the back of her leg. She was too spent to move.

"I knew you would be my prize slut from the first time I saw you," Amanda said, scooping up a strand of cum from the back of Maureen's leg with her finger and sucking it into her mouth.

Maureen looked over at Latonya and Laura. They were both in similar positions on the carpet. Laura winked at her.

"Clean up and be ready in half an hour," Amanda said leaving the room.

After cleaning up and making their way back to the main room Latonya spoke. "You put on quite a show back there. Did you really enjoy it that much?" she asked coldly.

"I....I couldn't help myself," Maureen answered feeling embarrassed. "I'm not like this in real life."

Maureen turned beet red and was on the verge of tears. Everyone thought she was a slut now...that she did stuff like this all the time. She wasn't. She didn't.

"I didn't mean to make you feel defensive," Latonya answered. "We've both orgasmed here before as well," she said motioning to Laura.

"We've just never seen someone as sexual as you," Laura said. "I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm sorry."

"What we're trying to say is just to be careful. We don't know what Amanda has in store for us," Latonya said as they got to the couches and waited for what was next. "Don't let her think that you are enjoying it too much. Don't lose yourself."

The rest of the day was spent much like the first part. Amanda would come back with masked men and command the girls to perform in a variety of sexual positions with them. When evening came, they were all exhausted. Amanda seemed pleased with all of their performances this day but especially with Maureen. When she dismissed the other girls back to their chambers, she pulled Maureen aside.

"I have plans for you. Your training is progressing much faster than the others," she said. She then pulled Maureen closer to her, mashing their large breasts together and kissing her hard on the lips. Maureen parted her lips and let Amanda's tongue slip inside her mouth. She kissed Amanda back just as hard and yelped as Amanda bit her lower lip hard enough to draw blood. Amanda sucked on Maureen's lower lip drawing the blood into her mouth before pulling away. "Yes. I have plans for you," she said and then left.

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers